General News

[Announcement] Smilegate Megaport’s Customer Service Chatbot [23]

• OFFICIAL
  • Dominiel
  • 2019.11.13 07:00 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 22105

Hello,

This is Smilegate Megaport.

We would like to take this time to inform our customers about improvements in regards to how we will provide assistance to our customers.

The Customer Service Team will implement a Chatbot in order to provide our customers with swifter and more accurate assistance, starting from Nov. 20th 2019.

■ Our Chatbot is always there to offer assistance at any time

Our Chatbot is available 24/7, 365 days a year.

Please do not hesitate to ask our Chabot anything, even during periods when our staff may not be available, such as on the weekend and during holidays!

■ What if my inquiries are not solved by Chatbot and I need further assistance?

Our customers can always submit inquiries by tapping on the [Inquire] button during your chat with our Chatbot.

We will always do our best to answer our customer’s inquiries as swiftly as possible.

The Smilegate Megaport Customer Service Team, along with our new Chatbot will continuously provide our customers with the highest quality assistance possible.

-----------------------------------------------

▣ Information regarding our Customer Service Chatbot

- Our Chatbot will be available on Nov. 20th (Wed) 2019, on the Stove Customer Service Page.

-----------------------------------------------

Thank you

댓글 23

• images
    2019.11.13 09:17 (UTC+0)

BESTPlease buff A. Ravi, I'm posting this since someone preempted it but the girl needs one.

• images
    2019.11.13 07:08 (UTC+0)

BESTJust waiting for the buff A. Ravioli people to show up

• images
    2019.11.13 09:54 (UTC+0)

BESTEpic pass this month? Really want to see a halloween themed skin. Such a wasted opportunity if we dont get one :(

• images
    2019.11.13 07:02 (UTC+0)

Gimme Iseria !!

• images
      2019.11.13 07:04 (UTC+0)

• images
    2019.11.13 07:08 (UTC+0)

Just waiting for the buff A. Ravioli people to show up

• images
    2019.11.13 07:29 (UTC+0)

please extend luna banner few more days, im 14 pulls away from pity and limited hero wont be available for a long time

thanks

• images
      2019.11.13 07:53 (UTC+0)

Time to spend $, they're not extending the banner.

• images
    2019.11.13 07:37 (UTC+0)

Difference between Chatbot and SG Support?

The former is 100% a bot and can't answer or help with important things, the latter ONLY ACTS like a bot and won't help with any important things.

• images
    2019.11.13 07:42 (UTC+0)

give namechange pls 

• images
      2019.11.14 03:54 (UTC+0)

Yah 1 time chnge name pls im with u bruh

• images
    2019.11.13 09:17 (UTC+0)

Please buff A. Ravi, I'm posting this since someone preempted it but the girl needs one.

• images
      2019.11.13 11:05 (UTC+0)

Build her for her job. Only thing that needs adjusted is her defense A.I. 

• images
      2019.11.21 07:36 (UTC+0)

She definitely does not need a buff, and you all know she would be super cancerous in gvg arena if she did get one.

• images
    2019.11.13 09:53 (UTC+0)

Pls fix curse debuff. When using single target skill and got counterattacked, the damage doesn't occur on the unit that has the debuff

• images
    2019.11.13 09:54 (UTC+0)

Epic pass this month? Really want to see a halloween themed skin. Such a wasted opportunity if we dont get one :(

• images
    2019.11.13 12:43 (UTC+0)

And before there in support was a human? Hmmm

• images
    2019.11.13 14:56 (UTC+0)

My concern is just how this can prove a challenge to get proper answers at times. 

When I contacted support the other day, I received an email response that was clearly not written by hand. While it definitely was associated with a human being, it was a copy/paste response as it is one that has been used before. Not only that but the answer was unrelated to my actual concerns. Not being able to have a dialog with an actual agent (as emails sent are no-reply messages) our answers remained unanswered. 

A chatbot to me is just as inconvenient as not every issue is a black and white scenario that's easy to answer. However, for those simple responses, it's nice to have another resource available for people that need it. 

• images
      2019.11.14 13:28 (UTC+0)

100% agreed. I hope this receives top vote because the copy/pasted responses seem to happen to everyone.

• images
    2019.11.21 08:23 (UTC+0)

Hello! So... when I synthesizing my pets, it’s not properly synthesizing properly. It still show its previous star. Plz help

• images
      2019.12.02 21:10 (UTC+0)

Synthesizing pets can fail.

• images
    2019.11.27 11:30 (UTC+0)

Conversion equipment is only 2 per month ? lol ? Maybe after a year i will able to have the equipment that i want. 

I think that everything to do is really expensive to have 2 attempts a month and with wrong statistics

• images
    2019.12.03 00:04 (UTC+0)

The game is a year old...it pushes new content every week.  Things will continue to get fleshed out and improved as the game continues its' life cycle.  You all just chill and enjoy the ride.  Popcorn entertainment is okay...but drama...drama that all of you oh my gosh this game blah blah is quite unfounded.  Not only unfounded...disrespectful to the developers and staff that have worked tirelessly to create you quality content from week to week and not forcing you to pay a dime unless you absolutely want to.  For all you complainers out there...think for a moment...does a company make a game intending for it to dive?  Or are they developing a piece of their life and injecting it for you to enjoy and to see grow over the years.  

General News의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