[Update] 10/31 (Thu) Update Content (Part 1) (Edited) 
- 2019.10.30 13:20 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel!
The Pet Update that our Heirs have been patiently waiting for has arrived!
We are extremely sorry for keeping you all waiting and we are excited to showcase our Pet Update!
In addition to the Pet Update, there is a lot of other news within this update,
so be sure to check out everything!
Additionally, because of the size of this update, we will divide it into 2 parts.
If you would like more information about the Hero Balance Adjustment and the
improvements to the Memory Imprint System, please tap the link below to go to Part 2 of this update!
▶ [Link]: Hero Balance Adjustments and Memory Imprint Improvements (Part 2)
1. Pet Update
A variety of creatures from Orbis are waiting to meet our Heirs!
Let’s take a look at the versatile Pets who will aid our Heirs on their adventures.
■ How to Access the Pet System
- Account Level: Level 20
- The Pet System will be automatically unlocked once an account has reached Account Level 20 or higher. The tutorial will begin when a player enters the Lobby or the Pet House for the first time after reaching Account Level 20.
- Players can manage and adopt new Pets at the Pet House
- Players will be able to raise 30 Pets initially and can expand their inventory to a maximum of 100 Pets.
* Inventory Expansion Cost: Each increase costs 50 Skystones (+5 Slots)
- Up to 6 Pets can move around freely within the Pet House at once.
* After completing the Tutorial, players will be able to receive a Second Generation Battle type Pet for free.
* Players will be able to select the Pet that they want; these Pets are different in appearances only, and they all possess the same stats.
* Even if a player does not complete the Tutorial, they will still be able to select a Second Generation Battle type Pet.
* Players will be able to obtain a First Generation Pet by tapping the ‘Adopt” button in the Pet House and using an Adoption Ticket.
[Pet Adoption Ticket]
An adoption contract made under mutual agreement between Pet and owner.
[Shop> Pet] Purchases can made via Gold or Skystone.
■ Pet Type
Pets will be divided into two different types: Lobby type Pets and Battle type Pets, with the appearance and skills of these Pets differing from each other.
- Lobby Type
①In the Lobby, players will be able select the Pet they wish to place in the Lobby, either by tapping on the empty Pet space in the Lobby or by tapping on a Pet that was previously chosen.
* If a Pet is placed in the Lobby, it will sit there with your Heroes.
* When a player places a Pet in the Lobby, the Pet’s skills are automatically activated.
* Lobby type Pets have a variety of skills, such as helping you to enhance your Heroes or equipment.
② Gift Type
Book of Retribution x1
Gold Transmit Stone x1
Rare Catalyst Chest
Epic Catalyst Chest
① Tap [Team Formation > Pet Slot] in order to select the Pet that you would like to bring into battle with you.
* One Pet may be part of several Team Formations.
* Battle type Pets will travel with your Heroes in battle.
* Battle type Pets have a variety of skills which can enhance the rewards for the following content: Adventure, Side Story, Hunt and Spirit Altars.
* Players can use the item [Homemade Snack] in order to utilize the Repeat Battling function for stages that they have cleared before.
■ Raising Pets
- Within the Pet House players can Enhance/Synthesize their Pets in order to increase their Pet’s Level and Generation.
- As the Pet’s Generation increases, the maximum number of Skills it can learn increases, as does their maximum level of Affinity.
* Players can enhance their Pets to increase their Level. Both Pets and Normal Food can be used as ingredients to enhance other Pets.
* Players can purchase Normal Food by going to the Shop > Pet tab. This can be purchased using Stigma. (Limit 3x a week)
Pet food containing the necessary nutrients for healthy Pet growth. Can be used as in Enhancement. This can be purchased by going to the Shop > Pet tab
* Please note that Pets will not gain EXP even if they are taken into battle.
* When a Pet has reached its maximum Level, it can be synthesized with another Pet. This will provide you a chance to acquire a Pet of a higher Generation.
1> Only Pets of the same Generation and Type (Lobby or Battle) can be Synthesized with each other.
2> The Pets you wish to synthesize cannot be part of a team or be in the Lobby.
