[Update] 9/18 (Wed) Update Content (Part 2)
6. Reingar's Chaotic Full Moon Festival - Chaotic Afterparty Begins
The Full Moon Festival kicks off all across Ritania, and Reingar's Moon Coin Hunt begins. Yuna jumps headfirst into the fray...
Check out the last story of Reingar’s Chaotic Full Moon Festival!
The “Chaotic Afterparty” has begun!
9/19 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 9/25 (Wed) 18:00 UTC
■ How to Enter
After reaching Account Rank 9, go to the Lobby and tap [Battle] > [Side Story].
■ How to Play
‘Reingar’s Chaotic Full Moon Festival is a special 3-week long Side Story.
Players can access the third week story, Chaotic Afterparty, by preceding to the area on the map or by using the zoom out function on the world map. In order to proceed to Chapter 3, Chaotic Afterparty, players are required to complete [13. Infinity Clock Tower] in Chapter 2, Boisterous Festival.
The following Heroes will receive benefits when used in ‘Reingar’s Chaotic Full Moon Festival.’
Attack, Health, Defense – 50% Increase
Yuna, Karin, Zerato, Tenebria
Attack, Health – 30% Increase
Judith, Azalea, Rikoris, Captain Rikoris, Hazel, Mascot Hazel, Adlay, Carrot, Auxiliary Lots, Fighter Maya
■ Chapter 3 - Chaotic Afterparty
Clear stages in ‘Chaotic Afterparty‘ and collect the event currency, Henchman Insignia.
Exchange Henchman Insignia you collect for great prizes at the Exchange, and collect even more rewards from Quests, Reputation, and Region Rewards!
- Chapter 3. Chaotic Afterparty - Stage [20. The Street of Darkness] is comprised of various difficulty levels that players can select.
- Players may select a higher difficulty after successfully clearing the one before it.
- Higher difficulty stages require more Energy to enter but provide a greater amount of event currency.
- At Normal difficulty and above, players have the chance to obtain the Epic Catalyst, Demon Blood Gem.
Players have the opportunity to attempt the MolaGora Challenge once again in [C3. King of Herbs] in Chapter 3.
* King of Herbs Description
- XXL MolaGora appears in King of Herbs.
- This stage can only be cleared once during the event period.
- After defeating XXL MolaGora, players will obtain Molagora as a reward.
- Locked Stages will require the player to clear a certain Reputation before they may proceed to the next stage.
- Players may view their progress by viewing the number on the main map or by viewing the window that displays prior to starting a battle.
- [S3. Farewell Hill] in Chapter 3, Chaotic Afterparty, is a stage with a Hidden Story that players can enjoy.
[Daily Limited Stage]
Chapter 3 [D3. Valley of the Autumn Star] is a stage which has a restriction on the number of entries allowed per day.
Players can receive an increased amount of event currency here and can only enter 5 times per day.
This restriction is reset at your daily server reset time.
- In Chapter 3, Stages 14 to 20, there are 3 missions per stage that can be cleared, which, upon completion, will provide players with Skystone as a reward.
Have 1 Ice Hero in the Team
Have 1 Ranger in the Team
[Chapter 3 - Region Rewards]
Henchman Insignia x90
Players will be able to access Huche’s Pop-Up Shop!
Find rare items at Huche’s Pop-Up Shop!
9/19 (Thu) after the maintenance ~ 9/25 (Wed) 18:00 UTC
*Huche will disappear once the period is over.
- Players can access the Pop-Up Shop by tapping on Huche in the lobby.
- This Pop-Up Shop is only available for the period that Huche is visiting.
- The item list in the Pop-Up Shop will not change during this period. However, there is a purchase limit.
- The item list in the Pop-Up Shop may change when Huche visits next time.
■ Shop List
- The following items will be sold in this shop between 9/19 ~ 9/26.
4-5★ Hero Ticket
Mystic Medals x50
Greater Artifact Charm
Greater Equipment Charm Selection Chest
Greater Accessory Charm Selection Chest
Players can now craft exclusive equipment in Alchemist’s Steeple.
Craft a new exclusive equipment with the exclusive equipment you have already!
■ Improve Building
- Exclusive equipment can be crafted when the Alchemist’s Steeple Laboratory Building is at Level 3.
Reduces Gold required for crafting by 5%.
