Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

Hey guys, While goblin slaying... [5]

• Ornament[Ornam]
  • 2019.07.26 14:39 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 412

Remember to yield if no goblins show up. 

While the one stage you yielded in won't change, you can check other difficulties or stages. 

Best part is... no stamina is wasted!

Some strats that may not be obvious for players.

댓글 5

• images
    2019.07.26 15:10 (UTC+0)

I tried, doesn't work at all. Once you enter a stage, no matter which difficulty it will be the same for all difficulties. Only once you finish the battle and re-enter again, thing will change.

• images
    작성자 2019.07.26 15:16 (UTC+0)

The dungeon is very much different depending on difficulty. That's the reason I made this post.

I agree, if you need a stage to refresh, it needs to be completed. But i felt this was a convenient start before focusing on a single hard stage.

• images
    2019.07.26 15:18 (UTC+0)

It did work actually 

If you can't meet any bandit from S1 to S3, you need to beat the stage and the chance will reset.

Then, if you still can't find them, quit stage, go for another stage, the boss logo will appear, that's bandit. 

You even can yield before fighting the enemies from round 1 if it is visible on the map.

• images
    2019.07.26 15:28 (UTC+0)

What I mentioned above is same stage, if you change the stage, yeah it works. If it doesn't show up, then you really need to finish, but then the stage only reset for which stage you just clear. I'm so lazy to switch stage.

• images
    2019.07.30 12:15 (UTC+0)

Same here, I tried switching stage and etc.

I just spammed EASY stage and finished it while having a meal. 

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