[Update] [Update] 8/21 (Wed) Update Content (Part 2) 
- 2019.08.21 14:01 (UTC+0)
Furious, the stubborn Citylord of Aakhen has been added. Players can obtain Furious through connections or summon.
Players can obtain Furious by completing all connection missions.
Clear 3-10. Southeastern Outskirts of Aakhen
Eliminate 300 Gnolls
Gift 500 Brave Crests
Gift 400 Aakhen Adventure Points
The [Challenge] Training Grounds has come to an end and Hall of Trials has been added. During the Pre-Season, the Boss, Kayron, will appear and will have different characteristics every week.
■ How to Enter
■ How to Play
- The Hall of Trials is weekly content and players can enter using Book of Retribution.
It will reset every Monday at the server reset time.
[Book of Retribution]
- Book of Retribution is a ticket required to enter the Hall of Trials.
- 3 Book of Retribution will be distributed every week on Monday at the server reset time.
- Players will be able to purchase Book of Retribution from the shop using Skystone.
✓ Cost: 120 Skystone
[How to Enter]
- Players are able to see the advantages and disadvantages of the Boss. Form a team that will cause the most damage!
- Currency that is required to enter will be deducted at the end of battle.
- Players will not be able to use Guardians or Supporters in their team.
* Practice Battle
- If you select Practice Battle when entering, then no Book of Retribution will be consumed and no rewards will be received.
- Use practice battles to come up with the best team.
- The number of points and rank will increase according to the amount of damage dealt to the Boss.
- The Hall of Trials consists of 3 battle phases and 2 weakened phases.
- The Boss will be in a state of Beserk when their Berserk Gauge is full.
- When the boss's Health reaches 0, they will become paralyzed and receive increased damage.
- If the Boss’s gauge fills up when they are weakened, they will be released of their paralyzed state and become even stronger.
- Once the Boss is out of a weakened state, all effects applied to the boss will be dispelled and their Health and Combat Readiness Gauges will be restored to 100%.
- The battle ends when all allies are defeated or when the Boss is defeated.
- Players will obtain the currency, Wisdom’s Gaze, according to the result grade.
* Rewards according to grade
300,000 and above
800,000 and above
1,500,000 and above
2,500,000 and above
3,200,000 and above
3,800,000 and above
- Wisdom’s Gaze is a currency required for the Hall of Trials Exchange.
- Players can obtain exclusive equipment from the Hall of Trials exchange using Wisdom’s Gaze.
- Players can purchase exclusive equipment for Chloe, Rose, Destina and Wanderer Silk. We plan to add more exclusive equipment periodically.
Wisdom's Gaze x40
Wisdom's Gaze x40
Ruele's Sad Promise
Wisdom's Gaze x40
Dun Blyraia's Dark Blessing
Wisdom's Gaze x40
- Training Grounds reputations will be replaced with Hall of Trials reputations.
- Previously obtained rewards and achievements will be maintained.
Previous Training Ground Reputation
Hall of Trials Reputation
Rose Apostles Training 1
Not bad at all!
Achieve Grade A in Hall of Trials x1
Rose Apostles Training 2
You're doing great, I'm impressed.
Achieve Grade A in Hall of Trials x2
Rose Apostles Training 3
You'll be the strongest in no time!
Achieve Grade A in Hall of Trials x3
The Shield Training 1
You've Got Great Taste! 1
Purchase Exclusive Equipment in Hall of Trials Exchange one time
The Shield Training 2
You've Got Great Taste! 2
Purchase Exclusive Equipment in Hall of Trials Exchange two times
The Shield Training 3
You've Got Great Taste! 3
Purchase Exclusive Equipment in Hall of Trials Exchange three times
The Sword Training 1
Hard Work Never Lies 1
Clear Hall of Trials x1
The Sword Training 2
Hard Work Never Lies 2
Clear Hall of Trials x2
The Sword Training 3
Hard Work Never Lies 3
Clear Hall of Trials x3
- The regular season will begin once the pre-season ends and a new boss will be added.
- Please note that once the regular season begins, there may be some balance adjustments made to the Boss’s characteristics, battle, and rewards.
Certain Heroes will be able to use Exclusive Equipment with this update.
Exclusive equipment can be obtained in the Exchange area in the Hall of Trials
■ Applicable Heroes
Chloe, Rose, Destina, Wanderer Silk
■ Equipping Conditions
The applicable Hero must have been 5★ Awakened or higher.
■ How to Apply
- Players can view and equip the Exclusive Equipment that is owned.
- When equipped, the Exclusive Equipment will provide a benefit to a certain skill and stat.
9. Buff/Debuff Text Improvements
The buff/debuff skill description has been improved to show the actual values now.
"My live show won't stop until my turn is over!" Cannot be dispelled.
