[Update] 12/26 (Thu) Update Content 
- 2019.12.25 09:00 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel!
Finally! The moment you have all been waiting for is here! The world is your stage! Take on the challenge, show off your strategies
and fight against worthy opponents in real-time PVP, World Arena! Which Heir will emerge victorious?
Also, within this update, we will be giving more information about our Hero Balance Adjustments.
We have a lot in store for you with this 12/26 update!
Please see below for more details!
The 1st Pre-Season for the World Arena begins now! Participate in real-time PVP battles with experienced Heirs from all over the
world. Take on the challenge now!
■ 1st World Arena Pre-Season Outline
- Players will be able to compete against Heirs across all of Epic Seven’s servers. (However our Japan server Heirs will be joining the
battle at a later date.)
- Players will be able to participate in the World Arena 24 hours a day. (Excluding Maintenance Periods)
- During the 1st Pre-Season, only Rank Battles will be available.
- If any major issues are discovered during the 1st Pre-Season, access to World Arena may be temporarily suspended.
[1st Pre-Season Ranking Information]
Victory Points Range
2,200 Points and above
Rank 1 ~ Rank 100
2,000 ~ 2,199 Points
1,800 ~ 1,999 Points
1,600 ~ 1,799 Points
1,400 ~ 1,599 Points
1,200 ~ 1,399 Points
0 ~ 1,199 Points
■ World Arena Participation Conditions
- Entry Condition: Account Level 60 or higher
- Required Currency: No currency will be required to enter the 1st Pre-Season.
- Hero Requirement: You must have at least 10 different Eligible Heroes in order to participate in the World Arena.
※ Please note that Heroes that have completed a Specialty Change and the same Hero that has not completed a Specialty Change, will be considered the same Hero.
- Heroes who are not part of the Banned Hero list
- Heroes who have not equipped a banned Artifact
- Other available monsters
- Banned Heroes
- Heroes equipped with banned Artifacts
* Global Banned Hero: Cannot participate in World Arena.
* Global Banned Artifact: Heroes equipped with banned Artifacts cannot participate in World Arena.
■ How to Play
- In the World Arena lobby, the four most recently used Heroes in the World Arena will be displayed.
- Left menu: Players can view their Rank information, Victory Points and Win Rate Information.
- Players will be added to a waitlist when they tap on ‘Find Opponent’ button in the Rank Battle lobby.
- If no match is found, you can cancel the queue registration by tapping the ‘Cancel’ button.
- Once the matching process is completed, Heirs will be able to see their opponent’s basic information such as Nickname, Server,
Ranking, Victory Points, and Rep Hero.
[Pick / Ban Heroes]
- Once the matching process is completed, players will take turns to select the Heroes to be picked and banned.
- Players will be given a time limit to pick and ban Heroes and to place those Heroes on their team.
- The Heir that will select the first Hero will be chosen at random.
1. Pick (Players will have 30 seconds to pick each Hero)
* Players will take turns to select 1 ~ 2 Heroes. (Each player can select five Heroes)
* Players cannot select the same Hero.
* Players can only pick Heroes that they currently have.
Heir to select Hero first
Heir to select Hero second
Select 1 Hero
Select 2 Heroes
Select 2 Heroes
Select 2 Heroes
Select 2 Heroes
Select 1 Hero
* If you do not select a Hero within the time limit, a Hero will be automatically assigned.
* Auto-Assign Condition: Heroes with the highest combat power (If there is more than one hero with the same Combat Power, a
Hero will be selected randomly.)
2. Ban (30 second time limit)
* Select an opponent’s Hero to ban from the match.
* The banned Hero cannot participate in the match.
* Players must tap the ‘OK’ button after selecting a Hero to ban.
* If you do not tap the ‘OK’ button after selecting a banned hero, your selection will not be applied and
* Players will place 4 Heroes, excluding the banned hero, into a team formation of their choosing.
4. Start Battle
* After completing all the preparations within the given time frame, tap the ‘Start’ button to begin the match.
