[Update] 1/23 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2020.01.22 11:03 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel
In the 4th week of January, the Official Opening of the Word Boss and the improved rewards you have been waiting for will arrive!
See the changes below!
We also have information about the newest Hero [Ambitious Tywin] that will enter the Mystic Summon rotation!
Plus there are also new convenience changes that await you!
1. World Boss – Official Opening
The World Boss will officially open after the pre-season.
Fight the Boss with support from your Guild members in the revamped World Boss
- After reaching Account Rank 50 or higher, players will be able to access the World Boss.
- Additionally, players must be part of a Guild in order to access the World boss.
- Supporters must be assigned for each Enhanced Element and each of the four slots.
*Players will not be able to select two Heroes of the same element.
*When assigning Heroes per Enhanced Element, players will be able to select Heroes that they have assigned previously for another Enhanced Element.
- Players will be able to tap the [Auto Assign] button, which will automatically create a suitable team according to the element and Combat Power.
- Since the Enhanced Element changes periodically, players will have to assign different Supporters per element
- Heroes that have been assigned as Supporters will be used by fellow members of your Guild during World Boss battles.
- Players will only be able to use a specific Supporter once a day.
① Up to 3 fellow Guild members can use a certain Supporter in one day.
② Players may not use the same Supporter repeatedly, with a maximum of 1 use of particular Hero per day.
③ Reset Schedule: This will reset based on your server reset time.
* Korea/Asia : 18:00 UTC
* Europe : 03:00 UTC
* Global : 10:00 UTC
- If a player is unable to select a fellow Guild member’s supporter, they will be able to use NPC Supporters. There will be no limit when using NPC Supporters.
- The Guild member who lent a supporter which was used by a fellow Guild Member will earn [Commander’s Armband x5] proportional to the number of times a supporter was used.
- After entering the World Boss main screen, players will view a pop-up window is there are rewards that have not yet been received.
- Rewards for a World Boss Battle can only be received from the end of the World Boss battle to the end of the next World Boss Battle
- The screen will only display Supporters from your Guild members.
- Heroes that you have already used and Heroes that have already been selected 3 times will not be displayed.
- Supporters that have not been selected for 3 or more days will not be displayed
- Selectable Supporters from your Guild members will display 5 teams.
- Tap [More] bottom at the bottom of the screen to see additional supporters.
NPC Supporter Selection
- If there are no available Guild member Supporters, then NPC Supporters will be displayed.
- NPC Supporters can be selected without any restrictions.
■ World Boss Rewards
[Battle Rank Reward]
- The rewards for taking part in the World Boss have been adjusted as follows:
① Gold Rewards earned in all Grades will be increased.
② The probability of receiving Equipment Conversion Gems will be increased.
③ Common Runes and Handmade Snacks will be deleted.
④ Brave Crest Rewards will be added.
⑤ For rank SS and higher, only Level 85 equipment will be awarded.
※ Weekly Contributions will be displayed for the World Boss starting from 1/27.
- Heirs who have consistently battled the World Boss can earn additional Contribution Rewards, based on their Weekly Contributions.
- Weekly Contribution Rewards will be delivered depending on the amount given.
Weekly Contribution Reward
Reward Criteria (Weekly Contribution)
Gem Chest x1
Weekly Contribution Points 25,000,000
Equipment Conversion Gem Selection Chest x1
Weekly Contribution Points 40,000,000
- Contribution Points: Points earned from World Boss battles are cumulative.
- Contribution Points Reset Period: Contribution Points are reset every Monday based on your server’s reset time.
* Korea/Asia: 18:00 UTC
* Europe: 03:00 UTC
* Global: 10:00 UTC
■ Guild – Weekly Missions Added
- A World Boss Weekly Mission will be added after the Official Opening of the World Boss.
- World Boss Weekly Missions will be categorized along with [Labyrinth/Spirit Altar/Hunt/Arena] and players will be given random two among these missions.
- When accessing the World Boss the first time without having a Supporter Hero assigned, a tutorial will begin.
- The changes that have been applied to the Official Opening will be added to the help section.
※ Detailed information about the current World Boss system can be seen here: LINK
2. Bellona & Iron Fan Drop Rate Up
Bellona is an Earth Archer whose damage output increases when there are more enemies. Iron Fan is a Ranger exclusive artifact
which increases damage against Ice elemental enemies. Meet Bellona and the artifact, Iron Fan, in our newest Drop Rate Up event!
