[Update] [Update] 7/24(Wed) Update Content (Part 2)(Edited) 
- 2019.07.24 13:01 (UTC+0)
6. Manage Equipment Function
The Equipment Management function allows players to preview changes that would be made if equipping new equipment!
■ How to Use
The right side of the screen displays equipment that you own. The left side displays the equipment that the current hero has equipped. When a player selects a piece of equipment on the right side, the screen will display the difference in stats between these two pieces of equipment. The temporarily selected equipment will only be equipped after tapping the “Change” button.
The cost of equipping will occur after the “Change” button is tapped.
Players can filter the equipment based on a variety of settings.
7. Arena Season 2 Closing Information
Arena Season 2 will be coming to an end soon.
Arena Season 2 ends
7/28 (Sun) 13:00 UTC
7/28 (Sun) 18:00 ~ 8/11 (Sun) 13:00 UTC
Arena Season 3 begins
8/11 (Sun) 18:00 UTC
■ Arena Season 2 Frame Distribution Schedule
1) Distribution Date:
8/11 (Sun) 18:00 UTC
2) Reward: The item will be delivered to your mailbox once Arena Season 3 begins.
-->Due to the postponement of Arena Season 3, the distribution date for the Arena Season 2 Frames has also been delayed.
The Arena Frame rewards are scheduled to be delivered after Arena Season 3 has begun.
- When Arena Season 3 begins, unused Glory Crest obtained from season 2 will automatically be converted to Conquest Points. The exchange rate is 5:1 (Glory Crest: Conquest Points)
- When Arena season 3 begins, players will not be able to purchase exclusive Arena season 2 items using Glory Crest.
- When Arena season 3 begins, players will only be able to purchase exclusive Arena season 2 items using Conquest Points.
- The price for exclusive Arena season 2 items will be adjusted when Arena season 3 begins.
- Players will not be able to purchase Exclusive Arena Season 2 items again if they already purchased them during season 2.
- Players will be able to purchase the exclusive Arena season 2 Passionate Frame until the beginning of season 3.
8. Hero Recall Sez
Players will be able to recall Sez if they fulfill the conditions below.
■ Recall Availability
7/24 (Wed) after the maintenance ~ 8/7 (Wed) 14:59 UTC
■ Recall Eligible Hero
Lv. 50 or higher Sez
■ How to Recall
■ Recall Reimbursement
- The current level’s worth of EXP will be returned to the player via 3~5 star Penguins.
3★ Penguin (Same Element)
4★ Shadow Hero Penguin
5★ White Knight Penguin
※ Notice – Shadow Hero Penguin/White Knight Penguin
- Using these Penguins for Hero Transmission will not provide any Transmit Stones and only 1 Gold will be given.
- When using these Penguins to Enhance, Good Success and Great Success will not occur.
- These Penguins cannot be used together with other materials to Enhance.
- Shadow Hero Penguins and White Knight Penguins can be used at the same time.
- Phantasma and Gold will be issued according to the Hero’s current star grade at the time of Recall.
- The Phantasma that are provided via recall will be one grade higher than their natural Grade. (Tera Phantasma: 5★)
3) Awakening and Rune Enhancement
- Runes and Catalysts will be reissued according to the amounts used for Awakening.
4) Skill Enhance
- All MolaGora, Catalysts, and Gold will be reissued according to the amounts used for Skill Enhancement as listed in-game.
- Due to the change in MolaGora cost, players will be compensated any additional MolaGora that were consumed prior to this update.
5) Memory Imprint
- Duplicate Heroes used for Memory Imprint will be reimbursed as Sez.
- Amounts issued according to the Devotion Skill level are listed below.
9. Other Improvements and Adjustments
- An issue that caused all the fighting spirit to be removed when Sol’s fighting spirit is at 100% at the end of a battle has been fixed.
- An issue that caused Wanderer Silk’s additional Automatic Fire that is triggered to be displayed as Basic Shoot instead of Automatic Fire has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the provoke effect to remain active when Champion Zerato moved when provoked by Earthen Rage has been fixed.
- An issue that caused Counterattack and additional skills not to be normally triggered if a hero dies of damage at the start of a turn and is immediately revived has been fixed.
- Adjustments have been made to the names of certain relationships.
✓ Trust → Friendly
✓ Grudge → Hostile
- Adjustments have been made to the description of the 4★ artifact, Aurius. However, no functional changes have been made.
Increases the Defense of allies by 10%, and takes 10~20% of the damage suffered by them. Does not overlap with an Artifact providing the same effect.
