Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

General Discussion

Bug [4]

Just wondering if anyone has an rta bug where lillias wont provoke. The skill doesn't miss and it isnt resisted she does it and boom nothing. This happened several times now and I'm just a little confused 

포스트 4

  • images
    2020.02.12 15:11 (UTC+0)

    Dumb question that needs to be asked.. Without mola's, her s2 has an 85% chance to provoke. So 15% chance of not provoking, exactly as you described. Are you sure you have mola'd her s2?

  • images
    2020.02.13 05:34 (UTC+0)

    15% hidden resist

General Discussion의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