Makes the target unable to be buffed.
Decreases Attack by 50%.
Increases Attack by 50%.
Increase Attack (Greater)
Increases Attack by 75%.
Ignores the target's Defense when inflicting damage.
Increases Attack and Speed by 10%.
Increases Attack and Defense by 20%, and Speed by 10%.
Increases Attack and Defense by 40%, and Speed by 15%.
Increases Attack and Defense by 80%, and Speed by 20%.
Increases Attack and Defense by 120%, and Speed by 30%.
The target becomes unable to act for a certain number of turns.
Target attacks the enemy who provoked them with a basic skill at the start of the turn.
When attacked, receives additional damage equivalent to 2% of max Health, with a 25% chance to be stunned for 1 turn.
The target is not affected by any debuffs or harmful effects.
Decrease Hit Chance
Decreases Hit Chance by 50%.
Neutralizes all of the damage taken when attacked.
Counterattacks with basic skill when attacked.
Is not triggered by extra attacks or counterattacks.
Reflects some of the damage taken when attacked. Reflected damage cannot be higher than the caster's max Health.
Decreases Defense by 70%.
Increases Defense by 60%.
Neutralizes some of the damage taken when attacked.
The target cannot be killed for a certain number of turns.
"Don't stop there, serve me already, meow!" Cannot be dispelled.
Revives with 30% Health after being killed.
Decreases Speed by 30%.
Increases Speed by 30%.
Increase Speed (Greater)
Increases Speed by 45%.
The target becomes unable to act for a certain number of turns. Received damage counts as a Critical Hit, and the effect is dispelled after being attacked.
Increases Attack and Critical Hit Chance by 20%.
Cannot be targeted if there are other allies, and suffers decreased damage from AoE attacks. Dispelled after being attacked.
Recovers 5% of max Health when attacked.
Transfers debuffs from the caster to the target.
Receives damage equivalent to 5% of max Health at the start of the turn.
Recovers 15% of max Health at the start of every turn. This effect can stack.
Grants an extra turn.
Target receives damage proportional to the caster's Attack at the start of the turn.
Critical Hit Resistance
Increases Critical Hit Resistance by 50%.
Increase Critical Hit Damage
Increases Critical Hit Damage by 50%.
Increase Critical Hit Chance
Increases Critical Hit Chance by 50%.
The target cannot use skills that require cooldowns.
Increases Attack and Defense by 30%. Cannot be dispelled.
At the end of the debuff duration, the target receives damage proportional to the caster's Attack and becomes stunned for 1 turn. Debuff duration cannot be extended or decreased.
Increases damage received by the target by 15%, while decreasing Evasion by 15%.
Chance to attack an enemy with basic skill after an ally has attacked them, unless unable to act.
When target is attacked, caster will receive the damage in their place.
Target receives huge damage proportional to the caster's Attack at the start of the turn.
Makes the target unable to be healed.
Increases Evasion by 50%.
Recovers 10% of the attacker's Health when attacking the target.
10. Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Violet’s relationship has been added.
- Fixed skill description for skills that apply an effect to the ally with the least Health. There are no functional changes
✓ Ruelle’s ‘Key to an Oath’
✓ Destina’s ‘Key to an Oath’
✓ Tamarinne’s ‘Serene Tune’
✓ Mistychain’s ‘Life Drain’
- The tooltip for Ken’s skill, Celestial Kick has been improved. There are no functional changes
✓ Kicks the enemy, increasing Speed of the caster for 2 turns, with a 75% chance to decrease Defense of the target for 2 turns. Gains 40 Fighting Spirit when an enemy is defeated. When the caster is granted vigor, chance of decreasing Defense becomes 100%, ignoring Effect Resistance. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's max Health.
- The text “Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster’s Defense” has been added to Rose’s skill tooltip. There are no functional changes.
✓ Attacks with a sword, with a 50% chance to provoke for 1 turn when the caster's Health is more than 50%, or increase Defense of the caster for 1 turn when the caster's Health is less than 50%. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Defense.
- The text, “Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster’s Defense” has been added to Fighter Maya’s skill tooltip for the skill Strike of Provocation. There are no functional changes.
✓ Attacks with a blunt weapon, with a 50% chance to provoke for 1 turn. Damage dealt increases proportional to the caster's Defense.
- An issue where Sol’s skill, Volcanic Viper, did not receive the effect of the Artifact, Uberius's Tooth, has been fixed.
- An issue where, Chaos Inquisitor, when dispelling an enemy’s buff by counterattacking, did not receive an increase in his Combat Readiness has been fixed.
- An issue where, Seaside Bellona’s skill, I'm with My Friends, shared damage with a character that was not the foremost Ally has been fixed.
