Suggestion to balance of rewards in Hunt 
- 2019.07.19 15:28 (UTC+0)
Hello Epic Seven team,
so I finally managed to kill the golemstage 11 with a success rate of 90%. To be honest, the energy burn is just way too high for some of the rewards you get (not talking about the gear drop rate).
With the energy cost of 20 per run, I would suggest that the bookmarks, powders would be more than just 1 or 2.
20 energy for 1 normal bookmark feels like a rip off.
So here are my feature requests /improvement suggestions / wishes or whatever you call them.
1. Drop rate for bookmark stays the same but the amount gets raised
2. Drop rate for bookmark gets lowered a little bit but you get enough for a summon (5 bookmarks)
It really feels bad to have a successful run with only 1 bookmark or powder as rewards since this reward could have been a gear instead.
3. Remove the challenges for the charms and implement them (also with percentage drop rate) in Hunt and Altar.
Just add them additionally in the other dungeons also with a drop rate.
This would lower the energy costs and you would still be able to farm the things you need and upgrade your gear (which also means to de-frustrate tons of players)
Background of suggestion: For now I have to choose whether I farm charms, runes, gear or catalysts. I have bought some packages already but for now it's absolutely not worth to refresh energy with gems.
1 Refresh = 30 Gems = 60 Energy = 3 Runs any Hung stage 11
30 Gems would cost 1,16€ for me.
I hope I could help with some ideas for future improvements.
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.01.17 2020.01.17 21:03 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.14 2020.01.14 22:30 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.12 2020.01.12 06:47 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.12 2020.01.12 03:53 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.08 2020.01.08 11:02 (UTC+0)
- 2020.01.08 2020.01.08 09:41 (UTC+0)