- The 1st Pre-season of the World Arena will proceed with manual battles.
- Each Hero will be given 15 seconds to attack when it’s their turn.
* When an extra turn is granted due to an Artifact or skill effect, a new 15-second time limit is given.
- If an attack is not completed within 15 seconds, the AI will proceed with an attack.
* AI Attack Conditions: The same AI which is used in other contents will be applied here.
- Protector's Punishment will not activate in the World Arena.
- Battle Frenzy will activate after a set number of turn once the battle begins in World Arena.
If the battle drags on for too long, Battle Frenzy will activate and affect all Heroes, increasing damage dealt while decreasing max Health and healing.
Can be activated up to 9 levels.
- Soulburn can be used in battle. When an opponent uses Soulburn during battle, a blue effect will be displayed.
- The team that defeats the opposing team and still has more than one Hero alive after will win the match.
- If all Heroes die simultaneously due to reflected damage, the match will end in a draw.
- If the match is over 30 minutes long, it will end in defeat.
- When the battle is over, the result screen will show the outcome of the match.
- If a player has 0 Victory Points, losing a battle will not reduce the Victory Points any further.
■ Opponent Matching Rules
- When you enter the queue, an opponent will be found based on your Victory points.
- As time passes, the range of Victory points is increased as an opponent is found.
- If an opponent is not found within the time limit, the queue registration will automatically be canceled.
- You will not be matched with a player with whom you just had a match.
- No rewards will be awarded for participation in the 1st Pre-Season of the World Arena. However, players may earn rewards through
separate participation events.
- When there is a season update, we will provide details regarding rewards via a separate notice.
- During the battle, you can express your feelings using cute Epic Seven Emojis.
- If you use an emoji, the emoji's animation will play once.
■ Season Schedule
- 1st Pre-Season Schedule: 2019.12.26 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ to be announced
- 2nd Pre-Season Schedule: Please note that there may be some changes to the method and rules at the start of the 2nd Pre-Season.
2. New Hero – Benevolent Romann
Benelovent Romann is a Light elemental Mage that can contain the enemy.
Benevolent Romann is kind to all and is waiting to meet our Heirs!
You can meet him from Moonlight Summons, Covenant Summons as well as Mystic Summons!
■ Benevolent Romann
■ Apocalypse Ravi (5★, Warrior, Dark)
- The passive effect for “War God's Might” will be changed.
■ Kise (5★, Thief, Ice)
■ Cartuja (4★, Warrior, Earth)
■ Dingo (4★, Warrior, Fire)
Krau, a Hero who fights for the future of his country, Taranor,
and the 5★ Artifact, Noble Oath whose efficiency increases as Health decreases,
are ready to meet you in this special Drop Rate Up event!
2019.12.26 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 2020.01.02 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5 Pet Improvements and Other Adjustments
Heirs, it is with regret that we have to inform you that we have postponed the release date for the Daily Pet Achievements that were
scheduled to be added within December, as announced in our Developer Notes. We will carefully review this content and do our
best to ensure that what is added is up to par with our Heirs’ expectations.
■ Daily Free Adoption Added
- Players will be able to obtain a free Pet once daily!
- To adopt a Pet, go to [Pet House > Adopt]
- Free Adoption Reset: This will reset at the server reset time.
Korea / Asia
■ Pet lobby Adjustments
- The location of the Pet Store has been moved to the Pet House.
Shop > Pet Shop
Pet House > Pet Shop
■ Time Required to Collect Lobby Type Pet Gift Reduced
- The following adjustments have been made to the time required to collect a gift from the lobby type pet.
1 Gift every 24 hours
1 Gift every 22 hours
■ Repeat Battling Improvements
- A Repeat Battling option, [End Repeat Battling after Hero reaches max level] has been added. If the team has a Hero who has
reached max level, repeat battling will end.
- A reward results window has been added to allow players to more easily view the items obtained during repeat battling.