2020.01.23 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 01.30 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
3. The New 5★ Hero Ambitious Tywin has arrived!
Ambitious Tywin, who we had previously featured on the Korean Epic Seven Live Stream is finally here.
Ambitious Tywin is a light-elemental Knight who dispels one debuff from all allies, steals Souls and contains the enemy using various
debuffs. Players can obtain Ambitious Tywin through Mystic, Covenant and Moonlight Summons.
■ Ambitious Tywin
4. 6 Types of New 4★ Artifacts Added
Six types of new 4★ Artifacts will be added. Players will be able to obtain these Artifacts through Covenant summons, Drop Rate Up
summons and Artifact Summon Tickets.
5. Labyrinth Improvements – Part 1
- Players will be able to earn rewards when they defeat the first Boss in Raid Labyrinth – Normal difficulty.
■ Main Reward
- Players will be given a Main Reward only once after defeating a Boss monster for the first time.
- After successfully defeating the Boss Monster and clearing the Labyrinth, players will be able to receive the Main Reward.
■ Camping Improvements
- Camping Conversations will now display changes in Friendship Level.
- Improvements will be made so that Morale does not decrease even if Affinity decreases. Increase in Morale due to increase in Affinity will remain the same.
6. Shop – Bulk Purchase Improvements
Certain items in the Shop have been improved as to allow bulk purchases.
■ Shop – Bulk Purchase Rules
① Items with Purchase Restrictions: Displays the maximum amount the player can purchase up to the purchase limit.
② Items without Purchase Restrictions: Displays the maximum amount a player can purchase with the currency they have.
■ Items Eligible for Bulk Purchases
① The following sections in the Shop are eligible for bulk purchases: Normal, Powder of Knowledge, Friendship, Ancient Coin and Conquest Points.
② The following section in the Side Story is eligible for bulk purchases: Exchange àGold
③ Pet House > Pet Shop. Players can purchase Adoption Tickets(Skystone) in bulk
④ When going to the Guild > Member Shop, players can purchase Lesser Artifact Charms in bulk
■ Items Ineligible for Bulk Purchases
① Items with 1 or fewer available purchases remaining.
② Items that require a payment.
③ Items that provide a random reward. (Ex: Shop > Ancient Coin > Lv 22-60 Accessory Chest)
④ Bundled Items. (Ex: Shop > A Bag of Gold)
⑤ Equipment/Artifacts and Hero Items (Including Penguins)
7. Equipment and Artifact Sorting Improvements
An additional filter will be added in order to help players better manage their equipment and Artifacts.
■ Sort by [Max Enhance] Added (Equipment and Artifacts)
- The [Max Enhance] filter will be added.
- Sorting : Selecting the Max Enhance will sort your equipment according to Maximum Enhancement levels.
■ Additional Equipment Sorting Added
- An additional sorting function has been added to the existing sorting option.
- An additional filter has been added in the inventory so players can sort their equipment based on the following: Set/Main Stat/Sub Stat.
- Selling Equipment
- Equipping (Unequipping) + Charm Crafting
- Alchemist's Steeple Charm Crafting /Equipment Conversion Crafting
■ Additional Artifact Sorting Added
- When sorting by [Class] the Artifacts will be arranged in the following: Warrior → Knight → Thief → Ranger → Mage → Soul Weaver → Common Artifacts
8. World Arena Improvements and Fixes
■ Quick Menu
■ Hero Timeout Improvements
1. Hero Selection Phase
Select a Hero to use and tap the Select button.
Hero is selected
Select a Hero, but the timer has reached 0 without tapping Select.
The Hero that you have currently selected will be chosen
If you do not select a Hero to use or the selected Hero is not eligible when the timer reaches 0.
The Hero with the highest CP will be selected
(If multiple Heroes have the same CP, then one will be selected at random)
2. Ban Phase
When a Hero has been selected and the Complete button has been tapped
The Hero that has been selected will be banned
When a Hero has been selected, but the timer has reached 0 without tapping the Complete button.
