Gacha Game, gear farming and ML changes 
- 2019.07.21 21:41 (UTC+0)
So guys i just wanna state my opinion to the state and coming changes that may happen.
It is a gacha game and there are really many and different kinds of heroes. It is not supposed to be easy to get the full collection or the very best of all heroes.
Where is the fun and the goal in the game if it is easy to get the special heroes and when everyone has the same as everyone?
Moonlight Summones are special and in that way supposed to be hard to get. They can be a bit better than other elemental heroes but of course not overpowered.
There should be a pitty summon, i mean you can be very unlucky and summon as many and dont get them so hard work should be rewarded.
Gear makes heroes powerfull and it should be creative and and strategic to build a team. Dont you have many heroes and many 5 star heroes you dont use but you are still complaining that you dont have enough 5 star heroes?
I do because i lack the gear to be setting up every hero and is also time really time and energy consuming.
So the point is:
- Let the moonlight summons be special and dont mix them with coventants summoning.
- Moonlight heroes are supposed to be special and a bit better so balance them that they are bit better but not overpowered strong in PvE as in PvP.
- Farming gear should be easier, it really uses time and energy to get gear which you mostly cant even use because you want to have the right % stats.
- It is a gacha game, there are many heroes so have fun and you dont need every singel one either you are lucky or you arent.
- There should be a pitty summon in every kind as the limited heroes in covenant summon, in moonlight summons and in mystic summons.
- Let the heroes be special and that wont be the case if every 4 and 5 Star hereos are owned by everyone.
So sorry for the unclearness or mistakes, english isnt my native language :D
Welcome Board의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2022.06.26 2022.06.26 09:11 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.23 2022.06.23 08:31 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.21 2022.06.21 02:23 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.20 2022.06.20 01:23 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.18 2022.06.18 18:21 (UTC+0)
- 2022.06.16 2022.06.16 19:37 (UTC+0)