[Update] 4/2 Update Content 
- 2020.04.01 11:10 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
The Guild War Challenge Season has begun!
We have new features and new rules for this season! Take on the challenge and be victorious!
For more information about these new features and rules, please continue reading.
But before that, let’s take a look at the last story of Episode 2 – Chapter 10, Distorted Dimension.
Heirs! Let’s go on an adventure in Orbis!
1. Episode 2, Chapter 10 - Distorted Dimension
When a transcendental power lost control as it tried to force its way into Orbis, what began as a small tear over the Comet Temple
in the form of an ominous vortex was twisted and torn into a mysterious space full of dark madness and malice. In this place where
divisions and twists are repeated, what stories are waiting for in the distorted dimension?
Go on this adventure with the heroes in Orbis~!
■ Distorted Dimension
- Players can enter Episode 2, Chapter 10, Distorted Dimension, after clearing Episode 2, Chapter 9, [9-10. Altar of Unfamiliar Stars]
- Episode 2, Chapter 10, Distorted Dimension, consists of 10 main stages and 6 optional stages.
- After clearing stage [10-10 Twisted Core] players will be able to begin the Distorted Dimension AP Exchange Quests
- Episode 2, Chapter 10, Slayer, will be added to the Story Journal.
2. Guild War Challenge Season
The second regular Guild War season, Challenge Season is here!
Fight to become the best Guild! A special reward awaits all those who participate.
■ Challenge Season Schedule
1) Schedule: 4/6 (Mon) ~ to be announced
Guild War Pre-season Ends
Korea/Asia Server 4/5 (Sun) 17:59 UTC
Europe Server 4/6 (Mon) 02:59 UTC
Global Server 4/6 (Mon) 09:59 UTC
Guild War Challenge Season Open
Korea/Asia Server 4/5 (Sun) 18:00 UTC
Europe Server 4/6 (Mon) 03:00 UTC
Global Server 4/6 (Mon) 10:00 UTC
2) Daily Schedule
- Reset will occur every day at the reset time of your server.
* Korea/Asia: 18:00 UTC
* Europe: 03:00 UTC
* Global: 10:00 UTC
■ Guild War Season Renaming
- The previous Guild War-Season 1 will be renamed to Teamwork Season.
■ Guild War Teamwork Season Reward Distribution
[Guild War Teamwork Season Frame Distribution]
- After the Challenge Season begins, an exclusive frame will be distributed based on your Guild’s Guild War Teamwork Season
- This frame will be distributed to Guilds, and not individual players, to make your Guild Emblem look incredible!
Revised Table (Added on 4/8)
- The Guild War Teamwork Season Hall of Fame will be opened.
- You can view the top 3 Guilds by going to [Guild > Battlefield > Guild War > War Ranking]
■ Guild War Challenge Season
[Guild War Progress]
- All rewards for a victory or defeat of a Guild War can be obtained before the end of the next Guild War.
War Preparation ①
War Preparation ①
War Preparation ②
War Preparation ②
War Preparation ③
War Preparation ③
Reward Distribution ③
Reward Distribution ①
Reward Distribution ②
- During the War Preparation period, each guild member will form a defense team.
- The Guild Captain and Vice-Captain will place a minimum of 16 people at the base. (The stronghold and buildings must have a
- Attack the strongholds of the enemy. These battles are 3 vs 3 battles with two rounds.
- During a guild war, one Guild Crest will be consumed when the matched enemy’s guild stronghold is attacked during the guild
- Depending on the result of the battles for 2 rounds, you can obtain Commander's Armband.
- You can purchase various items at the member shop with the Commander's Armband.
- You also get 50 Commander's Armband, in addition to Mystic Medals, in a default victory.
■ Additional Features in Challenge Season Guild War
Here are the new features that have been added with the Challenge Season.
- The number of rounds remaining until a draw occurs is displayed at the top right of the battle screen.
- The Draw button is activated when the number of turns remaining until a draw becomes 0.
- A confirmation window is displayed when you tap the Draw button, and you will have to decide whether you want to continue the
battle or end it via a draw.
- Choosing a draw will mark the result of the battle as a draw.
- Heroes defeated when the match ends in a draw cannot be used in the next battle.
- The battle results according to the round result are displayed as below.
Battle Result record
1 Victory 1 Draw
1 Victory 1 Defeat
1 Draw 1 Defeat
- A speech bubble will be added to the bottom right of the main Guild War window.
- Thanks to the war announcement function, you can check to see your guild’s war strategy in real-time.
- Tapping on the speech bubble allows you to view the entirety of the announcement.
- There is a difference in use depending on the rank of the member.
Vice-Captain and higher
Member and higher
- You can enter up to 380 characters in the guild announcement.
