Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Suggestions

Pet System is trash [6]

• Keith02
  • 2019.11.01 04:36 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 297

After I spent more than 6m gold in adoption just to realized that the snack is extremely rare, I finally understand that these developers don't know jack about their game and how to manage the QoL properly.

Suggestions
1. Get rid of the snack or make them drop more often and don't replace hunt's gears, *****

2. Make pet auto open chest even in manual really! What's the point in having one now.

3. The pet skills are absolutely horrible (chance on synthesizing, low chance of getting AP in battles and a higher chance of us leaving the game!)

After all the patience, these are what we got from you guys ****
Please wake up
Sincerely, Fix or Leave

댓글 6

• images
    작성자 2019.11.01 04:39 (UTC+0)

they censored the word J e s u s and l m a o
    SMH

• images
    2019.11.01 05:20 (UTC+0)

Indeed.

• images
    2019.11.01 06:41 (UTC+0)

Yah for now

• images
    2019.11.01 07:34 (UTC+0)

Indeed, they spend so much time on this and give us totally trash and unfinished system. But the ONLY thing we asked for was simple autorepeat and opening chests on auto. Why other games have that from the start huh SG?!
    Also
    4. Fix the bug with the bonus from the event artifacts on autorepeat

• images
    2019.11.01 09:36 (UTC+0)

the worst pet system ever. just give what we want: autorepeat + autoloot, period.

• images
    2019.11.07 18:33 (UTC+0)

They can forget about the Repeat thing, let the Pet do It's intended Job. pick up things every time the party walks by something. Repeating using food is a stupid feature. why limiting me when it's my Skystones and Leif being expended? The game has already a natural limitation. is called NRG!

Suggestions의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