The Hero that has been selected will be banned
When the timer has reached 0 but no Hero was selected
One of the 5 enemy Heroes will be banned at random
3. Team Formation Phase
When you have placed your Heroes in a particular spot and tapped Start
The battle will begin with the placement selected
When you have placed your Heroes in a particular spot but the timer has reached 0 before tapping Start
The placement that is currently in view will be used in battle.
■ Progress Bar (Time Gauge) Improvements
- Improvements will be made to the Time Gauge in battle.
1. System Messages will be added depending on the situation
① If a player wins a battle due to the opponent leaving, the following message will be displayed: [The opponent has left the battle.]
② If a player loses due to a connection error, the following message will be displayed: [The connection to the server has been lost.]
③ If a player wins due to their opponent having a connection issue, the following message will be displayed: [The opponent's connection to the server has been lost.]
④ If the total match time has exceeded 30 minutes, the following message will be displayed: [The battle time limit has been exceeded.]
2. [Battle Results] Button Added
① After a World Arena battle has been completed, a [Battle Results] button will be available.
② This button will not be available during the Pick/Ban/Team Formation phase of World Arena.
■ Additional fixes and improvements
- Improvements will be made so that emojis used in battle will display on a white background.
- Improvements will be made so that World Arena participation will count towards the [Three Sisters' Diary] Reputation.
* Improvements will be made so that abnormal closing of the game are not counted.
- An issue where, regardless of the language setting, the Server name displayed in English, will be fixed.
- An issue where, after selecting the first Hero, the player received less time than intended will be fixed.
- An issue where, in World Arena, when Kayron is equipped with Alexa's Basket and it is applied, Immortal Will's AoE effect was not activated will be fixed.
- An issue where, at the start of battle, if a player experienced a network connection issue, they could not progress will be fixed.
9. Reputation UI Restructuring
■ Three Sisters’ Diary Daily Reputation [Receive All]
- A [Receive All] button will be added to the top of Reputations > Three Sisters’ Diary screen.
- Players will receive the rewards for their Daily Reputations all at once.
- Rewards received from the [Receive All] button will be added together and displayed as the total sum of the reward.
■ Reputation Grade Display Changes
- A change will be made so that the top of the Reputation screen will display the Category, Reputation Grade and Numbers.
- Reputation Grades earned by completing achievements will be displayed in the gauge and the [Upgrade Lasting Effect] button will become activated once the condition has been fulfilled.
10. Other Improvements and Fixes
■ Skin Shop
■ New Packages Added
- Veteran Pack 1, 2 will be added.
- A function will be added so that our Heirs can directly transmit/sell Heroes and Artifacts from Storage
■ Improvements and Fixes regarding Hero graphic displays
- An issue where Melissa’s coffin did not disappear after summoning a Guardian, will be fixed.
- An issue where original Cecilia was displayed when Cecilia used skills with her skin put on, will be fixed.
- Rin’s Expression ‘Crying’ will be removed, and ‘Special 2’ will be added
- An issue that caused an object and the All-Rounder Wanda’s image to be incorrectly displayed when the skill, ‘One Shot, One Kill’ is used, will be fixed.
※ Please refer to the following Notice for more information about the changes [Hero Related Adjustments Preview]
■ Other improvements and fixes related to Heroes
- There was an issue for Heroes with Immortality abilities such as Kayron and Sven where they did not revive when they have [unable to be buffed] debuff and revive buff. This issue will be resolved so that these Heroes can revive according to revive buff mechanism
- Ambitious Tywin will be added to Benevolent Romann’s Hero Relationships
- Exclusive Equipment for Bellona, Cermia, General Purrgis, Kayron, Lidica, and Romann will now display the name of the skills that are enhanced. There won’t be any functional changes.
- An issue where, in certain situations, Sol’s Volcanic Viper did not activate even if he had 100 Fighting Spirits, will be fixed.
- An issue where, the icon for Rep. Hero did not display in the same size as other icons for classes, when Heirs tapped other Heirs' information tab, will be fixed.
- An issue where the display effect for Memory Imprint continued on display when Heirs selected and positioned a Hero with Memory Imprint and tapped on + button on the left of the selected hero from list of heroes, will be fixed.
- An issue where Troublemaker Crozet caused increased Defense before dispelling a debuff, when Troublemaker Crozet used the skill Oath of Protection on a different hero, will be fixed so that he correctly dispels a debuff inflicted to him and then increase Defense.
