Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

Dont butcher ML aramintha [11]

• TrueApusForm
  • 2019.08.23 12:07 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 379

was waiting to see if u guys realized that ML.Ara is not OP at all anymore and reverse her nerfs but i see shes still on the new nerf list, theres really heroes that are 1-2 tiers higher then her that even require 0 RNG to work but yet shes getting nerfed, dont you think theres only 1 reason why people only questioning her nerfs and not others ? Open your eyes SG and u promised ull listen community.
And that will benefit only people who have her and especially who have her dupe so they will get a free 5* selector and they can choose a real OP hero instead of her. So people who are happy that a ML hero they dont own will get nerfed, think twice while people can take a x2 much better cleave (j.Kise) that require 0 RNG to cleave you xD

댓글 11

• images
    2019.08.23 12:29 (UTC+0)

A decision has been made after the preview all this time. So she's definitely get the nerf no matter what. It's not random that they nerf her, people request her to be nerfed, so she's ended up to be nerfed.

• images
    2019.08.23 12:40 (UTC+0)

In comparison J.Kise is more RNG based than ML Ara. ML Ara has 100% stun chance, rest is calculated by resistance of the enemy. J.Kise can reduce cooldowns three times, but each times she has 75% chance to do so, which varies and thus is RNG.

ML Ara's changes are no nerfs. Wow, 10% less combat readiness boost on s1 and 1 less burn on her s3, which totals it up to 2 burns. I have her and I seriously couldn't give a **** about those changes. 

• images
    작성자 2019.08.23 12:42 (UTC+0)

that was months ago, when she was released, today is a whole new different story

• images
    작성자 2019.08.23 12:49 (UTC+0)

Neverworld I see that you dont know how PvP works so let me tell you how it is, First J.Kise can work alone with S2 dispell and using both skills on first round you can solo cleave with her if u give her an attk buff, in extreme case where u didnt killl everyone, guess what they have CDs on skills.
    And second if u think S.Ara nerfs are not huge that means u dont even have her or used her at all, in high ranks PvP u land 1 Burn overall if u even land that and burns cant cleave any high rank team, its impossible even in very extreme cases where u land 3 burns, you can only cleave with her cleave teams where i think any cleave works vs squishy teams xD its just a speed check and whos first wins.. Plus she gets butchered in PvE, u cant even do Hell Raid anymore and Stun adds when they respawn coz CR decrease and CD

• images
    2019.08.23 12:49 (UTC+0)

@Neverworld are you for real? xD dude judge kise reset is just a bonus at this point, i own both judge kise and ml ara and i never ever use ml ara anymore after they buff judge kise, kise cleave is so powerful, it doesnt matter if her s3 land the reset or not if the enemy dies, and IF it does land (aka the enemy survive) it will be overkill because thing like krau cant do his nuke lol

The fact is that player are so biased toward offense team, we always only try to nerf defense team, never offense, judge kise defense are trash, but her offense is broken, isetama defense are trash, but their offense is powerful and none of them getting nerf right? Imagine if AI are smarter and can use soulburn, imagine if judge kise on defense can use s2 into s3 on single turn, and isetama defense can be setup that ise always reset tama on 1st turn, i bet only when that happen majority of us will agree to nerf those unit lol

• images
    2019.08.24 00:11 (UTC+0)

Yeah, a much deadly cleave right now is A.Lots + Judge Kise.

Sadly, I only have C.Armin to trade and no ML 5* :(

• images
    2019.08.24 03:46 (UTC+0)

Problem with ML Ara is that she's inconsistent and entirely depends on her gear, ML Baal and RNG Gods to function. I agree SG could've handled her nerf differently (along with C.Armin's sigh) but it's still better than leaving her a menace that she is right now when properly geared. 

In my humble opinion ML Kise should've been looked at before ML Ara or even ML Baal though. The only answer to her i can see is ML Ken and it's easy to get enough hp to survive his first counter.

• images
    2019.08.24 23:15 (UTC+0)

Who said Judge Kise is RNG????

Bless your eyes on this beauty. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz1UjZ9Eyz0&t=1s

• images
    작성자 2019.08.25 01:34 (UTC+0)

I cant tell if they have no clue how to balance or either they have no clue how ML.Ara works atm in PvP, like theres a x2 better than ML.Ara hero same rarity also J.Kise and they nerf ML.Ara? like whats so troll *Balance*
    Like what was in their brain when they decide to nerf her? Oh guys whats best cleave atm? oh J.Kise? and she also require 0 rng to cleave? oh lets nerf ML.ara then coz she cant cleave anymore and also can be useless if she misses debuffs while also shes required to have 2 more heroes to make her work while J,Kise can solo cleave. Why do they have to show such incompetence on balancing heroes, and even after they see most of ppl questioning her nerfs they still dont care.
    Are they stuck on ML.Ara release stats when she was OP and had 0 counters and ppl didnt had imm sets etc??

• images
    2019.08.27 10:56 (UTC+0)

i dont see anything really do with those nerf and buff tbh,all that matter in pvp now is immunity and spd....you had those then problem solved.

• images
    2019.08.27 18:24 (UTC+0)

ML Ara nerf is weird. It doesn't affect her pvp that much but rather her pve capability. Sure she cannot stun lock anyone anymore but usually 1 turn of stun for the whole team is enough to drown them in disarray. On the other hand, reducing burn means her pve dmg suffers. And before anyone says "immunity makes her useless" I'd say "same for any debuffers except Sage BS and Hurado". Btw, with Basar skills and speed buff, he's the savior for the debuff meta and destroyer of the immunity meta.

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