① While a Repeat Battle is in progress, players can view all items acquired through the battle using the inventory icon, which will
be added to the top UI.
② Players will be able to check items acquired using the same UI at the end of the repeat battling.
- When repeat battling ends, players will be able to sell their equipment in the rewards window.
① The rewards result window will display acquired items in the following order; Currency, Runes, Catalyst, Enhancement Ingredient,
Craft Material, Consumables, Equipment, Heroes.
② Equipment cannot be sold while repeat battling is in progress.
③ Miscellaneous goods, Heroes, and Artifacts cannot be sold from the rewards window. Only equipment can be sold in the rewards
■ Synthesize Pets UI Improvements
- When synthesizing Pets, a [Confirm] / [Cancel] button will be added to make it easier to recognize whether the skill selected on the
skill inheritance window is applied.
■ Special Winter Pets
In celebration of the New Year holidays, new pets have come to visit our Heirs!
You can obtain these pets only during the designated period by going to [Pet House > Adopt]. Shall we meet them?
- 2019.12.26 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 2020.01.09 (Thu) before the maintenance
New Pet Information
Ordinary - Snow Flakey, Hail Flakey, Sleet Flakey
Special - Festive Flakey
Ordinary - Bearlock Holmes, Bearsène Lupin, Bearcule Poirot
Special - Dr. Bear H. Watson
※The performance of the new Pets is the same as existing pets.
6. Additional Improvements and Fixes
■ Hero Improvements
- An issue where Cermia’s Exclusive Equipment did not display the name of the skill when it activated the additional attack skill
“Playing with Fire,” will be fixed
- Improvements for Skill Description clarity will be made for certain characters when certain skills are enhanced. These characters
include Ring, Carrot, Leo and Researcher Carrot. No functional changes will be implemented.
- Quotation marks will be added to the description of Cecilia’s Heroic Skin [Black-Winged Succubus]
Blame me for all of your lust and infidelity. Just close your eyes and dream of ecstasy
“Blame me for all of your lust and infidelity. Just close your eyes and dream of ecstasy”
- An issue where typos appeared in certain languages when players initially summon Elena will be fixed.
- An issue where the description for the “Barrier Buff Effect” was omitted when Romann equipped Exclusive Equipment that
enhances his skill Gravitation by adding a Barrier Buff, will be fixed.
- An issue where an unintended image displayed during Wanda’s Specialty Change Story, will be fixed.
- An issue where Blood Blade Karin’s Passive Skill, Cursed Sword, did not activate immediately, even if Blood Blade Karin’s Health was
not at 100% at the start of the stage will be fixed.
■ Story Mode Improvements
- Typos in the Side Story, ‘A small Miracle’ will be fixed.
- Typos in Episode 2, Chapter 5 and Chapter 6 will be fixed.
- An issue where certain text in Aakhen Exile Colony’s description were not displayed correctly will be fixed.
- An issue where certain quest names in the Adventurer’s Path were not displayed correctly will be fixed.
■ Improvements and changes related to Monsters
- Modifications will be made to Ropla Monsters from Episode 2 so that their class matches those displayed in the Monster Journal.
There will be no functional changes.
- A typo in Straze’s skill in Episode 2 in Korean will be fixed.
- An issue where Karven’s Invincibility continued, which prevented players from clearing the stage when the Enemy Boss Vivian was
defeated under certain conditions in Episode 2, Chapter 4-5, Tree of Old Memories, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Boss Vivian’s ‘Mystical Creature’ Skill displayed an incorrect skill icon will be fixed. There will be no functional
- The Monster Journal will now display all skillsets of a monster even if a Monster has more than three skills.
- Skills will be displayed in the Monster Journal according to the order in which the skills are displayed on the monster’s information
- A change will be made to Wild Angar’s skill, Lament in the Automaton Tower so that the skill effect to extend a debuff displays
The text “Resistance” was displayed even when the enemy did not have a debuff effect and resisted the effect.