- Changes made to the announcement are displayed at [Guild History > Guild War].
[War Outcome - MVP and War Contribution]
- The rank of members according to the contributions made will be displayed on the attack and defense tab.
- Each type of contribution obtained is counted according to the result of the attack and defense during the guild war.
- Attack and defense contributions are allocated separately according to the criteria described below.
Contributions Acquirement Standard
Rate of obtaining contributions by building
Building under attack, Attack result
Stronghold > Defense Tower > Normal Building
Defense Building, Defense result
Stronghold > Defense Tower > Normal Building
- Whatever the outcome of the war, one MVP is chosen at the end of the war according to the contributions acquired.
- Selection criteria: The member who obtained the highest amount of attack and defense contributions.
- MVP display: the hero representing the heir chosen as the MVP will be displayed in the reward window and in the war history
① The heir who left the guild before the results were calculated will be excluded from the MVP list.
② No MVP is chosen if this is a default win.
③ If there are no members that satisfy the selection criteria, then an MVP will not be selected.
- MVP Rewards
Guild War Result
Victory / Draw
Brave Crest x300
Brave Crest x150
- The Battle Log button will be added to the [Battlefield > War Standby] and [Assign to Building] window.
- You can check the individual battle log of guild members.
The battle log of the previous war is displayed.
The battle log of all wars participated in during the season is displayed.
- The battle log is reset at the end of the war.
- Sorting Criteria: Captain > Vice-Captain > Members (If the rank is identical, the date of entry to the guild is considered.)
[Guild Emblem Customization]
- Minimum purchase and modification authorization required: Vice-Captain and higher
- The [Edit] button in the [Manage Guild] window will be divided into 2 buttons: [Emblem] / [Frame].
- A notification will be displayed on the [Manage Guild] button when there is an update of new frames or emblems.
- Added a log for purchasing and modifying emblems and frames in the [Guild Log > Activity] area.
■ Rule Changes and Additions
Here are the newly added and adjusted rules for the Guild War Challenge Season.
[Stronghold Formation Rules Added]
- Modifications will be made so that members must be placed at the Stronghold and the defense tower first, in order for the
remaining members to be able to be assigned to ordinary buildings.
- Formations can be completed once heroes have been assigned to defend the stronghold and defense tower.
[Re-formation Rules Added]
-If there are any members who are considered invalid, a notice will display depending on the situation.
-The following are the situations where an error can occur
① A member assigned to the stronghold cannot be found (left or expelled)
② A member assigned to the defense tower cannot be found (left or expelled)
③ A member assigned to an ordinary building cannot be found (left or expelled)
[Stronghold Attack Rule Adjustments]
- The defense tower attack rules have been adjusted as follows.
The Defense Tower can be attacked only after destroying all ordinary buildings within the stronghold.
The defense tower can be attacked at any time, even if the ordinary buildings are not destroyed.
■ Other improvements
Here are the other improvements made to the guild war for the Guild War Challenge Season.
- Improved the matchmaking system, so that you are matched with a guild whose combat power is closest to that of your guild.
- The search will fail if the defense tower where the buildings are located is empty.
[War Ranking – War Log – Hall of Fame UI]
- Added the Ranking button on the main Guild War window and the [Guild War Battlefield] window.
- Tapping the War Ranking button will display a pop-up window where you can check war ranking, war log and hall of Fame.
[Member and War Status Window UI Improvements]
- Member status window improvements
① Guild Member Havoc and Member Information button will be deleted.
② The amount of Guild Crest owned by all members will be deleted.
- Member status sorting feature added
Building (Basic Value)
Sorted according to whether the building grade is high (▽, basic value) or low (▲).
Sorted according to the [Victory > Draw> Defeat (▽, basic value)] or the opposite order (▲).
Sorted according to whether the amount of Guild Crest is high (▽, 기basic value) or low (▲).
※ If the record and Guild Crest sorting criteria overlap, they will be sorted according to the buildings.
- Member and War Status UI Integration
① You can summon by tapping the Member Status button at the bottom right of the main guild war screen.
② The member status and war status tab will be separately displayed on the summoned pop-up window.
- The victory/defeat per round will be displayed on the war status window.
[Building Information Window Improvements]
- A filter feature has been added to enable viewers to view only select information when the war log is displayed on the building
- The battle result icon will be deleted and only text will be displayed.
- Havoc will no longer be displayed.
- Unnecessary buttons, such as war status will be deleted.
- The member nickname that was displayed at the top of the information window will be removed.
- Improvements will be made so that the ‘Guild Crest’ status of enemies and allies is displayed on the main battle screen.
- Improvements will be made so that unnecessary information such as class icons of placed heroes is not displayed.
