[Update] 2/20 Update Content 
- 2020.02.19 10:32 (UTC+0)
With these patch notes, we would like to once again show our players the balance adjustments that will occur this week to certain Heroes and Artifacts.
Additionally, the Pet Improvements which were announced in the first Developer Note of 2020 will take place in this update!
Starting from now, players will be able to enjoy Repeat Battles without needing Pet Snacks! Additionally, the Pet Synthesis improvements that we mentioned will also be implemented!
This week has a lot of news that we hope our Heirs will like!
In addition to these changes, this week also marks the opening of the festival in Ritania!
The Special Side Story, Bittersweet Dessert Festival, week 1 is ready!
Are you excited for what this update brings?
Check down below for more detailed information about this week’s update!
Certain Heroes and Artifacts have been improved!
Enjoy creating new strategies now!
※ The skill descriptions displayed are without any Skill Enhancements applied.
※ The Skill descriptions are based on the effects after being awakened.
※ Please note that the text for certain Heroes and Artifacts differ from the preview posted on 2/07, but there will be no functional changes.
1. Hero Balance Improvements
■ 5★ Melissa (Fire, Mage)
- The skill effect for Manifestation will be changed.
■ 5★ Cecilia (Fire, Knight)
- The skill effect for Steel Cloudburst will be changed.
■ 5★ Tenebria (Fire, Mage)
■ 5★ Specter Tenebria (Dark, Mage)
- The skill effect for Poison Blast will be changed.
■ 4★ Rose (Ice, Knight)
- The shield effect for Shield of Light will be increased.
■ 4★ Clarissa (Ice, Warrior)
■ 4★ Khawazu (Fire, Warrior)
- The damage for the skill, Emberstorm, will be 13% higher than before.
■ 4★ Fighter Maya (Light, Knight)
- The skill effect for Finishing Strike will be changed.
※ The Soulburn effect has been added to Strike of Provocation and removed from Finishing Strike.
■ 4★ Celestial Mercedes (Dark, Mage)
- The skill effect for Finale will be changed.
※ The Soulburn effect has been moved from Finale and will now be applied to Dimensional Rupture, which will allow her to use the combination, Finale>Dimensional Rupture more than once.
■ 3★ Doris (Light,Soul Weaver)
■ 3★ Requiemroar (Dark, Soul Weaver)
2. Artifact Balance Adjustments
■ 5★ Uberius's Tooth (Warrior Exclusive Artifact)
2. Pet Improvements
- Repeat Battling will no long require Homemade Snacks.
- The number of possible Repeat Battles will differ depending on the Pet’s Generation.
Maximum Number of Possible Repeat Battles
■ Homemade Snack Shop Open
- You can exchange Homemade Snacks for items in the Pet Shop.
- Period: 2020.02.20(Thu) after the maintenance – 03.19(Thu) Before the maintenance
- List of items that can be exchanged for.
Required Number of Homemade Snack
100 Friendship Points
1 Pet Adoption Ticket
- Please note that after this exchange period, all Homemade Snacks in the game will be removed.
■ Pet System – Minimum Account Rank Changed
- The minimum Account Level necessary to access Pets will be changed.
- Accounts that have already unlocked the Pet system prior to the change, but are under the new limit will still retain access to their Pets.
■ Generation of the Pet acquired through tutorial will be adjusted
- The Generation of the Battle Pet Battle Pet acquired through the tutorial will be improved.
- Heirs who already cleared the tutorial also will have another chance to go through it to acquire the 3★ Tutorial Pet.
- The Tutorial Pet can only be acquired once per account.
■ Pet Synthesizing Improvement
-The player’s chance of successfully receiving a higher generation Pet will display on the screen.
Players will be able to use additional Pets as ingredient materials in order to increase this chance.
① Go to [Pet House > Select the Pet you wish to synthesize> Synthesize]
※ The success rate for receiving a higher Generation Pet changes according to the Pets used for synthesizing.
※ Pets that are a higher Generation than the Pets being synthesized can’t be used as ingredients.
※ The success rate cannot exceed 100%.
Special Pets have visited you so that you can cherish this Valentine’s season!
