[Update] 2/06 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2020.02.05 10:30 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
We have made various improvements based on the opinions that our Heirs gave us during the 1st Pre-Season of the World Arena.
Now, the 2nd Pre-Season begins. We hope that our Heirs will show even more interest until the regular season of the World Arena
Additionally, a new story begins in Episode 2 Chapter 8, Shandra Ruins. We have also added an Art Journal so that players will be
able to view art from the Side Stories and Episodes whenever they want. We have a lot in store for you this update!
1. 2nd Pre-Season World Arena
The 1st pre-Season for the World Arena has ended and the 2nd pre-Season begins now! The basic rules will be the same as in the
1st pre-season. However, new features will be introduced.
For more information about the 2nd pre-season of the World Arena, which starts on February 6th, please refer to the guide below!
2020.02.06 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ to be announced
■ Basic Rules
- The entry condition and battle rewards will be the same as in the 1st pre-season.
- For more information regarding the basic rules, please refer to the 1st Pre-Season World Arena Update.
- On the first screen, players will see the top-10 League ranking. Tapping the "More" button at the bottom of the screen will display
the following 10 players in the ranking.
- The Ranking page is updated each time you access it.
- The ranking for your grade will be displayed from 1st to 100th.
- The ranking for all grades will be displayed from 1st to 100th.
- Your ranking within the League or Total Ranking will be displayed.
■ Yield Feature Added
- After the World Arena matching is completed, players can pick, ban or place Heroes in a team and can also yield the battle.
■ Hero Status Feature Added
- After the World Arena matching is completed, the Hero selection screen will display the Hero list including the status of the Hero.
A Hero who has already been chosen.
A Hero that cannot be used in the current World Arena
A Hero who has equipped a banned Artifact.
■ Other Improvements
- When the matching is canceled, a button will display [Cancelling...]. Players will not be able to select this button until the
cancellation is complete.
- When waiting for an opponent’s next move, on the pick, ban or team formation screen, the text [Waiting…] will display at the
bottom right of the screen.
- An issue that caused an error message to be displayed during the next match if the previous match ended in a defeat due to a 30-
second network disruption will be fixed.
- An issue that caused Tamarinne’s transformation not to be displayed at the same time on the opponent's screen will be fixed.
- An issue where, after level 9 of Battle Frenzy, a Heroes health would recover will be fixed.
- An issue where, in certain situations, a Hero would display on the battlefield despite being defeated will be fixed.
2. Episode 2, Chapter 8 – Shandra Ruins
■ Shandra Ruins
[ How to Enter ]
- Players can enter Episode 2, Chapter 8, Shandra Ruins, after clearing Episode 2, Chapter 7, [7-10. Sanctuary of Lost Souls].
[Shandra Ruins Stage Layout]
- Episode 2, Chapter 8, Shandra Ruins consists of 10 main stages and 6 optional stages.
- Chapter 8, Shandra Ruins, has a total of 10 Quests that players will be able to complete.
- Players will receive a 4★ Artifact Summon Ticket once they complete all the Quests in this chapter.
■ Shandra Ruins AP Exchange
After clearing [8-10. Hidden Inner Sanctum], players will be able to access the Shandra Ruins AP Exchange Quests.
[How to Use]
■ Story Journal
- Episode 2, Chapter 8, Remnants of Destiny will be added to the Story Journal.
- Players will be able to receive the Episode 2, Chapter 8 Background Pack, Radiant Star Archive after completing the necessary
3. New Exclusive Equipment
4. Cermia & Border Coin Drop Rate Up
Meet Cermia, the hot-headed Fire Warrior who wields a flame sword, and Border Coin, a Warrior exclusive Artifact that increases
Attack on the next turn when using a non-attack skill. Check them out!
2/6 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 2/13 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. Art Journal
Players can access the Art Journal by going to [Journal > Art Journal]
■ Art Journal Update
- Players will be able to view art that appears in the Episodes and Side Stories.
