Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

Unfair in the arena [7]

How do I get through the arena if they don't give me the right to move until I'm destroyed???

댓글 7

• images
    2019.08.05 19:04 (UTC+0)

The heck are your talking about?

1/ You pick an opponent that overpowered you far too much and ended getting beaten out the crap.

2/ Your team is just so slow that your team cannot even make a move.

3/ You pick a cleaver team... congrats!

> Just refresh find other enemies please.

• images
    2019.08.05 20:24 (UTC+0)

It’s a gacha game, stats matter. If you’re not going first then your unit isn’t fast enough. It really isn’t that hard to understand. 

• images
    2019.08.05 21:17 (UTC+0)

just move first or build a tanky team with immunity to survive first turn

• images
    2019.08.06 07:02 (UTC+0)

If he is just starting arena:

1. Not enough speed;

2. Tried to beat someone in challenger/master;

3. Went against a hacker (yes this is a thing).

Also whenever you reset the arena the game will usually give you 4 easy opponents and 1 which is impossible (ex. people with ~4000 points in Silver) so as to not give you that consecutive bonus.

Regarding hackers in arena, first I also thought it wasn't possible but then a friend came to me asking for help with his arena team to get out of Silver (he was Silver V) so i did the same thing i did when i got to gold the first time built his units with about 150-160 speed which is a good amount for getting into Gold, yet at some points we went against teams of level 15-20 people who outsped him horribly (as in they were getting 3-4 turns in before he even got to act even tho they had no CR push) while at the same time dealing 6k-10k damage with everything they used, which means they cheated to get gear they should not have at that point.

• images
    2019.08.06 10:04 (UTC+0)

just because they outspeed and out dps doesnt mean they cheated for gear, unless you consider equipment packs in the shop cheating.

• ic-caution

작성자에 의해 삭제된 댓글입니다.

• images
    작성자 2019.08.06 10:25 (UTC+0)

Anyway you need to make a normal equilibrium ... there are no heroes of equilibrium that almost instantly kill all the heroes, although I'm not that weak

• images
    2019.08.29 17:48 (UTC+0)

did you i dont know considered gearing your units? i hear gear is very good and important in this game :D

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