These special Pets are only available for a limited time. Go to [Pet House > Adoption] to meet them!
- 2/20(Thu) after maintenance – 3/5(Thu) before the maintenance
3 Normal Pets – Cream Cheese, Smoked Cheese, Blue Cheese
1 Special Pet – Mac n Cheese
3 Normal Pets - Amoria, Ergonia, Petisia
2 Special Pets - Idolia, Fantasia
※ The ability of new Pets are the same with previous Pets.
■ Other Adjustments
- Pets will now be able to interact with objects on screen when using the Auto Battle function.
(Please note that Pets will not interact automatically with objects when players are playing manually.)
- Shadows will be added to Pets in the Pet House.
- A function where players can hear their Pets’ growling sound will be added. This can be heard when going to [Details] and [Pet Journal].
- Auto Battle will continue even if you ended Repeat Battling.
A story between the Heroes of Cidonia and Ritania as meet for the festival held in Perland!
Week 1 of the Special Side Story, Bittersweet Dessert Festival is ready to begin!
02/20 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 3/12 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
■ How to Enter
After reaching Account Rank 9, go to the Lobby and tap [Battle] > [Side Story].
■ Special Side Story 「Bittersweet Dessert Festival」 Basic Information
-Special Side Story, [Bittersweet Dessert Festival] consists of 6 stories, with 2 stories being available each week.
- This Special Side Story is mainly comprised of Story Stages, with few battles occurring. Additionally, Stage Missions and Region
Rewards do not exist.
- The routes available in Week 1 are Khawana & Cidd, and Vivian, Wester & Woodrow.
[Side Story Schedule]
Khawana & Cidd Route
Vivian, Wester & Woodrow Route
02/20 (Thu) after the maintenance
Crozet & Jena Route
Elena & Ray Route
02/27 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
Ains & Tamarinne Route
Pavel & Cerise Route
03/05 (Thu) after the maintenance
[Goblin Challenge / MolaGora Challenge]
- The Goblin Challenge and the MolaGora Challenge are both available in this Special Side Story.
- During the event period, players may only clear this challenge once.
Attack, Health, Defense – 50% Increase
Vivian, Elena, Pavel
Attack, Health – 30% Increase
Khawana, Cidd, Crozet, Jena, Ains, Tamarinne
[Enhanced Artifact (Week 1,2)]
- Story Stages do not require Energy to enter and do not have any battles.
- Depending on which dialog you select, the following dialog will vary.
- Depending on the choice made, only one stage will be available.
- After satisfying the conditions for the story selected, players may go back and select the other option at the crossroad.
- Players may select different stage difficulties after clearing Easy once.
■ Week 1 - Information
- Week 1 of the Bittersweet Dessert Festival has the following Routes available:
1. Khawana & Cidd
2 Vivian, Wester & Woodrow
[Golden Cocoa Bean]
A Perland delicacy that can only be found in the forests near the city. It has a golden glow that differentiates it from normal cocoa beans, and sells for a high price due to its scarcity.
※ Players can collect different event currency each week.
- The Special Side Story, Bittersweet Dessert Festival does not feature a separate Exchange.
- Instead, players will be able to collect event currency and unlock different puzzle pieces in the Album to collect different
- Album Location: Players can access the Album by going to the Main Lobby Screen and tapping on [Side Story > Bittersweet
Dessert Festival] and then tapping the Album.
- Conditions: In order to access an Album, players must clear a route in the Special Side Story, Bittersweet Dessert Festival.
- Each time a piece is removed from the album, the player will be randomly provided one of the Obtainable Rewards
- The rewards that are granted will vary slightly depending on the type of illustration in the album.
- Players will be able to see the different rewards by tapping on the button that states "Obtainable Rewards"
■ Side Story Description Change
- The preview text for the Special Side Story, Bittersweet Dessert Festival will be changed.
After the war in Cidonia ended, the five great city-states promised a future of peace and harmony. In commemoration of this Perland is hosting a festival for a Cidonians.
With the war between the city-states of Cidonia over, they promise a future of peace and harmony. In commemoration of this, Perland is hosting a festival for all the continent's citizens.
