Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

Healing [9]

Guys I have some healing problems. So I use my Aremintha to debut hall enemy team so they can't heal. And next what happened Destina use AOE hell and heal hall enemy team for 80%. How is that possible

댓글 9

• images
    2019.08.30 03:14 (UTC+0)

Destina removes all debuffs then heals

• images
    2019.08.30 06:05 (UTC+0)

destina s3 dispells all debuffs (in this case ur ara's unhealable), heals and pushes their cr.

• images
    작성자 2019.08.30 13:34 (UTC+0)

That's crazy. In that case debuts are useless in this game since all healers do same. Am trying to get montmorancy promoted. But man she heals bad. Why Everyone said she's best healer

• images
    2019.08.30 13:40 (UTC+0)

^ All healers do the same? WT.F are u talking about? There are only 2 of them who do that kind of stuff... It's Destina and Achates.

• images
    2019.08.30 13:42 (UTC+0)

No one said Ange.Montmo is best healer, she's cool indeed, she has high Eff Res, She gets many turns if your have CR push Artifact, she can dispell debuff BUT she her S2 healing is terrible, her S2 dispel debuff then heal > yes but it's bad, her S3 heal first then dispel debuff > unhealable works this way.

• images
    작성자 2019.08.30 16:45 (UTC+0)

My bad, not all healers do it. All players have one of them.......... I don't know anymore I looked all over guides, videos, and mont is best they say. For me, she is so bad in comparison to Achates, Destyna, Angelica.

• images
    2019.08.30 18:36 (UTC+0)

sc montmo is great, better than most unless u dont pvp. even in pve she great. u just havent got to the level where u can start appreciates her. 

• images
    2019.09.04 05:06 (UTC+0)

My fave healer is sc montmo!! Normal mont is just bad. You need to specialty change her and max the key runes first and you can see how she’s everyone’s must-have cleanser

• images
    2019.09.04 11:11 (UTC+0)

MontMo is recommended for a bunch of reasons. For one, she's got built in effect resistance, she has a chance to reset her S2 cooldown, she can give immunity, you can build her fast, tanky AND resistant due to the free stats she gets and with the right artifact (the rod that heals when you don't use your S1 or the book that pushes CR) she can either heal surprisingly much or move so quick you hardly get attacks in between heals.

Not everyone has a cleanser, but many people have some sort of answer to debuffs because otherwise they'd just be free food. ML Aramintha, Aramintha, Dizzy and Seaside Bellona absolutely demolish you if you don't have some sort of counter to their debuffs in the team. On offense, the answer to that is to bait the answer out (for Angelica you either move before she can apply immunity or you bring a buff stripper to remove it after, for Destina the answer is to not use your debuff until she used her S3, THEN apply them). 

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