The text “Resistance” will be shown only in situations where the enemy both has a debuff effect and the effect to extend the duration was resisted.
- In the Side Story, [Eulogy for a Saint], Heat Symaqus from Defense Battles will now how have the probability to drop Catalysts.
■ Improvements in Storage Function
- Improvements will be made so that players can move two or more Heroes or Artifacts at the same time from the [Hero > Storage
- If players select Heroes or Artifacts to retrieve from the left side, the selected Heroes or Artifacts will move to the inventory space
shown on the right side (Maximum of 20).
- Heroes and Artifacts cannot be retrieved at the same time.
- If players move from the Hero tab to the Artifact tab or tap on the [Clear] button after they have selected the Heroes/Artifacts to
be moved to their inventory, the selected Heroes or Artifacts will be cleared from the right column so that players can re-select
Heroes or Artifacts to be retrieved.
■ UI Improvements and Fixes
- A display mode will be added where players can see the lobby unobstructed. This mode will be activated once no command is
inputted after 15 seconds in the lobby. Upon activation, all UI in the lobby will temporarily disappear so that players can have a
clearer view of the lobby and their Heroes so that they can take better screenshots.
- An improvements will be made so that a notification will appear in cases in which players acquire Equipment or Artifacts via a
merchant from the Shop, the Secret Shop, the Pop-up Shop, their Mailbox, or a dungeon.
- An improvement will be made so Equipment Chests that have a select option can more easily be seen.
1)Equipment for the current season will not be categorized and will be listed at the very top of the screen.
2)Equipment for previous seasons will be categorized under the current season’s equipment, starting from Season 1 equipment
3)In situations in which players have purchasable equipment for different seasons, the number of purchasable equipment will be shown in
- Improvements will be made so that the scroll section remains at the same location even if there are changes in Hero and
Equipment Inventory, or Storage.
- Improvements will be made so that players can view their main rewards from specific contents from the Obtainable Reward section.
- A new category “Ingredient Heroes” will be added to Side Story > Exchange
* Penguins and Phantasmas will be added to this category
- An issue where an Artifact’s detailed description was not displayed in certain situations will be fixed.
- [Powder of Knowledge] An issue where the reset time is incorrectly displayed while players are in the Powder of Knowledge shop
during the reset time, will be fixed
- A change will be made so that the guide for Defense Team formation is shown when players tap [Guild War]
- An issue where players could not claim the rewards for dispatch missions while it displayed 100% progress, will be fixed.
- An issue where the items purchased from the Powder of Knowledge Shop immediately after the shop list has been reset is
different from what is shown, will be fixed.
- An issue where the remaining time until the Powder of Knowledge Shop will be reset was incorrectly displayed when the player
entered Powder of Knowledge Shop and the Shop List after it has been reset, will be fixed.
- An issue where Background Packs from Hero Details did not activate under certain situation after activating a Background Pack
from the Pet House, will be fixed.
- An issue where the Pop-up display shown at the bottom of the window when players purchased the Season Rank, will be fixed.
- In certain languages, there will be text improvements to the drop down menu in regards to the alignment of Dispatch Missions for
■ Arena Honor Season Notice
- We have discovered that we have posted incorrect information in [Update] 11/28(Thu) Update Content regarding Frames
distributed for participating in Arena.
We found that the information was incorrect and have since corrected this information. Please refer to the corrected notice as well
as the in-game information for the correct information.
- We ask for our Heir’s understanding for any inconvenience that our Heirs mat have experienced and we will try our best to provide
correct information in future notices.
Link: 11/27 Update Content Information
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.04.03 2020.04.03 22:10 (UTC+0)
- 2020.04.03 2020.04.03 01:55 (UTC+0)
- 2020.04.02 2020.04.02 12:31 (UTC+0)
- 2020.03.28 2020.03.28 07:08 (UTC+0)
- 2020.03.28 2020.03.28 05:21 (UTC+0)
- 2020.03.25 2020.03.25 15:33 (UTC+0)