Plus, an Artifact that enables a Hero to attack again with a basic attack! Sword of Judgment!
Take a look!
2/20 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 2/27 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Meet the Earth-element Warrior, Lilibet with the power ability “extinction” which can be used to stop her enemies from reviving. This
hero and her artifact, Creation & Destruction will have a higher drop rate!
2/20 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 3/5 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
6. New 4★ Moonlight Hero – Tempest Surin
A girl who comes from a far eastern empire. Meet Tempest Surin today!
A Hero who becomes stronger as her health decreases,
players can find the 4★ Hero, Tempest Surin in the Mystic Summons, Moonlight Summons and Covenant Summons!
■ Tempest Surin
The 3★ Hero Helga will be able to undergo a Specialty Change.
After completing the Specialty Change, Helga will be granted a new sprite, new skills, and new animations!
Additional stat changes and skill enhancements can be made via the Skill Tree.
■ How to Complete a Specialty Change
- From the Lobby, go to the Hero menu > Specialty Change.
- Once all 3 Specialty Change Quests have been cleared and the Trial Battle has been successfully completed, the Specialty Change
will be complete.
■ Skill Tree
After a Specialty Change, the Skill Tree can be accessed via the Awakening menu.
[Rune Enhancement Results]
The rune enhancement effects are according to the maximum enhancement standard.
- Increases Health by 20%.
- Increases damage dealt by Armor Rend by 10%.
- Increases Attack by 15%.
- Increase Effectiveness by 25%.
- Increases damage dealt by Attack Chain by 5%.
- Increase Effectiveness of all allies by 5%.
- Increases Armor Rend's decrease Defense effect chance by 5%.
- Has a 100% chance to increase Critical Hit Chance for 1 turn when the caster is at max Health at the start of the turn.
- Has a 10% chance to extend the duration of increased Attack to 3 turns when using Cry of Victory.
- Has a 60% chance to decrease Defense of the enemy for 2 turns when using Attack Chain.
8. Arena Honor Season Closing
The Arena Honor season is coming to an end and the Pre-season will begin.
※ This schedule is subject to change. If there are any changes, we will alert our players via a separate notice.
※ For more detailed information, including the distribution of Frames, please see the main post linked below.
9. Equipment Crafting Cost Reduction
Following this update, players will be able to craft equipment at the reduced cost.
■ Equipment Crafting Cost Reduction
- The cost required for crafting equipment is expected to be reduced by approximately 40%.
- Due to individual Sanctuary enhancements, your reduction may be different.
※. For more detailed information about this reduction, please tap the link below for the official notice.
■ Specialty Change Pack Added
- A Specialty Change Pack will be available upon completion of a Specialty Changes after the update scheduled for 2/20(Thu).
- Requirement: The Specialty Change Package will be display when Heirs enter Lobby after successfully completing a Specialty Change.
- Purchase Limits
① Sale Duration: Within 6 hours after a player has completed a Specialty Change
② Purchase Limit: Every time a player meets the condition (Specialty Change Completion) – Upon completion of two Specialty
Changes within the sale period, the count for the number of available purchases will remain as one, and the time limit will be renewed (6 hours)
- An issue where Frames covered Hero Portraits, will be improved.
- An issue where details were not displayed when players tapped on a Hero Icon during a tutorial will be fixed
- An issue where change in facial expressions were not applied to certain displays, when players selected a new skin, will be fixed
- An issue where Sigret’s attack did not display in full will be fixed.
- An issue where Sol could not attack an enemy who used skills other than an attack under certain situations will be fixed.
- An issue where Sol used his skill, Volcanic Viper attacked an empty spot, when fighting Azimanus Watcher, Azimanus Observer, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Combat Readiness gauge displayed was 1% less than the actual Combat Readiness of Heroes, upon activation of skills that increase Combat Readiness, will be fixed.
- An issue where an additional attack from Dancing Blade did not activate for Vildred when Vildred defeated an enemy who can activate additional skills, such as Elena or Seaside Bellona, will be fixed.
