Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

How much hit chance down is elemental disadvantage? [4]

Asking because with simple searching i found that elemental disadvantage gives 50% chance to miss, yet i have dizzy on my wyvern team and even with her hit chance down for 50% miss chance, my angelica who the wyvern should be at elemental disadvantage against still crits her sometimes.


is miss chance sort of like effectiveness where theres always a 15% chance of a crit or something of the sort?


my runs are still consistent i just got curious as to why she still gets crit when he should have 100% miss chance.

댓글 4

  • images
    2020.07.13 10:12 (UTC+0)

    I don't think the blind and elemental advantage are applied at the same time (additively), but one after the other (sequentially).


    Blind = 50% chance to hit, 50% chance to miss


    Then, Element Advantage = 75% chance to miss, 25% chance to hit.


    Same deal with a target's defence when applying defence break and using a unit that ignores % of defence (like Ludwig). He ignores 50% of the remaining defence of target AFTER def break.

  • images
    2020.07.13 23:15 (UTC+0)

    They're additive, see https://yufine.co/frequently-asked-questions/ for how it works. Wyvern is unique in that it can't miss

  • images
    작성자 2020.07.15 18:12 (UTC+0)

    @Aribii Okay so additive. With wyvern then not being able to miss does that only apply to base elemental disadvantage?

  • images
    2020.08.04 18:20 (UTC+0)

    Just wanted to make a correction, just in case someone misunderstand. Wyvern ( Hunt bosses ) can still miss, from decrease hit chance and evasion. Just not from elemental disadvantage. You could say we trade that part for increased damage. ^^

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