OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

Proof of valor or Egg of delusion? [6]

• SirJay
  • 2019.08.27 00:44 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 391

Hi all, 

My main purpose of this is for Abyss. 

Specifically level 50 Kiris with broken set (rage, life steal, etc); just so that Kiris has 10k hp and 500+ def and 55+ effectiveness. 

I also have Aurius to add extra survivability. 

I added Prophetic candle to Kiris for posion s3, however I still found her squishy. 

I can just use either Proof of valor or Egg of dilusion, however the reason I'm asking is bec I plan to upgrade/enhance the artifact. I need your inputs so that my materials will not go to waste. 

댓글 6

• images
    2019.08.27 02:24 (UTC+0)

Proof of valor is not very good for kiris (it's better than egg though). You want sword of judgment for her. Any dual attack increase art or Song of the stars for her is welcome if you don't have it. 

What floor are you on, how fast is kiris and 

Yes, she will always be squishy. most rangers are.

• images
    작성자 2019.08.27 03:13 (UTC+0)

@ornament: thanks for your input. i guess either proof of valor and egg is not good. i dont have sword of judgement, however i have rosa hargana so ill try that. my kiris is around 120+ speed. cant get enough good gears though. currently at lvl 78 with Lots healer as the boss. 

• images
    2019.08.27 06:05 (UTC+0)

If you are facing the boss of Fire element, I suggest "Oath Key", if you are not, I suggest "Rosa Hargana" 

• images
    2019.08.27 06:21 (UTC+0)

I will share you my Kiris, her Mola investment is +7 (+5 on S1 or maybe +4 dont remember just enough to make it 50% chance, and -1 cd on S3)

• images
    2019.08.31 03:25 (UTC+0)

you dont need mola invest on kris. i beat abyss 90 with just a lvl 50 kris no mola. u need speed eff hp oath key and dizzy if u have her. how much? ideally 185+ speed, 100+ eff and 10k hp and u can beat abyss 90 too. dont invest in kris. she just dont need it and because shes useless outside of abyss. only need gear. eff ring 40 speed boots hp neck a speed set. its not hard

• images
    2019.08.31 03:30 (UTC+0)

sorry i looked over my kris again, i had +2 on s3. i think how i used her was with dizzy and iseria

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