- Improvements will be made so that when matching fails a message stating so is displayed on the main war screen,
- Improvements will be made to minimize the notification that is displayed the Guild icon in the lobby when a guild war is in
- Improvements will be made so that when the new season begins and you click on the guild battlefield button the first time, the
Hall of Fame and season rewards will be displayed.
- Improvements will be made so that if the defense team formation is adjusted during the war preparation (waiting) period this is
- Improvements will be made so that more details are provided when a double attack occurs.
- Improvements will be made so that the time is always shown in minutes in the guild war status window.
- Improvements will be made so that added information is displayed in [Guild Log > Activity]
① Guild Rank limit changes
② Guild registration type changes
③ Guild introduction changes
- Improvements will be made to display Today's Donation Limit at the top of the list in [Guild > Aid]
■ Guild War Artifact Added
- The 5★ Artifact, Victorious Flag that can be used by any hero has been added to the member shop.
① Cost: Commander's Armband x750
② Purchase Limit: 6 times per account
- The 5★ Artifact, Victorious Flag cannot be enhanced using Bottle of Knowledge.
An emperor from another galaxy who was defeated in a tournament held by Notos. He obsessed overpower and life, eventually
binding his soul with that of a star and becoming transcendent. He now heads toward Orbis in search of the Monolith.
Zeno, A fanatical mage corrupted by endless desire, appears as a Boss in the Hall of Trials!
■ First Appearance Schedule
- Practice Battle: 4/13 (Mon) ~ 4/19 (Sun)
- Ranked Battle: 4/20 (Mon) ~ 4/26 (Sun)
Check out the Ice-elemental Thief, Kise, who contains the enemy by penetrating defense and increasing skill cooldown, and the Thief-
exclusive Artifact, Alabastron that has a variety of substats in this Drop Rate Up!
4/2 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 4/9 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. New Artifact Added - Alabastron
6. Japanese Media Pack Update
The Japanese media pack will be updated so that our players can also hear the voices of heroes in the game in Japanese.
From now on, you can listen to the Hero’s voice in Korean, English or Japanese.
■ Media Pack Replacement
- To apply the language that you want, go to [Options > Language > Media Pack Settings].
- To replace a media pack, you will be directed to the title screen to download the new media pack.
■ Eligible for Media Pack
- The following are the heroes who can use Japanese voice. We will continue to increase the number of Japanese media pack-
- The existing language pack can be used for heroes who do not yet have a Japanese voice applied.
Butcher Corps Inquisitor
Taranor Royal Guard
Baal & Sezan
Ruel of Light
Agnes (Healing NPC)
Arkasus (Before, After)
Church of Ilryos Axe
Blood Blade Karin
Sage Baal & Sezan
Shooting Star Achates
Martial Artist Ken
Silver Blade Aramintha
Righteous Thief Roozid
Chaos Sect Axe
7. Other Improvements and Bug Fixes
■ Mystic Summons
- Improvements will be made to Next Mystic Summon Page
① The time frame for the next summonable Heroes/Artifacts will be changed so that it displays the date for when players can
summon these designated heroes.
② The phrase “Time left until the refresh” for 5★Moonlight Heroes, 4★ Moonlight Heroes and ★3~★5 Covenant Heroes and
Artifacts will be deleted.
③ The title for the pop-up window will be changed to Next Mystic Summon Lineup
- Pack Shop will be improved
Pop-up window will become a full screen window, and Packs will be moved to the top of the Shop list.
Stigma Pack, which used to be available on certain week of month, will be purchasable at all times
- Content: same as the previous Stigma Pack
- Purchase Limits: 10 times a month
■ Adventurer’s Path
Adventurer’s Path will be modified via this update, and we will continuously modify in this in order to be more helpful for new Heirs
playing Epic Seven.
[Display for Completion of Missions]
- Location: Lobby > Adventurer’s Path Icon
- A notification will be added to inform our Heirs of unclaimed rewards after completing certain missions
[Improvements to the Shortcut UI for Adventurer’s Path]
- An icon for [Track] will be added alongside the number counts for missions.
- If there is more than one mission for the Adventurer’s Path, the missions currently undertaken, will display on top
[Improvements to the Guide UI for Adventurer’s Path]
- Descriptions and a shortcut button will display upon defeat from a battle
- Such button will not display if all missions from the Adventurer’s Path have already been cleared
- Those group of quests which have already been completed, will display at the bottom of the list
- There will be a guide function added to the Adventurer’s Path
- Skill Description for Guardian Zeaon’s <Omega Blaster> will be improved to more clearly demonstrate the proportional increases
- An issue where Corvus’s Fury did not display on the Battle Timeline, will be fixed
- An issue where Kayron did not revive upon activation of Seaside Bellona’s counterattack, although Kayron had a Revive buff and
was defeated, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Health Bar did not appear correctly upon revival of Heroes, will be fixed
- An issue where Kayron was not defeated, even if he was inflicted unable to be buffed debuff, in certain occasions, will be fixed.