- The Episode illustration will be automatically added from your current point in the story.
- Players will be able to receive Side Story illustrations only after they have cleared the Side Story after the update.
6. Additional Bug Fixes and Improvements
■ Improvements in saving customized settings
- Improvements will be made so that the set customization for aligning Equipment and Heroes, and Hero expressions are saved even
when players log in to their account from another device.
- Lists of improvement regarding the new save function
① Alignment Settings for Heroes will be saved (Filters not included)
② Hero Expressions will be saved
③ Alignment Settings for Inventory will be saved (Filters not included)
④ Team Formation (the team last used) will be saved
⑤ The most recently cleared stage will be saved
⑥ Selected difficulty for NPC Battles will be saved
■ Growth Pack added
- A Growth Pack will be added for purchase when players acquire a 5★ Hero
- Requirements: (1) Account Rank. 20 or above and (2) acquired a 5★ Hero via Summoning (Selective Summon Excluded)
- If players acquired a 5★ Hero via 4-5★ Hero Summon Ticket purchasable with Gold Transmit Stones, this package will be
displayed when players re-enter the Shop
- Purchase Limits
① Sale Duration: Within 6 hours after a player has acquired a 5★ Hero
② Purchase Limit: After the player has met the conditions. Maximum of three times per month.
■ Improvements in Mystic Summons UI
- The text that indicates the required summon amount remaining until a Guaranteed Summon will be provided in the Mystic
Summons window will be changed.
XX summon(s) left until <Hero Name> Guaranteed Summon
XX summon(s) left until Current 5★ Moonlight Hero <Hero Name> Guaranteed Summon
- A clause informing players that the counts for Guaranteed Summons will not be reset even after mystic lists are renewed will be
added. (No functional changes)
■ Improvements and Fixes Related to Heroes
- An omitted clause will be added to the Skill Description for Sage Baal & Sezan’s skill, Evil Spirit’s Call. (No functional changes)
* The clause to be added [This skill does not trigger a Dual Attack.]
- An issue where the Dispel effect for Kawana’s skill Rough Welcome was not affected by the Effect Resistance of the target will be
- An issue where certain skills that are to be activated only during on the caster’s turn, were activated even when it is not the
caster’s turn, when the skill was activated due to Crowd Control debuff effects (ex. Stun, Sleep), will be fixed.
- An improvement will be made so that description for Romann’s skill Event Horizon will display the Poison tooltip.
- An issue where an enemy Sol’s skill Volcanic Viper affected characters other than Elena when Elena used her skill Consecrated
Ground, will be fixed.
- An issue where Righteous Theif Roozid did not gain the designated effect for the Mercy Rune(Additional increase in Combat
Readiness) when his allies’ Combat Readiness was over 50% when Moonlight Roar is used, will be fixed.
- An issue where additional effects for Krau’s Charge and Lorina’s Spiral Breakthrough did not display the full text during combat or
additional damages, due to the skill animation, will be fixed.
- An issue where an additional attack and additional turn were activated for Kayron and Sven under certain conditions will be fixed.
- An issue that caused the Combat readiness timeline order displayed on screen to be different from the actual order when a
Combat Readiness increase effect is triggered at the end of a turn will be fixed.
- An issue that caused the increase Attack skill effect to not be displayed when Pavel’s skill, Storm Bullet, is used will be fixed.
- An issue that caused the focus gauge to seem as though it was not reset when the skill, Devil's Descent, is used will be fixed. This
issue occurred when Dark Corvus’ Focus gauge is full. (No functional changes)
■ Improvements and Fixes related to Pets
- Improvements will be made so that Pets assigned to the Lobby or in a Team can be selected for Synthesis
- If players acquire new a pet via Synthesis, the new Pet will be automatically be assigned to replace the previous Pet.
