[Update] [Update] 7/31 (Wed) Update Content 
- 2019.07.31 10:21 (UTC+0)
1. Limited Hero - Seaside Bellona
Bellona came to provide Reingar PSC with any help they needed to assist visitors from Reingar. Although she says she's here to watch over Sez, it seems that her true goal is to relax in the resort.
■ Seaside Bellona
2. New Artifact - Reingar's Special Drink
A ranger exclusive Artifact which causes additional damage when attacking all enemies has been added!
■ Reingar’s Special Drink
3. Seaside Bellona and Reingar's Special Drink Limited Drop Rate Up
Meet Seaside Bellona, who sprays her enemies with a powerful blast of water and the Artifact, Reingar’s Special Drink, which causes additional damage when attacking all enemies in this special Drop Rate Up event!
7/31 (Wed) 18:00 ~ 8/14 (Wed) 14:59 UTC
※ Please Note.
The Drop Rate Up applies during the event period only. Players are able to use both the Limited Drop Rate Up Banner as well as regular covenant summons. The 5★ Hero, Seaside Bellona and the 5★ Artifact, Reingar’s Special Drink are both limited summons and will not be added into the Covenant Summon after the event has ended. During Seaside Bellona’s limited Summon event, when using her banner, the drop rate is increased to 1% and no other 5★ Heroes can be summoned. This Hero and Artifact may be sold in the same or similar form in the future.
※ Guaranteed Summon System Information
1) For this Drop Rate Up banner only, the limited summon system in effect.
2) When players summon during the banner, the summon counter will decrease by 1 for each summon that does not yield the banner Hero (max 120 summons).
3) If the Hero has not been summoned after the listed number of summons (120), the next summon is 100% guaranteed to be the banner Hero.
4) Summoning the Hero in the banner will result in the guaranteed summon counter being reset to the original number.
4. Special Side Story - 'Song of the Sea' Ending
Karin was busy maintaining order in Reingar amidst an influx of summer visitors when she suddenly collapsed due to exhaustion. The Phantom CIC sent Sez, Rin, and Bellona to help Karin.
The next day, Karin and Sez while on Coast Patrol happened to rescue a fisherman who was overpowered by the waves. This brings together Karin and the Phantom CIC for an unforgettable summer…
Week 2 and 3 of the special side story, Song of the Sea, has begun.
7/25 (Thu) after the update ~ 8/14 (Wed) 18:00 UTC
■ How to Enter
After reaching Account Rank 9, go to the Lobby and tap [Battle] > [Side Story].
■ How to Play
A new area, Underwater Ruins has opened. Players may enter this new area by tapping the “Move to Underwater Ruins” button while in Reingar or by tapping on “Underwater Ruins” on the world map after zooming out. Players may not enter “Underwater Ruins” until they clear stage [7. Foam Bubble Island].
- Treasure chests and Goblin Gates that appear in this side story will not contain event currency.
- The Achievements and the Summer Pass provide the same rewards that the Exchange would have provided.
- From Normal difficulty and higher, players have the chance to receive the catalyst, “Fused Nerve” after defeating a boss.
- In order to enter stage [17. Door of Decision], players must collect 50 “Dead Coral Colonies” from each of the stages listed below. There is a chance for players to receive “Dead Coral Colonies” upon clearing the stages below.
✓ 16-S1. Near Giant Warrior Statue
✓ 16-S2. Disconnected Road
✓ 16-S3. Cold Lava Cliff
- Exploration Stages contain Easy, Normal and Hard Difficulty levels. Players may select a higher difficulty after clearing the stage that precedes it. The higher the difficulty, the greater the Energy required to enter. However, higher difficulty levels provide players with greater event currency.
- From Normal Difficulty and higher, the boss monsters will have different effect resistances.
This item is required to complete certain achievements in “Song of the Sea” and will be removed at the end of the event period.
- In order to proceed to stage [18. Echo Valley] players will need to clear 100 monsters located at stage [17-S1. Salt Pillar Passage].
- In order to open other locked stages, players need to complete the necessary requirements.
- [17-S1. Salt Pillar Passage] is a defense stage that consists of Easy, Normal, Hard and Hell difficulties. Players may only choose a higher difficulty level after completing the preceding difficulty level. Depending on the difficulty level selected, the number of battles as well as the monster compositions will vary.
[Epic Hell Stage]
- [18-S. Echo Valley] can be entered after clearing the final stage as well as after clearing the necessary Hidden Achievements.
- The difficulty of this stage is very high and may only be cleared once during the event period.
5. Automaton Tower - Improvements
The accessories granted by successfully clearing certain stages of the Automaton Tower have been improved.
■ Initialization Date
- Korea/Asia Server: 7/31 (Wed) 18:00 UTC
- Europe Server: 8/1 (Thu) 03:00 UTC
- Global Server: 8/1(Thu) 10:00 UTC
■ Accessory Reward Changes
The accessories granted to players for clearing Floor 65 and higher have been increased.
Bold General's Evidence
Ring/ Critical Hit Chance
Bold General's Necklace
Necklace / Critical Hit Chance
Critical Hit Damage 13%