Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Suggestions

ML Summon is a joke. [10]

Yesterday,  i collected 50 ML ticket.

40 ML from saving, 10 of them bought from PACKS.


And guess what, all 10 summon are 3 stars.

Is that a stupid joke? 


The ticket itself is hard to get, yet the summons chance are still SALT.

댓글 10

  • images
    2020.01.16 00:35 (UTC+0)
  • images
    2020.01.16 04:13 (UTC+0)

    BESTbecause this is a killing time game, the more serious u play the more stress u get, just play it casually

  • images
    2020.01.16 00:35 (UTC+0)

  • images
    2020.01.16 01:59 (UTC+0)

    🤣

  • images
    2020.01.16 02:34 (UTC+0)

    Poor guy... so sorry to hear that :( 

    ‘hope you’ll get something good in the future. 

    and i never save up ml summons b/c i know rng won’t be on my side, everytime i get 5 ml bm , i always immediately summon and boom 4 star hero

  • images
    2020.01.16 02:50 (UTC+0)

    Feel sorry for you bro. Trust me don't ever spend money on this game; it's not rewarding. You are here crying, the people who took your money are there laughing. 

  • images
    작성자 2020.01.16 02:55 (UTC+0)

    Thank You all of ya for those advice and quirky jokes :)


    Appreciate it.

  • images
    2020.01.16 04:13 (UTC+0)

    because this is a killing time game, the more serious u play the more stress u get, just play it casually

  • images
    2020.01.16 04:57 (UTC+0)

    You can buy the bookmarks but you can't buy a fortune 

  • images
    2020.01.16 08:46 (UTC+0)

    you rolled 10 times for a 2.5% chance and got nothing.


    problem? i see none.


    you can buy 1000 galaxy bookmarks and still potentially get nothing.


    odds are odds.

  • images
    2020.01.16 23:18 (UTC+0)

    During the last nine months or so, I have not summoned anything remotely useful from ML. Now I just hope the summons I get hit the 3* heroes I want to SSS.

  • images
    2020.01.17 20:39 (UTC+0)

    You had 22.4% chance of getting a 5 star and 77.6% chance of not getting a 5 star with your 10 rolls.

Suggestions의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