[Maintenance] 12/27 Temporary Maintenance
- 2018.12.27 11:31 (UTC+0)
This is GM Dominiel.
The 12/27 (Thu) Maintenance has been completed as of 23:30 UTC.
All Heirs are now able to access Epic Seven once again. Thank you for your patience during the maintenance.
■ 12/27 (Thu) Temporary Maintenance Compensation
1. Compensation: 60 Energy
2. Availability: 12/27(Thu) 23:30 ~ 12/28(Fri) 23:30
We are extremely sorry for any inconvenience resulting from the maintenance.
We will continue to do our best to provide a better game for all players.
This is GM Dominiel.
In order to fix several issues, we will be entering temporary maintenance.
Please see below for more information.
■ 12/27 (Thu) Temporary Maintenance Info
1. Schedule: 12/27 (Thu) 22:00 ~ 23:30
2. The following issues will be corrected:
1) When players have time remaining on a Monthly Package and purchase a new one, the extra time is not being added to the existing remaining time correctly.
2) After equipping level 88 Equipment, players are unable to unequip or change the Equipment.
3) In Raid Labyrinth - Royal Capital Azmakalis (Normal), after defeating Queen Azumashik, if the player is defeated in a later battle and uses the [Retry] function, then wins and exists through the Clear Portal, Reputation and Stage Missions do not update correctly, and Hell difficulty does not open.
The following changes will be applied to the accounts of players who have encounter this bug:
- The Stage Mission 'Eliminate Queen Azumashik' will be marked as complete.
- The reward of 50 Ancient Coints for the Stage Mission 'Eliminate Queen Azumashik' will be automatically delivered.
- Royal Capital Azmakalis's Hell difficulty will open.
※ Please Note!
- Maintenance is subject to be extended. In this case, we will update players via announcements.
- Please make sure that your account has been properly linked to STOVE before the maintenance begins.
- Please log out of your game before maintenance to ensure that your game data is stored properly.
- Players will not be able to access Epic Seven during the update.
We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience, and we will continue to do our best to provide better service. Thank you all so much for your patience.