Increases the Defense of allies by 10%, and takes 10~20% of the damage suffered by them. When more than one damage sharing effect is granted, only the strongest effect is applied.
- An issue that caused Scorpetra who appears in A Crack in the World not to be able to use Coercion has been fixed.
- An animation has been added to the illustration of Tish and Rish who appear in Savara and Ki Ruburan.
- Improvements have been made to the battle clear screen to show both the current Adventure Points and those just obtained.
■ Automaton Tower
- Improvements have been made so that players are able to use stigma on all floors to weaken enemies.
- The major rewards button has been temporarily removed due to the fact that it is not effectively showing the major rewards. Improvements will be made to this later on.
- The stats for monsters on floors 91~100 has been decreased.
- Among the Reclaim effects for Phantom Fighter Maya who appears on floor 95, the attack/defense increase effect has been reduced by half compared to what it was previously.
※The floors are based on July’s Automaton Tower.
- Adjustments have been made so that Sol’s Volcanic Viper skill does not trigger when Secretary Vera who appears in Royal Capital Azmakalis transforms into a cocoon.
- An issue that caused the Plague effect to be sustained for a set number of turns even after Juleeve Council who appears in Royal Capital Azmakalis, after it divides has been fixed.
- When missions are assigned at the High Command, MAX instead of locked will be displayed for Heroes with the highest level on the list of heroes.
- An issue that cause an error pop-up to be displayed when attempting to craft charms in the Alchemist's Steeple has been fixed.
- A confirmation window has been added when giving Rare Catalyst as aid in the Guild.
- Improvements have been made to add a window showing that guild war rewards have not been collected.
- The guild war icon for a draw has been adjusted.
- Victory or defeat in guild wars will be marked in the following order: Victory, Draw, and Defeat. The same will be applied for the following.
✓ Guild War results window
✓ Guild War member status
✓ Guild War building status
- Improvements have been made so that the awakened skill information is displayed on the details button after summoning a hero.
- Adjustments have been made so that the skill preview is not displayed on the detail view of heroes on the Selective Summon results page.
- If a player does not have enough materials for a Mystic Summon, a pop-up window that will direct them to the guild has been added.
- MolaGora displayed as currency has been removed from the Vagrant Merchant Huche and Goblicus shop.
- An issue that caused items in the secret shop to seem to have been reset when you logout and then login after purchasing items from the secret shop has been fixed.
- A ‘select equipment’ option has been added to the auto-select menu in the inventory. This option can be seen when players select the ‘All’ tab in equipment.
- A frame has been added for grade filtering.
- Fanatical Gaze Nikelia has been added to the monster journal.
- An issue that caused players not to be able to search for Sira-Ren in the artifact journal has been fixed.
- The amount of fighting spirit for Apocalypse Ravi’s Deliverance: Soul Exchange that can be checked from Mystic Summon has been adjusted to 30.
- Effects have been added when equipment packages are purchased so that detailed information for each equipment acquired can be displayed.
- Improvements have been made to the skill sound and volume of the following heroes.
✓ Baal & Sezan
✓Silver Blade Aramintha
■ UI and Other
- Improvements have been made so that when you finish promoting a hero you are taken to the hero menu and not the hero level up menu.
- Improvements have been made so that the results window is not displayed after promoting Phantasma.
- The animation effects when Phantasma is leveled up have been simplified.
- A text, which shows the Phantasma’s use can now be seen when you select Phantasma from the hero menu.
- Improvements have been made to the Details UI for fodder heroes.
- Improvements have been made to the craft equipment guide in the inventory to show the updated steel workshop UI.
- An issue that caused certain effects not to be added or certain words not to be highlighted in the skill description for certain heroes/monsters has been fixed.
- An issue that caused an overlap in the ‘gates’ image when PVP starts / ends has been fixed.
- An issue that caused the [Combine Runes] button not to be displayed correctly when a player is unable to combine runes, has been fixed.
- An intermittent issue that caused the same summon notification to be broadcast twice in the chat has been fixed.
- An issue that caused overlap for iPhone X, XS and XR has been fixed.
- Adjustments have been made for all languages to certain text that was overlapping or misspelled.
Game Maintenance의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.05.16 2022.05.16 17:30 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.15 2022.05.15 08:27 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.12 2022.05.12 10:38 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.11 2022.05.11 08:40 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.10 2022.05.10 03:15 (UTC+0)
- 2022.05.08 2022.05.08 07:30 (UTC+0)