Lifesteal should not be applied with skill nullifier and shields 
- 2019.11.18 21:27 (UTC+0)
Just faced an ML Ken who had sigurd and likely a lifesteal set. When attacking a skill nullified ML Ceci, he inflicted no damage and healed. Because skill nullifier is preventing damage, the lifesteal should not be able to "steal" anything.
The same can apply to shields. The shield protects the "life" so it should not be able to be stolen. What lifesteal should be is a % of damage on the enemy's health.
I believe the skill nullifier definitely needs correction. Whether or not the shield should be able to be life steal off of is up more up to suggestion.
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.08.05 2022.08.05 15:34 (UTC+0)
- 2022.08.04 2022.08.04 05:57 (UTC+0)
- 2022.08.03 2022.08.03 08:31 (UTC+0)
- 2022.08.01 2022.08.01 16:27 (UTC+0)
- 2022.08.01 2022.08.01 04:39 (UTC+0)
- 2022.07.30 2022.07.30 19:25 (UTC+0)