Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

General Discussion

I wish for a M. Chloe Exclusive Equipment [6]

Now, for some people, I can understand it might be a bit selfish, since Being ML 5 and all and being hard to obtain in General, but I want to tell you the reason why I wish for it.

Stun Chance for Basic Attack, While it can be a lifesaver as a Stalling tool, I feel as though the Stun chance is too low, being 35% Chance Max Mola. It would involve some Big luck to keep pulling off the stun, so I was thinking, what about Exclusive Equip for her that increases the chance by 15%? I think 50% Chance is fair game, and besides, Effectiveness is in her starsign, but it becomes less useful if you can’t pull the stun Chance off.


S2, the Exclusive Equip could just Make the Healing of the S2 more Potent, or just can be ignored and go to 2 S3s instead, one S3 Effect is reviving a Unit with more Health, maybe like +20% HP upon Revival, the other being a Third buff added to S3?


I know for some of you, this might sound OP, and I understand. But this is just my wish, that’s all.

포스트 6

  • images
    2020.03.26 17:05 (UTC+0)

    "Now, for some people, I can understand it might be a bit selfish"

    Good start.

    "Stun Chance for Basic Attack, While it can be a lifesaver as a Stalling tool, I feel as though the Stun chance is too low, being 35% Chance Max Mola."

    Because...

    ".....It would involve some Big luck to keep pulling off the stun"

    That's the point since stun is the most powerful cc in the game, and you're getting a chance to steal a turn away from something that's trying to kill you every single turn your S3 isn't up. It's clear you don't realize how powerful that is when paired with the game's only AOE reviver.

    You're so out of your league on this I don't think there's much point in replying to anything else.

  • images
    2020.03.26 17:09 (UTC+0)

    Here's a better idea: how about giving Arby an EE that buffs his S3 damage by 100000%, ignores defense/buffs, then add extinction on top?


    Oh oh oh I got more: an EE that makes ML Ken's S2 counter AOE, does 1000000000000000% more damage, ignores defense/buffs, and add extinction on top.


    But ok you're talking about maid chloe, ok fine: EE that makes her S3 revive buff lasts forever even after revive, and cannot be purged.


  • images
    2020.03.26 17:15 (UTC+0)

    EE should go to units that need it, maid does her job decently in arena while most of 3 & 4 stars don't. You should think of EE as more of a way to encourage other units being used and let people have fun messing around it. And I'm pretty sure giving any ml 5 a EE will **** everyone off.

  • images
    2020.03.26 18:26 (UTC+0)

    I wish for world peace, the end of COVID-19 AND the end of world hunger...

    Also like six ml 5* selectors would be nice, SG pls?

    No really, it's cool that is your wish, but dude, it's not already enough that I have to kill your team units twice, also now I must kill them while being stunned half of the time or with extra buffs to your units? My wish is then to do not have your wish granted, have a good day sir.


    PS: SG,pls make an exclusive equipment for SSB with extintion added on S3 or S2, so many pesky (not) cheap maids in arena.

  • images
    2020.03.27 00:17 (UTC+0)

    EE as a feature can be fun but too many limited and 5* mls are completely broken to even consider giving them EE. If one unit gets it then so "should" ther, right?

  • images
    2020.03.27 03:43 (UTC+0)

    charles is a dumb, high damage counter bot, and still they give him ee. keep hoping OP, eventually cancer unit will be more cancerous and it will only be those units that are used everywhere.

General Discussion의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