[GM Note] Europe Server Launch Q&A
On May 30th, Epic Seven is excited to announce the launching of the Europe Server as well as the inclusion of Spanish, French, German and Portuguese.
We are sure that many of you are curious about this, so we will try our best to answer a few questions that you may have.
1. Will I be able to transfer my account to the Europe Server?
> We are extremely sorry but it isn’t possible for players to transfer their account to a new server, including the Europe server.
2. Will only the Europe server support the new languages?
> We are happy to announce that every server will have access to English, Korean, Traditional Chinese, French, Spanish, German and Portuguese. Players can select the language they want in their language settings.
3. When will the Europe Server reset?
> The Europe Server will reset at 03:00 UTC
4. Which version of Portuguese is supported in Epic Seven?
> Epic Seven has been translated into Brazilian Portuguese.
5. Which version of Spanish is supported in Epic Seven?
> Epic Seven has been translated into Latin American Spanish.
We want to thank all of our heirs for their continued love and support.