Epic Seven



Idea : Rin, Dominiel, Mirsa Balance! [5]

  • RANK65
  • MenZKung[MenZKung]
  • 2019.10.17 01:01 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 261

Hi, I see these heroes will get buff soon and maybe dev are collecting ideas now.  So I put my idea here.

- Rin -

S1 :  No change because if buff Tywin will be sad.

S2 :  V1 - increase def break chance to 100% (same as Leo) 

       Her S2 has 2 but Leo 3 turns cooldown. So no 100%

       V2 - increase def break chance to 85-90%.  If target have buff, proc S1 chance up to 100%. 

       (recommend V2 because each hero should have their own style)

S3 :  Increase her CR 50% after used S3.  Her random buffs will not put same buff that ally had.  And she is RNG hero from the start so if random get atk buff, 70% chance to Atk and 30% G.Atk buff.

 Why add self CR 50%.  

1.) she lack of heal, so this will make her S3 faster a little.  If you put Tome(4 star AF), she will get 80% CR.

2.) She will faster use her S2 after S3.

3.) It's match her theme because she is a dancer.  So something look fast is good. 

4.) I thought about add random 1-2 clean debuffs . But her main role are buff and erase enemy buff.  So leave clean debuffs to Achates, Destina, Monmo.  All soul weavers don't need to have clean debuff.  

- Dominiel -

S1 :  No change

S2 :  Increase her barrier and change proportion to caster's atk to "target or caster's hp".  I don't think ppl will build her as dps anyway.  They will build her Spd/HP/Eff.  With this changed, if 30K hp hero got her buff ... Yeah

S3 :  Increase her stun/cr down chance to 65%. Increase her CR 15% for each stun success and 10% for CR down.  Add only 65% because she can inflict 2 debuff not one and she will fast use S2 if you lucky enough.  

Soul Burn V1 (20 souls) - Change Soul Burn to S3 : ignore enemies res and double CR increase.

Soul Burn V2 (10 souls) - Add def buff with S2

- Mirsa -

S1 :  No change as always :P

S2 :  Increase her def 20-30% if her HP < 50%

S3 :  V1 - 75% chance to erase one buff before inflict silence

       V2 - 75% chance for silence and blind for 2 turn.  

I'm not sure how Mirsa user use her.  Should decrease silence chance and add blind or not. If add blind 100% she will be broken that why I decrease her S3 chance.  I think blind debuff really benefit her S2.  I waiting to build her and want her SC most because I have 10 Mirsa now -*-

댓글 5

  • images
    2019.10.17 01:58 (UTC+0)

    Mirsa is a thief and is reliant on speed. So your suggestion on s2 won't be helpful for her. Another thing, there was a point where SG accidentally patched the description details on her buff (but were not applied in-game) and they look pretty good tbh, esp her S2 (I think it was 60% chance to dodge attacks if her health is low?). There is a possibility that there may be some changes when she gets her adjustment.

  • images
    2019.10.17 02:41 (UTC+0)

    OMG your idea about Rin's S3 is the same as mine, random buffs will not be identical to the given buffs

    S1 should be able to enhance up to 100% dispell

    as for Dominiel she just need to buff S1 and S3

    Mirsa S3 should be able to dispell all buff on target

  • images
    2019.10.17 02:59 (UTC+0)

    100% defense break with a 2 turn cooldown? A bit overkill

  • images
    작성자 2019.10.17 03:22 (UTC+0)

    @MikhailYui  Yes, I know my S2 buff it's help much for Mirsa but currently her S2 isn't bad too.  that's why I add only little buff.

    @epic7#nc4v46  Rin shouldn't buff her S1 except Tywin buff his S1.  Currently Her S1 is 75% from start but Tywin 5 starred has 50% and 75% with molas.  For Mirsa, I think dispel all buff is too op because her S3 dmg isn't low at all (1.8 and 2.4 burn).

    @Juaqne  OH! I see.  I thought Leo has same cooldown but his S2 has 3 turns.  OK, just add proc S1 100% if target has buff.

  • images
    2019.10.17 06:00 (UTC+0)

    UMM all mirsa needs is for them to actually apply the accidental buff they previously gave her, 

    provoke and blind on s3 instead of silence. 

Suggestions의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