- An issue where, Seaside Bellona’s attack, You’re Not Cute, would not target stealthed enemies has been fixed.
- An issue where Apocalypse Ravi would not gain Fighting Spirit after using her Soulburn has been fixed.
- Text will now appear when certain Heroes’ passive skill is activated.
- Improvements have been made to show the number of stacked effects instead of text.
✓ Ranon's Memorandum
✓ Devil's Brand
✓ Ascending Axe
✓ Hell Cutter
✓ Border Coin
✓ Violet Talisman
- Text will be displayed at the start of battle for Oath Key when activated.
- Text will be displayed when Sigurd Scythe is activated when the player’s health is below 50%.
- Text will be displayed when Holy Sacrifice is activated.
- Text will be displayed for Rosa Hargana before the start of the turn and at the end of the turn.
- The skill tooltip for the monster, Blood Slime, has been improved. There are no functional changes.
✓ Weighs down the enemy, decreasing the enemy's max Health by 5%. Each time this skill is used, the amount decreased is increased.
- An issue where, some passive skills/Artifacts which were triggered based on Health, were not immediately applied in certain situations has been fixed.
✓ Heroes: Blood Blade Karin, Cidd, Ravi, Apocalypse Ravi, Charles, Luna, Violet, Mirsa, Gloomyrain, Captain Rikoris, Sage Baal & Sezan
✓ Artifacts: Egg of Delusion, Sword of the Morning, Mighty Yaksha
- The Soulburn effect text when decreasing skill cooldown has been improved by specifying the number of turns by which cooldown is being decreased. There are no functional changes.
✓ All skill cooldowns decreased by 2 turns.
- An issue where the effects of Magic Nail were not being immediately applied when inflicted targets are attacked has been fixed.
- An issue was fixed an issue where the 'Target' debuff did not decrease the Evasion Chance of target, and an issue where the text 'Target' constantly appeared when a Hero with the 'Target' debuff was attacked has been fixed.
- An issue where, after a passive skill has been activated, skill text would display incorrectly has been fixed.
- An issue where a stage would not unlock when traveling from Ritania’s Levulin area to Ezera has been fixed.
- After clearing Cidonia’s Jerdun Borderlands [1-S3] Black Spirit Mount, players can now move to Mining City Aakhen via portal.
- Some typos in Episode 2’s main story have been fixed.
- An issue where, in the Royal Capital Azmakalis, when Sol used his skill, Volcanic Viper on Secretary Vera after its transformation, and caused the silence debuff to be inflicted even when Vera is granted with immunity has been fixed.
- An issue where, in the Royal Capital Azmakalis, when Sol used his skill, Volcanic Viper on Juleeve Council after merging and caused the silence debuff to be inflicted even when Juleeve Council is granted with immunity has been fixed.
■ Automaton Tower
- An issue in the Automaton Tower where, Jealous Aztesta skill, Mana Explosion, had a 1 turn skill cooldown reduction applied at the start of battle has been fixed.
- Improvements have been made so that when a player is selecting teams for a Guild War, the scroll of the Hero list has changed so that it will remain in a fixed location.
- An issue where the Guild War Result did not display the ranking range has been fixed.
- When the game crashes during the middle of a Guild War battle, the results of that battle will no longer be recorded regardless of whether the player has won or lost.
- An issue where, in certain situations on Defense, when moving Heroes in a new location, slots for a team for one round would be empty has been fixed.
- An issue where, upon touching the Mystic Medal icon while in the Mystic Summon area, the player would be moved to an empty store has been fixed.
- Dates displayed in game had typos corrected and the notation style for the dates have been unified.
- Penguin levels will no longer display when receiving them as a reward.
- The help icon [?] button location has been adjusted.
- Improvements have been made in the Equipment upgrade tutorial, where the player no longer has to upgrade Equipment by using Charms.
- The Preview and Details button for Specialty Change have been changed so they display depending on the situation.
- The push notification that is sent after 24 hours of not logging in has been changed.
- An issue where, when moving to another Hero’s page via relationship page in the Hero Journal, the Hero’s stars would flicker has been fixed.
- An issue where in the Manage Equipment section, under certain situations, the secondary filter did not work has been fixed.
- An issue where, after an attempt to make an in-game purchase on an Android device, the back button did not work as intended has been fixed.
- An issue where Hero promotion materials were not displaying at the top of the list has been fixed.
- An issue in Krau’s skill description for his skill, “Charge” which incorrectly listed damage being dealt proportional to the caster’s Defense has been changed to show it increasing proportional to the caster’s max Health.
✓ English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.02.09 2020.02.09 14:58 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.23 2020.01.23 13:25 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.23 2020.01.23 02:33 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.22 2020.01.22 15:40 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.22 2020.01.22 13:32 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.22 2020.01.22 06:17 (UTC+0)