Reduces Gold required for crafting by 10%.
Reduces Gold required for crafting by 20%.
Craft Charms by expanding the Alchemist’s Steeple.
Craft Crafting Materials by expanding the Alchemist’s Steeple.
Craft Catalysts or convert Exclusive Equipment by expanding the Alchemist's Steeple.
Increases Quality Points by 10%.
Increases Quality Points by 15%.
Increases Quality Points by 20%.
■ Craft Exclusive Equipment
- Exclusive Equipment can be crafted once per day.
- Players need at least 3 exclusive equipment and 300,000 Gold to craft exclusive equipment.
(The amount of Gold required can be differ depending on the level of Alchemy Academy.)
- There is no limit on the exclusive equipment used for the ingredients.
- Higher Quality Grade will increase the chance of resulting Exclusive Equipment with higher stat.
- With ‘Epic’ quality grades, the player will be able to craft an exclusive equipment with maximum stat possible, as well as skill enhancement effects of player’s choice.
(* The number of ingredients needed to increase the quality grade to Epic differs depending on the level of Ingredient Storage.)
9. Other & Improvements
- All players will be able to purchase Yuna in Reingar’s Chaotic Full Moon Festival’s Exchange. (Players who already purchased Yuna from the Exchange cannot re-purchase.)
- An issue where, Fallen Cecilia’s Strong Instinct skill tooltip for skill enhancement not showing when skill has not been awakened, has been fixed.
- The tooltip for Basar’s skill, Hurricane has been improved. There are no functional changes.
Attacks all enemies by releasing a hot sand hurricane, with a 60% chance to decrease Hit Chance and Attack for 2 turns.
Attacks all enemies by releasing a hot sand hurricane, with a 60% chance each to decrease Hit Chance and Attack for 2 turns.
- The tooltip for Lidica’s skill, Thornbush has been improved. There are no functional changes.
Attacks all enemies, with an 85% chance to decrease Hit Chance for 1 turn, before dispelling one buff.
Attacks all enemies, with an 85% chance each to decrease Hit Chance for 1 turn, before dispelling one buff.
- Equipment inventory size will increase to 450. The expansion cost is the same as before.
- Rose’s exclusive equipment, Valkyrie Wing’s tooltip has been improved. There are no functional changes.
Activates all effects regardless of Health when using Sequential Cutter.
Activates each effect regardless of current Health when using Sequential Cutter.
- The rules for barriers casted in battles are improved.
1. In case of casting a barrier with longer duration, the barrier with longer duration is applied.
2. In case of casting an additional barrier when a barrier is already applied, both barriers’ strength are compared and the barrier with higher values will be applied.
- Seven new 2★ monsters who appear in Witchaven have been added to the Friendship Summon and Secret Shop.
■ Story and Achievement
- Typos in Episode 2 Chapter 3 Mining City Aakhen have been fixed.
- In Reputation, NPCs and descriptions about Hall of Trials achievements in Conclave category were adjusted to fit the category it belongs.
Not bad at all!
Receive Higher than A Rank in Hall of Trials 1 time
You're doing great, I'm impressed.
Receive Higher than A Rank in Hall of Trials 2 times
You'll be the strongest in no time!
Receive Higher than A Rank in Hall of Trials 3 times
This Equipment is Special! 1
Purchase Exclusive Equipment 1 time
This Equipment is Special! 2
Purchase Exclusive Equipment 2 times
This Equipment is Special! 3
Purchase Exclusive Equipment 3 times
Hard Work Never Lies 1
Complete Hall of Trials 1 time
Hard Work Never Lies 2
Complete Hall of Trials 2 times
Hard Work Never Lies 3
Complete Hall of Trials 3 times
■ UI & Other Changes
- A Replay function is added in Abyss. Entering already cleared Abyss floor does not need Abyss entry tickets, and no rewards will be given.
- Pressing Event Buff icon in the Lobby shows the Account Buff pop-up.
- The Game Guide that appears after losing a battle is added to the menu when the battle is paused, so that players can find more about the battles.
- A lock icon is added to Great Achievement menu in Guild.
- An issue where certain words not being available in Team names has been fixed.
- A comma is added to the amount of Gold displayed when the opponent list is refreshed in the Arena.
- Fixed an error in the Hall of Fame in Arena on Season 1 period and player’s guild information.