[Update] 5/14 Update Content 
- 2020.05.13 10:31 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
The third week of the Epic Seven x Guilty Gear Collaboration is here!
The final story of Sol, Baiken and Dizzy, the Visitors from Another World, is here!
Additionally, a new Hero from the Guilty Gear Collaboration, Elphelt Valentine, has finally come to Orbis!
We hope that many of our Heirs will look forward to meeting the pure and optimistic girl, Elphelt Valentine.
We also have many other updates waiting for you. Please see below.
The story of Guilty Gear Heroes who have fallen into the world of Orbis due to Zeno’s conspiracy continues.
The third week of Guilty Gear side story, Visitors from Another World, begins now.
5/14 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 5/21 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
To begin Final Story, clear [8. Shooting Star Plain (Easy)] in Dizzy’s Story.
■ Week 3 Information
- The Final Story in the special side story, Visitors from Another World, will be available.
- Players will be able to participate in the Tournament (Hard).
- Elphelt Valentine’s surprise story will be available.
Attack, Health, Defense – 50% Increase
Guilty Gear Heroes (Sol, Baiken, Dizzy, Elphelt)
Attack, Health – 30% Increase
Krau, Iseria, Yuna, Ludwig, Falconer Kluri, Cartuja
[Tournament (Hard) Open]
[Unlock Limited Daily Stage]
- [S3. Testing Ground of Hardships] is a Limited Entry Daily Stage.
- This stage is very efficient for collecting event currency. Players can enter this stage 3 times a day.
- The entry limit will be reset daily at the server reset time.
① Korea/Asia Server: 18:00 UTC
② Europe Server: 03:00 UTC
[Unlock Elphelt’s Surprise Story]
- Elphelt’s surprise story will be unlocked in the Final Story.
Elphelt Valentine, a pure, optimistic girl who was born in the Backyard will make a surprise visit to Orbis through the Chaos Gate.
Meet this Limited 5★ Hero in this Drop Rate Up event!
In this Limited Drop Rate Up event, meet Elphelt Valentine, the Fire elemental Ranger who puts the enemy to Sleep and reduces their Defense. Players can also obtain the Ranger exclusive Artifact, Ms. Confille that has a set chance to reduce the enemy’s Defense after a single Attack.
5/14 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 5/21 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Blood Moon Haste, the sole heir of the strongest among all Vampires, is a Dark elemental Soul Weaver. When an enemy is revived, he grants all allies a barrier, safely protecting them. Also, he can be a danger to his enemies with his Defense penetrating attack. You can obtain Blood Moon Haste from the Mystic, Covenant and Moonlight summons.
6. Mystic Summon System Reorganization
To enable players to meet Moonlight heroes more often, we have shortened the Mystic Summon Rotation cycle.
Additionally, to first show
※ Please see this notice, Mystic Summon System Reorganization, for more details.
7. Additional Improvements and Bug Fixes
1. Three new Package will be added.
[Equipment Booster Pack]
- Criteria to purchase: Meet both conditions below to purchase.
① Account Rank.41 – 50
② Will be displayed once a day for 2 hours when you enter the lobby after being defeated in a battle(Arena, Guild War excluded).
[Catalyst Booster Pack]
- Criteria to purchase: Meet one of the three conditions below to purchase.
① Awaken a Hero to 5★
② Skill Enhance a Hero
③ Craft a catalyst from the Alchemist’s Steeple
- Purchase Limit: Twice per month (Once per day, Can purchase one time whenever you meet the conditions above)
[Artifact Charm Pack]
- Criteria to purchase: Meet one of the two conditions below to purchase.
① Enhance Artifact Skill Level
② Get a 5★ Artifact from Covenant Summons (Drop Rate UP included), Mystic Summon, or Artifact Summon Ticket (Selective Summon Excluded).
- Purchase Limit: Three times per month (Once per day, Can purchase one time whenever you meet the conditions above)
2. A Package pop up notice will show from the lobby under certain conditions.
- The notice will show after reaching Account Rank.9
- The first time you log in, the notice will show once.
- The first time you enter the lobby after meeting the purchase condition.
- Some of the Account Rank related packages such as Rising Star Pack, or Veteran Pack will not appear in the notice.
- Permanently available packages will not appear in the notice.
- The notice will not appear during the tutorial.
■ Hero and Artifact
- Imprint Concentration will now show the increased stats in the Hero UI page.
- 4★ Hero, Sinful Angelica’s Hero relationship will be changed.
A child who treated her without prejudice. Sinful Angelica is a little intrigued by her sweet heart.
An innocent young girl who has captured Sinful Angelica's attention with her kind heart.
- An issue of Heroes not being aligned when entering the Skill Enhance page from the lobby will be fixed.
- An issue where the bleeding sound effect occurred when moving in a Labyrinth crossroad if a Hero inflicted with bleeding will be fixed.
- Some stats for Archdemon Mercedes and Aztestas, that appear with Archdemon Mercedes, from the Hall of Trials will slightly be increased.
- The Advantages and Disadvantages for Archdemon Mercedes from the Hall of Trials will be changed as follow.