- The skill description for Butcher Corps Gear by Butcher Corps Inquisitor and Chaos Inquisitor will be changed so that it matches the in-game effect. (There will be no functional changes).
- An issue where Kawazhu could not gain Souls by after using Emberstorm(Awakened), will be fixed
- The order in which the increase in Combat Readiness is applied after an opponent’s attack will be fixed so that increases in Combat Readiness occur after the attacker’s skill effects are applied.
- Descriptions for Stealth will be improved for clarity so that it matches the in-game mechanism. There will be no functional changes.
- An issue where Clarissa’s buff effect name “Rage” overlapped with Corvus’s buff effect granted by Fury’s Advent, will be fixed. (There will be no functional changes)
* Corvus’s buff effect granted via Fury’s Advent will be renamed [ Rage ] à [ Fury ]
- Skill Description improvements for Cecilia and Fighter Maya.
- Skill Description for Cecilia’s Steel Cloudburst(prior to awakening) and Fighter Maya’s Finishing Attack will be improved for clarity. (There will be no functional changes)
- An issue where the Barrier granted via Aqua Rose occurs at a lower probability than stated, will be fixed.
- An issue where Holy Sacrifice’s revival effect overlapped with the Revive buff effect will be fixed so that the buff effect Revive takes place first, and Holy Sacrifice’s effect occurs in a subsequent death.
- An issue where additional effects from Artifact enhancement did not take effect immediately, when players enhanced an Artifact that was previously enhanced by +1 or higher, will be fixed.
- Skill descriptions for Artifacts causing additional damage after an attack will be improved for clarity.
* Artifacts with changes in description: Uberius's Tooth, Reingar's Special Drink
- Skill descriptions for Artifacts with the description “Does not stack with an Artifact providing the same effect.” will be improved for clarity (there will be no functional changes)
* will be changed to “Effects does not overlap with other Artifacts of the same name”
* Artifacts with changes in description: Shimadra Staff, Aurius, Sashe Ithanes, Card of Small Miracles, Rainbow Scale, Midnight Bloom, Spooky Solayu Stories, Resolute Soldier Series
■ New effect “Restrict” added
- Restrict, a new debuff effect, will be added.
- Restrict: The target will receive no Combat Readiness increase effects other than that provided by their Speed stat.
- Certain Monsters will be given immunity to Restrict
- An issue where the skill Corrupted Web by Devourer Arahakan from Abyss floor 82 activated even when the condition was not met, will be fixed.
- Skill descriptions for Light’s Protection by Elson from Church of Ilryos Axe’s Trial Battle will be fixed so that it matches the in-game mechanism. There will be no functional changes.
- An issue where the information tab for Carbuncle Aura from Episode 2. 7 City of Starlight Constella 7-S1. Crumbled Ruins displayed a skill icon that the monster does not use, will be fixed.
- An issue where a skill effect that does not match Grief Harvester Myra’s element displayed when the monster used Dimension Loop from Episode 2, Stage 8-S3. Temple Underground Passage, will be fixed.
- Skill descriptions for Dragon's Roar by Sentinel Zoranox from Episode 2, Stage 8-9. Altar of Forgotten Emperors will be fixed so that it matches the in-game mechanism.
- A Typo in the skill descriptions for Dragon Arm by Sentinel Zoranox from Episode 2, Stage 8-9. Altar of Forgotten Emperors will be fixed. There will be no functional changes.
- Heat Symaqus’s skill names from Monster Journal will be fixed so that it associates with Symaqus of different elements.
■ Story and Adventure
- An issue where Heroes could not gain a healing effect upon clearing a stage, when Heroes were affected by the debuff, unhealable, will be fixed.
- Pavel’s relationship with certain Heroes (Luluca, Lilias) will be change upon clearing Episode 2, Stage 5-2. South Fortress City Perland and Stage 5-12. Southern Outskirts of Perland, so that it matches the story.
- As the story proceeds, the merchant from the Northern Outskirts of Perland will be changed from Lilias to Cute Merchant Girl
- Energy consumed for Episode 2-8 Shandra Ruins, and stage 8-3 Confession Temple will be fixed from 8 energy from 10.
