ML Ravi buff idea 
- 2019.09.03 12:52 (UTC+0)
Here is a super simple idea that would make ML Ravi much better and more interesting.
Moonlight Ravi is supposed to be a goddess of war and destruction, but currently she doesn't feel like she fills that role at all. Her damage output is lackluster and she has no presence on the battlefield at all. How would this be fixed? 2 solutions. Either just make her S1 and S3 scale better with max hp, which would work just fine, but be a bit boring, OR:
Buff her S2
The Healing part of her S2 is fine, but the crit chance is useless. Instead of crit, she should gain 6% defence penetration per 20 fighting spirit (so it can go down to 0, and up to 30, depending on how much fighting spirit she has and how long people ignore her)
What would this change accomplish?
- It would boost the damage of her S1 and S3. Her S1 IS called SPECTRAL axe, thus bypassing some armor would make sense. She wouldn't be hitting like a wet noodle anymore and It would also boost the damage of her S3, which in turn would make it easier to actually execute someone and use the mechanic of the skill.
- It would furthermore help give her a presence on the field. Instead of making people go "i'll just outright ignore her and focus on the other members" it will make people go "Do I attack ML Ravi to reduce her dmg potential, or do I attack her other heroes on the enemy team?" Both having cons and pros. If the enemy attacks ml ravi it will reduce her dmg potential, but it also gives her other team members a chance to survive, and if people attack the team members, it allows ml ravi to deal more damage.
- It would just make her more interesting to use and play against
So, bad idea? Good idea? Let me know.
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.06.21 2020.06.21 09:33 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.20 2020.06.20 11:34 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.19 2020.06.19 22:33 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.18 2020.06.18 22:15 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.17 2020.06.17 15:30 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.17 2020.06.17 07:44 (UTC+0)