Increases damage suffered by Boss monsters inflicted with provoke or silence by 75%
Decreases the effect of increased Combat Readiness granted to a Hero by 100%
Increases Attack by 30% and Max Health by 30% of all allies when a Knight Hero is in the team
Decreases Speed of Fire Heroes by 50%
- The Hall of Trials boss, Archdemon Mercdes’s will have the effect for her skill, Lightning of Judgment’s changed.
Strikes two enemies with the lightning of judgment, dispelling two buffs before decreasing Combat Readiness by 20%, with a 75% chance to decrease Hit Chance for 1 turn. Number of targets increases by one depending on the battle progression. This skill can only be activated as an additional attack.
Strikes two enemies with the lightning of judgment, dispelling two buffs before decreasing Combat Readiness by 20%, with a 75% chance each to decrease Hit Chance and make them unable to be buffed for 1 turn. Number of targets increases by one depending on the battle progression. This skill can only be activated as an additional attack. When attacking with this skill, all enemies cannot receive healing until the turn ends.
- The Hall of Trials boss, Archdemon Mercedes’s, will have the damage for Punishment and Book of Ruin’s be slightly increased.
- An issue where the Dark Klineode’s Mystic Power was not applying to some Heroes from Abyss floor 85 2nd wave will be fixed.
- An issue where the Banshee Lord Dustlight’s Frost's Protection was not properly healing the caster when attacking non-Earth type Heroes with the first Vengeful Spirit she uses after entering battle will be fixed.
■ Adventure and Stories
- A typo from Episode 1, 8-10. Snowflake Hall’s Boss Guide will be fixed.
- Some expressions will be changed from Episode 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 9, and Chapter 10 to make the conversations more fluent.
- Typos from Roana’s side story will be fixed.
- An issue where the Boss Guide UI remaining if the stage is cleared with the page opened will be fixed.
- An issue where it was impossible to proceed the battle if the NPC Alexa was chosen as a supporter will be fixed.
- The amount of Havoc granted in a Guild War will be changed so that it is not as effected by draws as before.
1 Victory 1 Draw
1 Victory 1 Loss
1 Draw 1 Loss
※ Players cannot gain Havoc greater than the tower's remaining Health.
※ The Guild War Changes will be applied after each server’s reset time following the update on 5/14 (Thu).
- Korea/Asia Server : 5/14 (Thu) 18:00 UTC
- Global Server : 5/14 (Fri) 10:00 UTC
- Europe Server : 5/15 (Fri) 03:00 UTC
※ We will provide additional information about Guild Wars in a separate notice.
■ World Arena
- 5★ Hero Dizzy, and 5★ Artifact Necro & Undine will be unbanned.
- An issue where previous account’s pre-banned Heroes appeared even after logging into a different account with the same device will be fixed.
- An issue of starting 4★ Heroes or Heroes of lower starting ★ being displayed as 5★ when banned will be fixed.
- An improvement will be made to show a notice message from the pre-ban page if there’s no result matching the searched Hero.
- An issue where Sol, Baiken, and Dizzy were not included in the pre-ban Hero list will be fixed.
- An improvement is made from the pre-ban process to automatically ban the original Hero if a Specialty Changed Hero is banned.
- An issue of Korean text appearing on devices displaying a language other than Korean when waiting for the opponent to finish watching cut scenes will be fixed.
- An issue where it became impossible to exit to the lobby after a repeatedly Matching and Canceling will be fixed.
- An improvement will be made so that you can choose the weekly reward you want to receive.
Skystone + Glory Crest(Endurance Crest)
Choose one between Skystone or Mystic Medals + Glory Crest(Endurance Crest)
- Target: All Heirs who participated in the Arena after it has been reset on 5/11(Mon).
- Initialization Period: From 5/18 (Mon) reset.
※ For those who last participated in the Arena before the reset on 5/11(Mon) and haven’t played after the reset on 5/18(Mon), they will receive the previous rewards. They will be able to claim the new rewards starting from next week.
■ Hero Rating
- The Hero’s Awakening Level and Skill Enhancement Level info will be displayed differently according to the route you took to enter the rating page.
- An issue where an error message appeared when trying to rate a Hero with the same rating will be fixed.
- An improvement will be made to delete the confirm button so that you can tap “to receive” when receiving Achievements Rewards.
- The names of the Area 3 and Area 5, conditions to clear [Achievement > Phantom CIC > Clear / Explore Nixied's Sanctum] will be changed.
① Snow Mountain Canyon > Mountain Valley
② Melting Sanctum > Frostproof Valley
- A typo for the Manifestation Stone will be fixed.
- The color for the number of selected Heroes from the Waiting Room will be changed.
- An issue where it was impossible to move to the Selective Summon page from the lobby through the icon will be fixed.
- An issue of space appearing in the Guild Lobby or Guild War page when using 1560*720 or similar resolution will be fixed.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.05.17 2020.05.17 05:47 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.14 2020.05.14 14:51 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.09 2020.05.09 14:04 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.03 2020.05.03 18:48 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.02 2020.05.02 21:12 (UTC+0)
- 2020.04.25 2020.04.25 15:24 (UTC+0)