- Exchanges for Side Story will offer mass purchase functions; however, those items limited to one purchase and Hero / Ingredients will not be able use this function.
- An issue where dialogue for AP Exchange Shop was displayed while players were working on quests to access AP Exchange Shop, will be fixed.
- An improvements will be made so that story illustrations will be displayed according to the resolution of devices.
- Tutorial icons for Side Story [So the Roses May Bloom] will be changed to “I,” the narrator the story.
- An issue where the icon indicating the date for the Side Story [So the Roses May Bloom] on the World Map displayed on different locations for different devices, will be fixed.
- An issue where players faced errors when they accessed Clear Bellona Recollections via the Reputations UI in the Side Story [So the Roses May Bloom], will be fixed.
■ World Arena
- An improvement will be made so that skill icons other than the skill used will be deactivated.
- An improvement will be made so that the matching procedure take less time than previously in certain ranks.
- Victory Points gained in lower ranks of the World Arena will be increased by maximum of 2x. This increase will not be applied when players lose a battle in World Arena.
- An issue where a player’s information is not shown in My Rankings when there are many players with the same points, will be fixed
- A UI will be added to display internet connection stability for both players during the pick & ban phase and battle phase.
* Network condition indicator: (stable) [Green] → [Yellow] → [Red] (unstable)
- An issue where players experienced crashes from PvE stages after an irregular exit from the World Arena, will be fixed.
- An issue where an opponent’s Heroes were shown on my list of Heroes after Auto selecting a Hero to be banned, will be fixed.
- An issue where the back button on certain devices did not work when Arena information was displayed, will be fixed
- An improvement will be made so that people can access NPC battles during the time designated for calculating weekly rankings.
- Descriptions displayed in Storage will be improved for clarity
- An issue where Assistance was not shown in [Guild War > War Ranking > Guild Information], will be fixed
- The filter function for the inventory will be changed so that the filter resets upon exiting and re-entering inventory.
- An issue where filters were nullified when players applied both filters and alignment settings at the same time, will be fixed.
- Texts shown in the button for Alignment function will be aligned to the left for better visibility.
- Filter options for EXP in the inventory, Equipment Management and Equipment Enhancement will be removed.
- The name of the Reputation “Fill the Guardian Journal” will be changed to “Acquire Guardians”.
- Tooltips describing [Element Summon Tickets], [Penguins] [Gold] from World Boss Reward Chests will be fixed so that it matches the in-game mechanism.
- An issue where an error message displayed when players tried to claim World Boss Contribution Rewards while World Boss battles were unavailable, will be fixed.
- An issue where the background image was not fully displayed when players selected [Hunt / Spirit Altar] will be fixed.
- An issue where players could select a deactivated dialogue, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Main Rewards for defeating a Boss in the Labyrinth Raid (Normal) did not darken in display even after successfully receiving the rewards, will be fixed.
- An improvements will be made so that players can select the Try Again button for Dispatch Missions regardless of level up effects displayed.
- An issue where the game did not restart when players linked an account to STOVE on AOS devices, will be fixed.
- An issue where an error message displayed when a player was having a Guild War Battle against an opponent who have left the opponent’s guild, will be fixed.
- Systematic logic will be changed for aligning illustrations
|Illustrations are aligned in the order of acquisition|
|Illustrations will be aligned in a set order, regardless of time of acquisition|
- An issue where the descriptions for Affinity in the Pet List were not displayed in a full sentence, will be fixed.
■ Notifications for Change in dates for Mystic Summons Adjustment
- The adjustment for the required number of Mystic Summons to guarantee a Hero will be delayed.
- Players affected: Those players who bought duplicate Mystic Medals from Huche’s Popup Shop.
- New Schedule: 3/5(Thu) during Maintenance
Further information about this can be found in [Update] 2/06 (Thu) Update Content
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.06.20 2022.06.20 01:23 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.18 2022.06.18 18:21 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.16 2022.06.16 19:37 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.13 2022.06.13 14:16 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.10 2022.06.10 01:07 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.09 2022.06.09 19:08 (UTC+0)