[Update] 8/7 (Wed) Update Content (Part 1) 
- 2019.08.07 10:50 (UTC+0)
The summon system has been improved.
■ Covenant Summons
■ Mystic Summons
- The Mystic Summons UI has been improved.
1) A guaranteed summon counter has been added.
2) The Mystic Summon screen now displays the amount of time the current 5★ Moonlight Hero has until it is removed and the next 5★ Moonlight Hero will appear.
3) The Mystic Summon screen now displays the amount of time the current 4★ Moonlight Hero has until it is removed and the next 4★ Moonlight Hero will appear.
4) The Mystic Summon Screen also displays normal Heroes and Artifacts that can be obtained. It also displays the amount of time remaining until the normal Hero and Artifact list is changed.
5) The next rotation of Moonlight Heroes and regular Heroes and Artifacts is also displayed.
6) Storage. If the number of Heroes and Artifacts that a player summons is greater than their inventory allows, then the newly summoned Heroes/Artifacts will be placed into Storage,
7) Players can view the Mystic Summon probability rates.
8) Players can proceed to the Journal from the Mystic Summon screen.
- Guaranteed Summons have been added to Mystic Summons
1) Each summon will cause the summon counter to decrease by 1.
2) If a player does not receive the featured 5★ Moonlight Hero after 200 summons, then the following summon is 100% guaranteed to summon that hero.
3) If the featured 5★ Moonlight Hero is summoned, then the Summon Counter is reset.
4) If the 5★ Moonlight Hero is rotated, then the Summon Counter will not be reset.
The Moonlight Heroes in the Mystic Summon list change as Mystic Summons are also designed to include older Heroes.
✓ Schedule: 8/8 (Thu) After the Maintenance ~ 9/4 (Wed) 18:00 UTC
※ The expected Hero Rotation change can be seen below.
Normal Heroes and Artifacts will not be changed.
5★ Moonlight Hero
4★ Moonlight Hero
■ Summon Visual Improvements
- Improvements have been made so that a gold color appears in addition to UI improvements when summoning 4~5★normal Heroes and Artifacts.
- Improvements have been made so that a purple color appears in addition to UI improvements when summoning 4~5★ Moonlight Heroes.
Hero Relationships have been improved.
The relationship between characters changes as the story progresses.
■ Relationship Map
- As the player progresses further into the plot, new relationships are formed and displayed.
- When a condition is satisfied, a new relationship diagram opens and players can move to another relationship via the button at the bottom.
■ Connection Unlocked
- Relationships that have not yet been formed will be marked with a [?] symbol and as the player progresses in the story, these symbols will be replaced with newly connected Heroes.
■ Relationship Progress
- As the story progresses, the relationship may also change.
- Even if your relationship with a particular Hero has changed, players may view previous information by tapping the button below.
3. New Moonlight Hero – Apocalypse Ravi
■ Apocalypse Ravi
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.05.11 2022.05.11 08:40 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.11 2022.05.11 07:38 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.10 2022.05.10 03:15 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.08 2022.05.08 07:30 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.06 2022.05.06 16:14 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.06 2022.05.06 02:15 (UTC+0)