3> One of the two Pets that you wish to synthesize must be at the maximum Level.
4> When Synthesizing, players will be able to select the Physical Traits and Skills they wish for the new Pet to inherit.
5> There is the possibility that a player can obtain a higher Generation Pet after Synthesizing.
- The higher the Affinity level of your Pet, the greater the efficiency of their skill.
- Players will be able to increase their Affinity level by playing with their Pet. Players can also significantly increase the Affinity level of their Pet by using an item.
One time use cost
Limit (Per Day)
A toy that can capture your Pet's attention. Used it to play with Pets and gain Affinity.
Players can purchase a Toy by going to the Shop > Pet tab.
- The maximum Affinity level will vary depending on the Generation of the Pet.
Increase Skill Effect
Increase Skill Effect
Increase Skill Effect
Increase Skill Effect,
■ Pet Skills
- The first Pet a player receives will know 1 skill, and the higher the Affinity level, the more efficient that skill will be.
- The number of skills that Pet can learn depends on its Generation.
- The skills for Pets are divided into Ranks, from D-S, with higher ranked skills being more effective.
- Depending on the Type of Pet, there are different skills which can be acquired.
* Increased Hero Enhance EXP
* Increased Event Currency Earned
* Increased Equipment Enhance EXP
* Increased chance to receive extra AP
* Decreased Equipment Enhance Cost
* Increased chance to receive an additional Rare Catalyst
* Increased Gold earned from selling Equipment
* Increased chance to receive additional Common Runes.
* Increased Equipment Enhance Good Success chance
* Increased chance to receive additional Greater Runes.
* Increased Equipment Enhance Great Success chance
* Increased chance to receive additional Epic Runes.
* Increase chance to receive additional Crafting Materials. (Hunt)
* Increased chance to receive an additional piece of equipment. (Hunt)
* Increased chance to receive an additional lesser charm. (Hunt)
Using [Homemade Snack], players will be able to use the Repeat Battling function on stages they have previously cleared.
Eligible Repeat Battling Content
Adventure, Side Story
(A Crack in the World and Labyrinth are Stages Excluded)
Spirit Altar, Hunt
The ultimate weapon for getting your Pet to follow your every command.
* Homemade Snacks will not be consumed with the first clear.
* One Homemade Snack is consumed each time a player selects “Auto” with Repeat Battling activated.
* When Players can use Repeat Battling, the checkmark below Team Formation window will be activated.
* When Repeat Battling has been selected, Pets will automatically interact with any objects you may encounter in the stage, such as Treasure Chests, Goddess Statues and Goblin Gates.
* When Repeat Battling is in progress, certain features such as Battle Results, and the On/Off function for Automatic Battles will not be available during battles.
* Depending on the amount of Homemade Snacks available, players will be able to carry out up to 50 consecutive Repeat Battles. This number can be adjusted in the Settings menu.
* Players can end Repeat Battling at any time by tapping the [Stop Repeat Battling] button.
- How to Stop Repeat Battling
①Tap the [Stop Repeat Battling] button.
②If your Hero/Equipment Inventory is full, Repeat Battling will end.
③If the [Restart Battle when Defeated] option is not selected, then Repeat Battling will end if your team is defeated.
④If a player does not have any more [Homemade Snacks] then the Repeat Battle function will end.
■ Pet Naming
- Players can select a name for their Pet in the Pet House.
- The first name you give a Pet will be free, however, subsequent name changes will cost 10 Skystones.
- Pet names can be 8 characters long in Korean and 12 characters long with English Characters.
- Duplicate names are allowed for Pets.
- The banned words filter will be in effect for Pet names.
- Players will be able to rename their Pet after Synthesizing.
■ Pet Reputations
- Pet Reputations have been added. View these by going to [Reputations > Memory Chain].
■ Pet Shop
- An additional category has been added in the Shop for Pet items.
1 Pet Adoption Ticket
5 Times a Week
10 Pet Adoption Tickets
5 Times a Week
1 Pet Adoption Ticket
10 Pet Adoption Tickets
3 Times a Week
Silver Transmit Stone x3
Once a Week
- After obtaining a Pet, players can also tap the [Release] button which will remove the Pet and grant the player Gold.
