Missing the point? 
- 2019.10.31 00:31 (UTC+0)
I feel like a lot of people are missing the point of the game. Literally nobody should have a problem with the new Luna banner:
- new player? Yay try to get Luna
- old player? Yay you can still get the artifact without complaining that you need to pull on the banner
- OP whale? Yay you get to save your load for characters you really want later on.
I think the devs spoiled us with so many new characters all the time in the beginning. If getting new heroes less frequently is how it needs to be so that we can get world boss, pets, real-time arena, then what's the big deal. You just can't win with some people, they want PVE content, PVP content, and heros, all at the same time.
No new hero -cough- ML Crozet
No Halloween hero -cough- Serila
These are the same people who were buthurt that Serila wasn't on global, and that we couldn't get Luna (I was one of them I remember being bigmad that we couldn't get Luna) but what, now that you have them already, you're suddenly upset about it because you don't get to pop your bookmark reserves? If that's the case just bust a few hundred on covenant, get a nat5 ML and chill out.
What's the message we're sending as a community? Please don't ever rerun limited units again because we're a bunch of egotistical weirdos that only care about what's our own, and hero development matters more than all other aspects of the game? Is that is? Isn't that kind of destructive, and reductive to what the game experience should be like?
General Discussion의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.05.17 2020.05.17 05:47 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.14 2020.05.14 14:51 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.09 2020.05.09 14:04 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.03 2020.05.03 18:48 (UTC+0)
- 2020.05.02 2020.05.02 21:12 (UTC+0)
- 2020.04.25 2020.04.25 15:24 (UTC+0)