Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Welcome Board

luna exclusive equipment ideas [25]

would be interesting that the stat is critical dmg % instead of the normal attack % that any dmg dealer exclusive equipment has, and the cd % would be at 20% max and 14% min, the first skill buff would be for the s1 to proc the max combo always, or have atleast a 90% chance to proc the max combo and 10% for the 4 hits combo so just make the probability to proc those 2 types of combo, the 2nd skill buff would be for having 30 % more stats on her s2, so instead of having 30% more stats , she is going to have it at 60%, and the final skill buff would be for her s3 skill to ignore resistance .


PD:1st skil buff: s1 max combo always

     2nd skill buff: s2 plus 30% more stats

    3rd skill buff: s3  ignores resistance


     main stat:14%cd - 20%cd


ok thats my idea at least for a great exclusive equipment and for a great character too, hope that if it comes it is something like that, thanks for reading.

포스트 25

  • images
    2019.11.11 18:02 (UTC+0)

    Special gears are mostly for under-used or under-powered heroes, there are exceptions (ahem...put your tea down Charlie...), but this is mostly the case. Luna is already very good without any spec gears, shes a top wyvern hunter, can handle abyss quite well, and sees action in pvp as well as guild war.


    Not to mention, all your ideas for spec gears are incredibly broken and offers no consideration to the balance of the game.


    So no, this is not at all a good idea.

  • images
    2019.11.11 20:11 (UTC+0)

    It's too OP (can only agree with s3... poorly)

  • images
    2019.11.12 10:06 (UTC+0)

    how about a little tweak to the OG idea: S1 now have added yet antoher RNG based element where she will gain 10-20% CR when ever she proc her max combo but only reduce her CD by 1-2 turns S2 gain her 2% extra dmg for every debuff on enermy  and caps at 10%;and well, her s3 ignore resistance, or reduce enemy buff by 1 turn:)

  • images
    2019.11.14 01:40 (UTC+0)

    S1 when enter first wave always use 10 hit

    S1 + dmg 30% 

    S1 ignore elmental (not elemantal avantage just never miss)

  • images
    2019.11.14 07:58 (UTC+0)

    equipment is powercreep.


    you dont powercreep the already op stuff until everything else has caught up.

  • images
    2019.11.14 18:26 (UTC+0)

    Another make my waifu strong thread.

  • images
    2019.11.15 04:10 (UTC+0)

    it is not thing about broken , but it's about fair for every one . every hero should get Exclusive equipment .

  • images
    2019.11.19 23:37 (UTC+0)

    Ugh... stop

  • images
    2019.11.20 18:45 (UTC+0)

    S1: Always 7 hit or above

     Or S1: Attack 2 target

    S2: CritD

    S3: Ignores defend

  • images
    2019.11.22 09:04 (UTC+0)

    Call me Bae

    S:1 has a 5% chance to apply bleed effect/hit

    S2: is skill 2

    Skill 3: Applied 15% damage as aoe


Welcome Board의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