Epic Seven

OFFICIAL

General Discussion

Well look at my Karin [12]

  • RANK65
  • Saulö[Saulo]
  • 2020.05.18 10:52 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 498

And there she is 

 


My wyverns run, go easy, still fixing for auto 12 & 13 👌👽

포스트 12

  • images
    2020.05.18 10:58 (UTC+0)

    Oh.. you mean the stat.

  • images
    2020.05.18 11:07 (UTC+0)

    1 word: YUM

  • images
    2020.05.18 11:39 (UTC+0)

    Cant wait for this year Summer Event

  • images
    2020.05.18 13:25 (UTC+0)

    Crit too high (75-85 is better)
    Need 170+ Speed for w11 12 13 (So the dragon doesnt out run your dps)

  • images
    2020.05.18 14:34 (UTC+0)

    Your Karin puts mines to shame.... 


    She's only 2.6k attack, I've stop paying attn to her once I got kise, now she's a babe but not as strong as that Karin you got. Now a days I run team on W with kise due to her s1 boost dmg upon targets buff by 60% I believe.. But I am currently working on Alexa because she's fun to use and also... 


    Because she's petite 

  • images
    2020.05.19 00:12 (UTC+0)

    Is she your main DPS, or is she the secondary DPS there mainly for debuff/Def break? If DPS that is good but needs more speed - not a ton of speed, but at least 150, preferably closer to 175 or 180. If she's there for Def break, you definitely want her faster, but you want to switch her artifact to Torn Sleeve if you can, that way she's also stacking bleeds - that is huge for W12 and 13. Also, regardless of build, you only need 85% crit chance due to the natural 15% bonus crit due to elemental advantage. You can go even lower if you can unlock her imprint concentration. 

  • images
    2020.05.19 04:20 (UTC+0)

    Not enough energy

  • ic-caution

    작성자에 의해 삭제된 댓글입니다.

  • images
    2020.05.20 10:16 (UTC+0)

    Get some more skystone and then i will be impressed

General Discussion의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