Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Dungeon Tips

Can someone recommed me a wyvern team? [9]

i have been playing for a good time and can't even beat wyvern 10! sadly i don't have angelica so if someone can help me get my wyvern team set also my only invested 6* is luna so she has to be in the team.

댓글 9

• images
    2019.11.09 18:12 (UTC+0)

BESTIf I'm going by what you have, Dizzy, Luna, Rose, Destina or Tam for heals. 

• images
    2019.11.09 16:48 (UTC+0)

BESTRose as front liner, Tama as healer, Luna and Taranor Guard or Kise.

• images
    2019.11.09 16:48 (UTC+0)

Rose as front liner, Tama as healer, Luna and Taranor Guard or Kise.

• images
    2019.11.09 18:12 (UTC+0)

If I'm going by what you have, Dizzy, Luna, Rose, Destina or Tam for heals. 

• images
    작성자 2019.11.09 19:29 (UTC+0)

thanks for the suggestion guys i always thought a healer would be better to use as a tank :D btw i just checked and rose gives att buff the same as tama so idk if thats okay? and do they have to be 6* or 5* is fine?

• images
    2019.11.10 02:27 (UTC+0)

hi interritus. oh my you have dizzy! 

im no expert but this might help. 

if im in your position, i would go with dizzy, rose, kise, and get SC montmo. 

in my case i have sc montmo, sigret, ssb, tywin. 

however, it took me 3+ whole day of farming event for wyvern 9. took me months though. since it is not event everyday. 

then when i have good gears, i was able to auto wyvern 11 100%. also even if i have good gears, i noticed i need to max skills of my heroes for damage and healing. 

so my point is, you might have the right gears, but some of your heroes might need max skills. 

again this is just me. i highly suggest you wait for other inputs. 

• images
    2019.11.10 05:43 (UTC+0)

also about your question, not sure about rose, but you will not regret 6* tama. i have her and she is great! worth it to 6* tama for me. 

im able to use her in abyss, story, hunts, labyrinths. 

• images
    2019.11.10 06:03 (UTC+0)

You only need Alexa with a tank and someone to break defense.

• images
    2019.11.10 09:31 (UTC+0)

i have the same problem u have when i play this game 2 months ago... i stuck at wyvern 10 can't go W11. Coz I have no angelica also.. So i try to invest in Sc montmo.. worth it just +21 her skill tree and atleasst 14 K hp 1k def is enough for her.Arti water origin or magahara ..she can tank W11 . But u really need a big invesment to her  ... but u will not regret it ..because she is the one who carry me until abyss 85 She is my solo healer and tank also...totally worth it. My auto wyvern Sc montmo , taranor guard,Yuna,Luna..

• images
    2019.11.10 12:54 (UTC+0)

Honestly, W10 is just RNG. Pray that the wyvern doesn't kill your DPS units. Just keep repeating until you get a good run (Wyvern only attacks your frontline), after all, retrying is free and you just need to finish it once and never look back. As for team comp, you can go Luna as your DPS with DDJ equipped. If you have decent enough stats on Tama she can frontline, if not then maybe having an Aurius holder like Rose might help. Crozet is also a decent choice for a frontline/Aurius holder because of his clutch S2. Then add a sub-healer like AMont/Aither for extra heals and you're good. If your frontline is thicc enough, you can ditch the sub-healer and go with a second DPS like Kise or a Dizzy. Depends on what you have already built. Good luck!

• images
    2019.11.11 14:59 (UTC+0)

I used Surin for W10. She can take care of all your debuff needs to lessen the Wyvern's attacks. Build fast with as much HP/Effect as you can get. R&L or Dust Devil will help stack bleeds.

Kise has been the MVP Damage dealer for me. I built her fast up to w10 and then switched to a Atk / Crit build for W11.

The key is giving her a maxed Daydream Joker. Save souls for when the shield is up and burst through it with her S1.

Dungeon Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