Some random numbers 
- 2020.05.20 04:11 (UTC+0)
Skystones per week
- 50 from dailies; 25 from NPC arena (if you bother with them), give or take; another 25 from Orbis, give or take. This adds up to 100 stones per day, plus 800 that you will get at arena reset (champion rank). If you're in challenger, the reset bonus becomes 600, master 400 and so forth. This makes for roughly 1500 gems per week if you're at champion level.
Molas to max a hero
- 4 star hero requires 27 molas, 5 star hero requires 33 molas.
- Assuming your guild is within the 5X multi rank, every week you should get around 200 mystics from guild wars, and every 2 weeks you get 50 mystics from daily log in bonus. This results in 200 X 2 + 50 = 450 medals every two weeks, and 900 every month. You can round this number up to 1000 if you get some lucky drops from hunts, and refreshes the secret shop a few times.
Molas per month
- 3 molas per week from guild and normal shops; 4 molas per month from auto tower; often times we get a side story/web event once a month that gives us one more mola. Overall we get around 3 X 4 + 4 +1 = 17 molas a month.
Reliable energy per day
- 40 from friendship, 120 from conquest points, 50 from guild, and 12 per hour. So that makes 40 + 120 + 50 + 12 X 24 = 498 energy per day.
- One free bookmark a day, and 10 bookmarks every two weeks from login equals to 1 X 7 X 2 + 10 = 24 book marks every two weeks, 48 a month.
Energy needed for auto tower
- 5 for the first 20 levels, 10 for the next 30 levels, 15 for the 30 levels after, and 20 for the last 20 levels. Total energy needed to clear auto tower = 1250.
NOTE: these are rough estimates, you can get more or less than listed above. Mystic medals, bookmarks and Skystones you should be able to get more, as the number I'm going with are very conservative.
General Discussion의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.05.17 2020.05.17 05:47 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.14 2020.05.14 14:51 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.09 2020.05.09 14:04 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.03 2020.05.03 18:48 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.02 2020.05.02 21:12 (UTC+0)
- 2020.04.25 2020.04.25 15:24 (UTC+0)