■ Adventures and Stories
- A Boss Guide will be available to Bosses from Episode 1 Chapter 3
1. The Boss Guide function will be available from Episode 1 3-2 Mehiti Wilds
2. Boss Guides will appear on the Team Formation window upon entering Boss Stages
3. Boss Guides will be added to top right corner of the battle screen
- Line breaks incorrectly applied in Episode 2 Chapter 9 in certain languages, will be fixed.
- Certain lines in dialogues from Episode 1 Stage 9-7 Researcher's Defense, will be fixed.
- Those Boss Monsters from Hunt and Spirit Altar with immunity that are not affected by dispel debuff effects, will now not exhibit
such debuff effects.
- Skill descriptions for Bansheequeen’s Light's Attendant from Banshee Hunt 5 to 8 will be improved for clarity. There are no
- An issue where Mighty Scout did not use Skill 2 on Banshee Hunt, will be fixed
- Skill description for Archdemon Mercedes’s Lightning of Judgment from Hall of Trials, will be fixed to match in-game effect. There
are no functional changes.
- Skill description for Incubate Egg by Vera’s Shade summoned by Secretary Vera in Labyrinth Raid – Hell Difficulty, will be fixed to
match in-game effect. There are no functional changes.
- An issue where the debuffs from Queen Azumashik’s skill Death’s Trap remained even after defeating Queen Azumashik, from
Labyrinth Raid- Hell Difficulty, will be fixed
- Skill description for Mystery of Life used by Secretary Vera in Labyrinth Raid – Hell Difficulty, will be fixed to match in-game effect.
There are no functional changes.
- Skill description for Frost Essence used by Boss Monster Zerato from Nixied's Sanctum will be improved for clarity. There are no
- Skill description for Midnight Remus used by Butcher Corps Inquisitor from Rikoris Class change Episode will be fixed to match in-
game effect. There are no functional changes.
- The skill Icon for Charlotte’s Ground Slam from Abyss 91st Floor, will be changed. There are no functional changes.
- Green Klineode from Abyss 98th floor will be changed so that it revives when Leo from upon activation of Champion Zerato’s
counterattack after being attacked by Leo.
■ Battle Result
- The “Support” tab from Battle Result window will now be renamed as “Healing”
- Those heroes who did not inflict damage, will also be displayed on Battle Result Window.
- If the team did not inflict any damage, a message displaying “No Data” will be displayed in the center.
- The icon for a Friend’s Hero, will now display in blue frame.
- The game credits that display upon finishing the Episode, will be updated.
- An effect that displays upon touching the game screen will be added.
- The FAQ button will be removed from [Game > Settings > Customer Support].
- An issue where the designated league in the Arena/World Arena League info pop-up was displayed as Bronze after weekly ranking reset will be fixed.
- Improvements will be made so that the pop-up displaying Hero information will also display skill effects.
- Certain dialogues by Huche in the Pop-up Shop will be changed.
- Adjustments will be made so that the Effectiveness icon for the equipment filter, Alchemist’s Steeple and Exclusive Equipment is the same as the set icon.
- Unnecessary borders that are displayed on the right side of an Heir’s nickname, will be deleted.
- An issue that caused the Skystone shop to be displayed below the Epic pass when you move to the Skystone shop from the Epic Pass screen will be fixed.
- An issue where the Rankings and Leagues did not reset upon entering a new World Arena Season will be fixed.
- The percentile Ranking in the Hall of Trials will be fixed so that it displays up to the tenth digit.
- An issue where the Percentile Ranking in Hall of Trials did not display correctly will be fixed.
- An issue where Ranking information from the Hall of Trials showed from the 100th position will be fixed.
- An issue where the align function for the Equipment Management Function did not work as intended will be fixed.
■ Compensation for Book of Retribution Acquired from Lobby Type Pets
An issue where players could acquire Book of Retribution from Lobby pets, which were deleted on 3/19 (Thu), will be compensated as follows:
- Schedule: Will be carried out during the maintenance scheduled for 4/2
- Players: All Heirs who acquired Book of Retribution from Lobby Type Pets from 3/16 (Mon)
- Details: 240 energy will be given per one Book of Retribution.
■ Deletion and Redistribution for Arena Honor Season Frames
An issue where Frames for Arena Honor Season were incorrectly distributed will be fixed.
- Schedule: 4/2 (Thu) During Maintenance
- Players: All Heirs who received the incorrect Frame for Arena Honor Season
- Details: Those frames which were incorrectly delivered on 3/23 (Mon) will be deleted and affected Heirs will newly be given a
frame that matches their standing during the Arena Honor Season.