8/6 Hero and Artifact Bug Fix and Recall Notice 
- 2020.07.10 09:00 (UTC+0)
Hello. This is Epic Seven.
Thank you so much for joining us on this Epic journey and for all the love and support you have shown Epic Seven. Today, we
would like to give you details regarding bug fixes and recalls for the Heroes and an Artifact that will undergo a balance adjustment.
On August 6, we plan to carry out a Hero balance adjustment. There will be bug fixes for certain Heroes and an Artifact and we will
provide a recall for Heroes whose performance may have been lowered. In this notice, we will give you a preview of the changes
planned for these Heroes and the Artifact. Through a separate notice, we will give you more details about Heroes that are scheduled
to be buffed.
Please see below for the list of Heroes that players will be able to recall.
3★ Specialty Change
3★ Covenant Summon
1. Bug Fixes
We discovered that for some Heroes and Artifacts, unlike what was stated in their skill descriptions, the applied effect ignored the
target’s Effect Resistance. We plan to fix this bug with the updated scheduled for 8/6. Please see below for more details.
• Champion Zerato: There was an issue that caused the target’s Effect Resistance to be ignored when the skill, Earthen Rage is used.
• Carrot and Researcher Carrot: There was an issue where Burn debuff ignored the target’s Effect Resistance when the skill, Flame Barrier was triggered.
• Alsacian Spear: There was an issue where the target’s Effect Resistance was ignored when the Artifact is triggered.
2. Recall Details
If the bug where the target’s Effect Resistance is ignored is fixed, the performance of the aforementioned Heroes and Artifact will decrease. Therefore, we plan to proceed with a recall for these Heroes and Artifact.
- 8/6 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 8/20 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
- The following Heroes or Artifact that were obtained prior to the maintenance on 8/6.
Moonlight / 4★ Champion Zerato
Specialty Change / 3★ Researcher Carrot
Covenant Summon / 3★ Carrot
Artifact / 3★ Alsacian Spear
- Lv. 50 or Higher Hero
- Players can only recall the same type of Hero or Artifact once during the recall period.
- Champion Zerato: Currency used on the Hero will be reimbursed. A 4★ Moonlight Hero Selector(after the Hero has been recalled)
and duplicate Heroes used for Memory Imprint will be reimbursed as Meteorshards.
- Carrot, Researcher Carrot, Alsacian Spear: Currency used on this Hero will be reimbursed and the Hero and Artifact will be reset to
※ The 4★ Moonlight Hero recall allows you to replace the adjusted Hero with a Hero of the same Grade. Only Moonlight Heroes that were released from when the recall was announced will be eligible.
※ The item, Meteorshard, is similar to the Unknown Slate, however, it can only be used on 4★ Heroes.
If you would like to receive the Heroes used for Memory Imprinting and not Meteorshards, please contact the Epic Seven
Customer Service through a 1:1 inquiry with the obtained(unused) Meteorshards after completing the recall. We will check the logs
of our Heirs that make this request and distribute Heroes used for Memory Imprinting instead of Meteorshards. Please note that it’s
impossible to recall the Heroes you received from recalling.
We hope that many of our Heirs will be excited for the balance adjustment notice for Heroes to be buffed that we will release later.
We hope to hear the opinions of our valuable Heirs.
Please see the notice below to check Champion Zerato’s Memory Imprint Status
Developer Notes의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2021.09.12 2021.09.12 08:38 (UTC+0)
- 2021.09.11 2021.09.11 17:05 (UTC+0)
- 2021.08.29 2021.08.29 21:34 (UTC+0)
- 2021.08.22 2021.08.22 23:04 (UTC+0)
- 2021.08.09 2021.08.09 04:42 (UTC+0)
- 2021.08.05 2021.08.05 00:53 (UTC+0)