- Players can see various pets by accessing [Journal] > [Pet Journal]
2. End of Arena Season 3
■ Arena Season 3 Schedule
The closing schedule for Arena Season 3 and the starting schedule for the Honor Season are as follows:
Arena Season 3 Closing
Global Server: 11/4 (Mon) 05:00 UTC
Europe Server: 11/3 (Sun) 22:00 UTC
Arena Pre-Season Begins
Korea/Asia Server: 11/3 (Sun) 18:00 ~ 12/1 (Sun) 13:00 UTC
Global Server: 11/4 (Mon) 10:00 ~ 12/2 (Mon) 05:00 UTC
Europe Server: 11/4 (Mon) 03:00 ~ 12/1 (Sun) 22:00 UTC
Arena Honor Season (Season 4) Scheduled to Begin
Global Server: 12/2 (Mon) 10:00 UTC
※ Please note that the Arena Honor Season (Season 4) schedule is subject to change.
※We will give more details in a separate notice regarding the end of the Honor Season.
■ Arena Season – Name Change
From the start of Arena Season 4, the naming system for this season and the previous seasons will be changed. Additionally, the names of the exclusive arena equipment will be changed.
Season Name (Before)
Season Name (After)
New Arena Exclusive Equipment Name (Example)
Arena Season 1
Gladiator's Axe of Warfare
Arena Season 2
Arena Gallantry Season
Gladiator's Axe of Gallantry
Arena Season 3
Arena Victory Season
Gladiator's Axe of Victory
Arena Season 4
Arena Honor Season
Gladiator's Axe of Honor
- The new season name will be displayed on the Arena Hall of Fame logo.
- The changed season name will be displayed on the season badge of the Conquest Point shop.
■ Arena Matching Improvements
- Affected Leagues: Gold, Silver, Bronze
- Improvements will be made so that players will match with opponents in the same league who have similar Combat Power.
※ Previously, players were matched with other players who had similar Combat Power regardless of their league.
- Adjustments will be made so that the opponents in Arena are sorted in ascending order of Victory Points.
- An issue that caused the last scene in the Arena story to be forcefully displayed in certain situations will be fixed.
- The ‘View Again‘ button in the Arena story menu will be changed to ‘View‘.
3. New Hero - Troublemaker Crozet
A man who does as he pleases with no consideration for anyone around him.
Meet the new Moonlight Hero, Troublemaker Crozet!
You can obtain Troublemaker Crozet from Moonlight Summon, Mystic Summon and Covenant Summon.
■ Troublemaker Crozet
4. Luna & Draco Plate Limited Summon
Don’t miss this opportunity!
10/31 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 11/14 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
※ Please Note!
1. Players will only be able to obtain the Hero Luna and the Artifact Draco Plate during the limited summon event period. Once the event is over, Luna and Draco Plate will not be added to Covenant Summons.
2. This Hero and Artifact may be available in the future in the same or similar form.
5. New Artifact - Draco Plate Added
Players will be able to obtain the artifact, Draco Plate, from the “Luna & Draco Plate Drop Rate UP” as well as the special side story, The Shadow of Ravenwing Manor.
Serila and a few other brave souls enter Solayu's deserted Ravenwing Manor. Explore the manor with them!
The Shadow of Ravenwing Manor – Week 2 begins now!
■ How to Play
- Week 2 of the side story, The Shadow of Ravenwing Manor will begin and stages 13 ~ 23 will be opened.
- Players will be able to enter stage [13. Weeping Hallway] after clearing stages 1 ~ 12.
[13. Weeping Hallway] ~ [23. Stormy Ravine]
[14. Goblin Challenge] / [18. MolaGora Challenge]
Common Stages / Can be cleared once during the period
- The story, Jaiman's Ordeal, will be available after clearing the last stage, [23. Stormy Ravine].
- Players can see the story in sequential order according to the reputations opened after they clear stage [1. Forest of Endless Wandering] to [11-C. Wax Figure Parlor].
(Please play on easy difficulty for stages with several difficulties.)