※ Pets assigned to the Lobby or Battle Teams cannot be used as ingredients for other Pets
※ Pets that are locked cannot be synthesized
- The touchable area for claiming rewards for Lobby Type Pets will be expanded.
■ Improvements in Equipment Management UI
■ Improvements and Fixes related to Artifacts
- An issue where certain longer Skill Descriptions were not fully displayed in the Artifact enhancement window, will be fixed.
- An improvement will be made so that Artifacts, when aligned by Class, will be better sorted.
■ Improvements and Fixes Related to Monsters
- Skill descriptions for Zecht’s skill, Rampage Spread, from Episode 1, Stage 4-4, will be fixed so that it matches the in-game effect.
(No functional changes.)
-An issue where, in Episode 2, the cooldown for Wandering Eradicator skill, Dark Grace, differed from the Skill Description shown in
game and will be fixed
Decreased by 2
Decreased by 1
- The skill description for Death Stigma used by monsters summoned by Kayron from Hall of Trials, will be fixed so that the new skill
description matches the in-game effect. (No functional changes)
- Typos in the skill description for the skill, Serenity, for Boss Lots, who appears on Abyss Floor 78, will be fixed.
- An intermittent issue that caused an error message to appear or the game to freeze when the Boss in Episode 2, Chapter 6-10,
Straze, uses the skill, Star Extinction, will be fixed.
■ Other Improvements and Fixes
- An issue where the UI guiding players to touch an area overlapped with the Skip button in the tutorial for Labyrinth Raid will be
- An issue where energy bought when going from Adventure > Ready window was not immediately applied to the Start Quest
section, will be fixed.
- An improvement will be made so that players can see Crafting Materials in the order of the Level from Hunt page will be
- Adjustments have been made to the maximum zoom level in order to solve the issue that caused illustrations to appear
abnormal in the Story Journal.
- Improvements have been made so that the size of the illustration matches the resolution of the device when viewing an illustration
in the Story Journal.
- Certain typos in Episode 2 Chapter 3 will be fixed.
- Adjustments will be made so that the descriptions on the Episode Select screen are sorted on the left.
- An issue that caused the same supporters to be displayed when you select the ‘More’ button in the World Boss Supporter’s list will
- An issue that caused the expected amount to be obtained from selling equipment to be displayed as more than the actual amount
when selling equipment in adventure after equipping a lobby pet will be fixed.
- An issue that caused the Three Sisters' Diary weekly achievements progress not to be updated when you receive all the Three
Sister’s Diary Daily Achievement rewards through the ‘Receive All’ button will be fixed.
- An issue that caused the GM buffs applied to be displayed as three when there are more than four buffs applied will be fixed.
■ Recollection Details
Huche’s pop-Up Shop Duplicate Purchases Issue
Date: 1/24 (Fri)
During this update, we will recollect the items that were purchased in excess of the stated limit. Skystones that were used for these purchases will be sent to your mailbox.
① The excess items will be recollected and in situations where a player does not have enough of the excess item, their count for the collected item may go into the negatives.
② Skystones that were used to purchase excess items will be reimbursed.
Schedule: 2/6 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 5/6 (Wed) 03:00 UTC (Storage period: 7 Days)
③ Mystic Summon Adjustment: The required number of Mystic Summons will be adjusted after the update depending on the
number of Mystic summons made using excess Mystic Medals purchased.
For example, if you made 10 Mystic Summons, the required number of Mystic Summons necessary to guarantee a 5 Star Hero will
be increased from 200 to 210.
※ Please Note.
If you do not access the game during the scheduled delivery period above, no additional refund will be sent.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.05.14 2020.05.14 14:51 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.09 2020.05.09 14:04 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.03 2020.05.03 18:48 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.02 2020.05.02 21:12 (UTC+0)
- 2020.04.25 2020.04.25 15:24 (UTC+0)
- 2020.04.13 2020.04.13 04:33 (UTC+0)