OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

Automation tower floor 99 help (beaten) [10]

Can’t seem to defeat her with the counter attack when debuffed 

available units

댓글 10

• images
    2019.08.15 02:50 (UTC+0)

try killing destina b4 she reaches 30% hp. or use stigma to weaken the floor.

• images
    2019.08.15 03:47 (UTC+0)

basically, try to set things up, has target and/or defence break on Destina, then get your good singel target dps to one shot her from above 30% HP. I used C Lorina, but any good single target dps will do, you may need some luck and take a few tries as SS Bellona may proc her S2 at wrong time.

• images
    2019.08.15 04:29 (UTC+0)

It's easy, just weaken her then kill her before she turns herself to Ruele... My sub account even weaker than your team right now, none of my main team reach 84k CP but I one shot her easily, how you build your Seallona is quite good but only for early game,, we build att set for her when she equipped with her Artifact which is special drink one, The counter meta you are using is mostly for pvp not pve, unnecessarily equip Rosa to her, Rosa works better with Bellona not Seallona, Seallona S2 has low multiplier, her S1 is not really good except for Target debuff, if you use her for target debuff then Rosa is good choice indeed, but she is Water and Destina is Earth element, doesn't seem to work for me.

• images
    2019.08.15 04:39 (UTC+0)

It's sad to see that you have the god-combo IseTama and you don't use them nor build them well. It's even sadder that all your reliable allies are all water-element which cause extremely difficult to one-shot Destina. So here my advice, equip your Luluca with Oath Key to ensure the hit of her Def-break on Destina, measure her HP and then use Sez to S3 her, wish for RNG bless you that he will crit and no miss on S3 or you have to restart the battle.

• images
    작성자 2019.08.15 05:03 (UTC+0)

Actually I still have these 5 star hero but barely invest anything in them :p

• images
    2019.08.15 06:02 (UTC+0)

That's why you failed on one-shot her. Iseria - Sol - Tama > Ez 99

• images
    2019.08.15 10:15 (UTC+0)

try use iseria def break when her hp is around 40%, then nuke with a.coli

I was using ravi s1 burn to nuke her

• images
    작성자 2019.08.15 10:17 (UTC+0)

Sez’s method work for me on the first try, lucky for me, thanks

• images
    2019.08.15 15:15 (UTC+0)

Your welcome, just use hero on skill-base strategy, help a lot.

• images
    2019.08.21 15:35 (UTC+0)

A bit of dmg till she gets 50%,then break defence and finish with Sol

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