■ 5★ Artifact – Draco Plate
- The 5★ Artifact, Draco Plate, has been added to the exchange shop.
Equipment,Warrior exclusive Artifact
Dragon Scale x2,500
Once during the event period
■ 1★ Pet Star Added
- The 1★ Battle type Pet, Star Mong, has been added.
Battle type Pet
Species : Little Ghost
Dragon Scale x600
Once during the event period
7. Weekly Package Content Adjustments
■ Stigma Pack
Get the items necessary to strengthen your hero! The Stigma Pack is now available for purchase.
- Availability: 10/31 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 11/6 (Wed) 14:59 UTC
- Contents: Skystone x450 + Stigma x6,500 + Giga-Phantasma x3
※ This pack will only be available for purchase during the period stated above. This pack can only be purchased three times per account.
Please see the event notice for more details.
※ The Penguin Pack and Nurture Pack will no longer be available for purchase.
8. Other Improvements and Adjustments
■ Time Adjustments
- The time at which the Mystic Lineup rotates will be adjusted to 03:00 UTC.
- The time at which the Powder of Knowledge Shop is renewed will be adjusted to 03:00 UTC.
- Players will be able to view their purchased and free Skystones by going to [Options > Account Settings > Check Owned Skystone].
※ (Additional information) We will provide our Heirs further information about Free Skystone and Paid Skystone
- With this update we provided our Heirs with the function to see their Free Skystones and Paid Skystones.
- This function is solely for the purpose of providing information regarding the Skystones our Heirs have.
- We do not have any future plans to introduce a product for which our Heirs have to distinguish Free Skystones and Paid Skystones.
- One new reputation has been added.
- Improvements will be made so that if Azmakalis has not yet been unlocked, when a player taps on the move button for [Reputation > Phantom CIC > Azmakalis] related reputations, a pop up will display to unlock information.
- Improvements will be made so that the nickname and portrait of the player who last modified the guild notice will be displayed.
- Improvements will be made so that a player’s contribution is not displayed when they apply to join a guild.
■ Hall of Trials
- Adjustments will be made so that the reputation, [Achieve Grade A in Hall of Trials], is achieved under the right conditions.
- Adjustments will be made so that the skill description of the skill, Archdemon’s Awakening, for the boss, Archdemon Mercedes, who appears in the Hall of Trials, fits the actual skill effect. No functional changes will be made.
■ Automaton Tower
- Adjustments will be made so that the skill description of the skill, Aranea Minister, of the boss, Phantom Yuna, fits the actual skill effect. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue that caused the skill effects of certain monsters not to be applied in the same way as stated in their skill description will be fixed.
* Adjustments will be made so that at the start of battle, the skill Orichalcum Minister begins with the lowest cooldown.
* Adjustments will be made so that for Inpectio Howler’s skill, Emergency Alarm, effects are applied to both the caster and allies.
* An issue that caused Raqix Elite’s skill, Crush to trigger ‘silence’ and not ‘Cannot Buff’ will be fixed.
* An issue that caused Critical Hit Chance increase not to trigger for Cult Devotee‘s skill, Dark Release, will be fixed.
* An issue that caused the attack increase effect not to trigger for Valley Pherus‘s skill, Ambush, will be fixed.
- An issue that caused a certain story in Episode 1 [5-6. Wailing Hall] not to be played, will be fixed.
- An issue that caused the Soulburn action for Sage Baal & Sezan to be displayed differently from the skill description, will be fixed.
- Adjustments will be made so that the star of both Elite Pyros that appear in the journal and in battle are displayed as Cancer. No functional changes will be made.
- An issue that caused the settings for Soul Weaver supporters to be removed when you log in to the game will be fixed.
- An issue that caused a supporters combat power to be added to the team combat power when the team is comprised of only 3 Heroes, will be fixed.
- The ending credits will be updated and 5 images will be added.
Heirs! This is not the end of this week’s patch notes.
Check out Part 2 for more details on hero balance adjustments and memory imprint!
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.12.12 2020.12.12 14:51 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 14:15 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 11:55 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 09:06 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 08:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.12.06 2020.12.06 07:22 (UTC+0)