I’m a broke nibba
I’m always finding that as soon as I hit 1 million gold I find a way to spend it (mostly enhancing gear for my w11 team).
I don’t have a problem with other gacha games, but for some reason, I’m ridiculously spending all of my gold on this game. And I’m not even at endgame where unequipping lvl 85 gear is ungoldly (hehe) expensive, I don’t unequip gear often, even with the recent gold event, I’m sitting at 750k 😩.
Those with 10, 20, 30+ mil, what’s your secret when starting out? How do you amass such wealth?
Atm sitting on 45m gold, with that said;
First change your mindset from spending to saving, when you have done that you can do the following
- Sell gear you dont want/need ( 1,400 to 15,000 gold from 44 to 85 gear ) from hunt/adventure
- Stop crafting for some days ( this cost alot )
- Guild buff 10% Gold, so be in a guild that keep it up, might sound low but in the end its a bit of gold
- Stop spending gold at the bartender ( if you refresh for bookmarks, you might save skystones but not gold )
- Dont +15 items that you see is bad from the first few upgrades
- Try to use the free un-equip event instead of changing before/after it ( its monthly now ) xD
- Doing Hunt repeatedly
That means you are playing the game. Nothing wrong with not being able to accumulate gold. Gold isn't a currency like bookmarks, it's meant to be spent like stamina. What's 50 mil gold going to get you in game? Nothing, unless you spend them lol.
The only moment i get to bank in gold is that x2rune events. Since i usually don't combine them and they don't drop gear to enchant gear. Then i slowly eat the bank until the next event.
It means you are getting lucky with equipment drops and those who have lot of gold are either 1. not getting equipment drop they need or 2. very strict when it comes to substats.
Those with high gold not active in the game,an have another game playing plus they don't level up gears or try to get more gears,but people will tell you other wise an those said people doing exactly what I'm saying.