- An issue where Hazel and Mascot Hazel’s skill, [Urgent Regen] in which, when the target was below 50% HP, the amount healed was not 1.5x will be fixed.
- An issue where, if a Hero did not meet the conditions necessary to equip Exclusive Equipment, the Exclusive Equipment slot would display abnormally will be fixed.
■ Improvements and Fixes Related to Monsters
- Hermit Mage and Proud Sorcerer will be added to Monster Journal
- An issue where Wood Slime split from Wood Slime King from Automaton Tower did not split, will be fixed.
Woody Slime that appeared after Woody Slime King split did not split and was defeated.
Woody Slime that appeared after Woody Slime King split will split and Tiny Wood Slime will appear
- An issue where Phantom Adlay’s skill Heroism, from Automaton Tower, was activated even after he was defeated, will be fixed.
Healing effect was activated even when a monster other than Phantom Adlay was attacked and defeated
Healing effect will not be activated when a monster other than Phantom Adlay was attacked and defeated.
- The order in which Snow Slime’s passive effect are activated, from Automaton Tower, will be fixed. (There won’t be any changes in gameplay).
- An issue in the Raid Labyrinth, when the Boss, Juleeve Council splits and a poison debuff was inflicted on the Hero who takes the first turn will be fixed
■ Other Improvements and Fixes
- An improvements will be made so that when a Heir promotes a Phantasma and has a Max Level Phantasma of the same grade, the Max level Phantasma of the same grade will automatically be selected.
① Before: Once a Phantasma is promoted, a Phantasma of a lower grade were automatically selected
② After: Once a Phantasma is promoted, a Phantasma of the same grade will automatically be selected
- An improvements will be made to Side Story Exchanges so that the items sold out will be displayed at the bottom of the Exchange lists
- An improvement will be made to Guild Weekly Mission so that players can access Aid, Donate Menus directly by tapping on [Go] Button
- An issue where players were shown an error message and could not access Guild Wars, will be fixed
- An issue where a newly joined Guild member tried to set Defense Team for Guild War were directed to click on the button from previous display, will be fixed.
- Following categories will be added to [Guild > Record > Activity]
* Changes in Guild introduction
* Changes in Guild Member Rank Limitations
* Changes in the modes of accepting new applicants for Guild
* Changes in Emblem
- An issue where, when viewing the [World Boss > Reward] screen, the bonus % displayed on the Battle Screen did not match the previous Bonus % shown will be fixed.
- An issue where, in certain situations after particular actions were taken after entering the World Boss, an error message would display will be fixed.
- An issue where, on the World Boss Battle Point screen, the ranking (SSS ~ D) would display outside of the designated area will be fixed.
- An issue where, after tapping Aid in chat during a World Boss battle, players were able to go to their Guild will be fixed.
- An issue where only one dispatch mission was dispatched when players clicked on replay button when two dispatch missions are complete, will be fixed.
- An issue where, when all allies have been defeated by Bellona’s Skill Butterfly Fan, UI for Health was displayed at an incorrect part of display, will be fixed.
- An issue where Haptic Feedback was not activated when players selected on the list of heroes from the Waiting Room, will be fixed.
- An issue where the level text and lines for dividing sectionis were overlapped, on certain IOS devices, will be fixed.
- An issue where on certain devices, the location of a currently applied buff is in the wrong area will be fixed.
- An issue where, on certain devices, the Statistics Button for the Abyss was in the wrong location will be fixed.
- An issue where, the description for the item, Equipment Conversion Gem Chest, had text display outside of the intended area will be fixed.
- Certain typos in in-game text will be fixed.
- An issue where text for the name of Church of Ilryos Axe were not displayed correctly in stories, will be fixed
■ Removal of Ras duplicated via Errors in Waiting Room Functions
- Schedule: 1/23(Thu) during Maintenance
- Heroes to be removed: all Ras's duplicated while the Waiting Room had functional errors
1. Ras, other than the first one given when our Heirs start the game, will be removed
2. The Ras that will be removed will also be unequipped of Equipment, Hero assignments, and Representative Hero assignment
3. If our Heirs have any further inquiries regarding this removal of Ras, please submit a 1:1 inquiry via [ Customer Center > Inquire ]