[Known Issue] Raid Labyrinth Shop Purchases
- 2018.12.14 09:18 (UTC+0)
Originally, Raid Labyrinth missions and Phantom CIC achievement rewards are supposed to give out Ancient Coins. However, at present, there is an issue in which players are receiving Coronation Souvenirs from these.
After this temporary maintenance, the "Coronation Souvenir" that you can receive as a reward from certain stage missions and Phantom CIC Achievements will be changed to Ancient Coins.
However, there are Heirs who were able to acquire Coronation Souvenirs and purchase items from the Order of the Sword shop before we were able to resolve this issue. To ensure fairness for all players, the following actions will be taken:
1. We will change all “Coronation Souvenir” into “Ancient Coins”.
2. All players will receive one of each item that was for sale in this area. However, this will exclude items that have already been purchased.
Example) If you purchased Azimanus Fighter's Dagger, you will receive another item that you did not purchase from Logistics Officer Alexa.
[Logistics Officer Alexa’s Sale Items]
- Cold Look
- Erikion Carapace
- Mysterious Flash
- Small Sun Badge
- Azimanus Fighter's Dagger
- Azimanus Fighter's Armor
- Queen Azumashik's Gift
- Epic Ring Charm
- Epic Necklace Charm
- Epic Artifact Charm
[Item Delivery Schedule]
- 12/14 (Fri) after the temporary maintenance ~ right before next week's maintenance
3. All players will receive 2 Labyrinth Compasses.
4. The amount of items that can be purchased from Logistics Officer Alexa will refresh every day at server reset.
The items available from the store will be changed in the future.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused you and we appreciate your understanding as we do our best to provide the highest quality service possible.