Friend point/Energy management and Late game Progression 
- 2019.11.08 04:25 (UTC+0)
It's great that the Dev is aiming for better QoL with each update and being very corporative with players. I hope that the Dev will address the Friend point acquisition/cost with the introduction of pet food in the shop. On average, normal players receive around ~300 FP a day I believe. We spend 200 FP for Energy and Flag on the daily basis and with the pet food, it will raise the daily FP expense to 270~280. That leaves us to almost no FP left for 2* gacha.
- As we are more F2P friendly compared to other gacha games, players can easily acquire quite a number of units, thus the need for 2* food will be no end, however:
- We need a lot of gear because the unequip cost is quite a lot (Most of our energy go into this).
- We have 2 weeks event quite a lot, the high stage cost makes it unreliable to farm for 2* food.
- The catalyst farming is the main source of 2* food but we mostly want to spend Energy for gear farming. Stop gear farming to farm for 2* food feels quite discouraged for me.
- Friend point gacha usually gives me 50% of the 2* food that I need but it will not really possible if I buy Pet snack (I promote a 6* every 2/3 weeks).
I have some suggestion:
- Half pet food cost or give out 1 pet snack along with the free 100 Energy daily.
- Add the 2* drop for the first stage in Hunt (Around 50% for 1 drop would be nice).
- Increase the FP reward.
- Increase 2* drop chance in event maps.
- Maybe a stage for Energy farming but no Pet allowed and no additional reward other than Energy (Take people long enough like W11 to clear but only give out 10 Energy to not reduce the incentive of player to buy leaf pack).
General Discussion의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.09.01 2020.09.01 13:50 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.30 2020.08.30 15:32 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.29 2020.08.29 15:42 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.29 2020.08.29 14:58 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.26 2020.08.26 17:45 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.24 2020.08.24 23:32 (UTC+0)