Luna Rework 
- 2019.09.28 17:28 (UTC+0)
Hi there. As you saw from title I'd like to discuss my thoughts on Luna's rework. I don't hate her or anything if you thought so. She is the first nat5 I got, not counting free 30 summons; the first banner I ever summoned. I was using her all this time, everywhere in both PVE and PVP and because of that I can see now, as game progresses she becomes less useful i.e. she doesn't bring enough.
Sure, her inbuild stats makes gearing proccess a lot easier, she can do very high dmg with S1 if rng favors you, and upper element on S3 makes her slightly unpredictable, which can be very useful in PVP. However, compared to other Limited Heroes, Diene, Baiken, Dizzy and Seaside Bellona, her kit gets easily outshined. Her only job is to do damage but it highly depends on rng which already makes it unreliable. Put away limited ones, even some of the normal banner heroes can be more useful than Luna. Thats why I thought maybe we could came up with some sort of rework for her, which will make her better. I've listed my ideas down below and hope to get your opinions on that.
1) Just increase her dmg in skill-ups. Currently both her S1 and S3 has +25% dmg at max mola. How about increasing it up to 40%? It's not that big of a deal, there are other heroes which has even up to 50% dmg increase so why not doing same for Luna as well?
2) Remake her skills. S1 can do from 3 to 10 hits combo, which reduces cooldown by 1 to 3 turns. EITHER take away lowest hit combo, so that it will do from 5 to 10 hits and cooldown could be reduces only by 2 or 3 turns. This will make her S3 available faster and her her dmg won't be that low cuz now its 5-6 hit combo at minimum OR Let S3 do def break 100% by default, convert +20% effect chance to additional dmg and lower the cooldown, from 10 turns to 6-7.
3) Remake her Passive skill. The S2 has two parts: offensive and deffensive. BEFORE: it gives +30% attack and critical hit chance while HP is higher than 50% AND +30% deffense and anti-crit when HP drops lower than 50%. AFTER: while HP status is more than 50% Luna has offensive stronger element and if HP falls below 50% Luna will have deffensive stronger element. In other words, no additional stats but whenever she has 50%+ HP she will attack with stronger element and if HP falls below 50% she will have upper element, so even if Baiken attacks her, Luna will be considered as Fire hero. (If this sounds too op, lets take at least the "offensive stronger element" part. If you have played Summoners War before, this is the Water Ifrit, Theomars's passive skill).*
Thats all I had came up with. You might say "Luna is ok" and all that, but in my opinion currently she doesn't bring enough to be called as Limited Hero. If reworking her is not possible I suggest adding her into normal covenant banner. She is ok but only as normal banner hero, not at the same level as her fellow limited hero friends.
If you had read until here, then thank you very much for your time spent. I would be glad if you could share your thoughts on comments below. I'm sorry if I offended you by any means, I didn't wanted to. Just gave my opinion on current situation with Luna. Again thank you for reading this and have a good day (^_^)/
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.02.10 2020.02.10 18:36 (UTC+0)
- 2020.02.09 2020.02.09 14:58 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.23 2020.01.23 13:25 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.23 2020.01.23 02:33 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.22 2020.01.22 15:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.22 2020.01.22 13:32 (UTC+0)