Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

Just getting started! [8]

Well, any advice....? Any game tips...? And.... Anything that can help... No!?...ok

P/s: test edit...

Ps/ps: yeah, my English's very bad, anyway edit test

댓글 8

• images
    2019.07.10 12:23 (UTC+0)

BESTIf you have an impulsive personality or expect balanced/competitive pvp strategy this is prob not the game for you. Other than that welcome. There is a bunch of info about how to get started https://epic7x.com/category/blog/ listed there.  

• images
    2019.07.10 12:23 (UTC+0)

If you have an impulsive personality or expect balanced/competitive pvp strategy this is prob not the game for you. Other than that welcome. There is a bunch of info about how to get started https://epic7x.com/category/blog/ listed there.  

• images
    작성자 2019.07.10 12:38 (UTC+0)

Thank, i just play for fun thought, and i really got fun here to be honest! 

• images
    2019.07.10 13:00 (UTC+0)

Yeah if you wanna just pve mainly this game is great. Some content is extremely challenging if your into that and there is a lot of characters to try but practically you will prob have to focus on a few of the ones you own.

• images
    2019.07.10 19:29 (UTC+0)

Focusing on PvE will feel more rewarding than PvP as a newer player, as the higher you go with PvP you will find that the teams become more similar in terms of both units and mechanics (comes down to whose team is faster). PvE on the other hand allows for more unit diversity and in my opinion feels more rewarding. 

They're pretty generous with the premium currency in the game too, and their quest rewards for progression are amazing for new players after they updated it. Definitely worth investing some time into, albeit it turns into a grind later down the line. Also look for an active guild when you get the chance to, overall very beneficial resource and it's just nice to be in one.

Past that, the units are all pretty nice visually, and there's bound to be a unit that clicks with you ^^ The skill animations are pretty well made in general as well. Not to mention in the next few weeks we're going to be having a summer event, so definitely stick around for that. 

Best of luck to you!

• images
    2019.07.11 07:02 (UTC+0)

It's not as bad as some people make it out to be although there are some pretty bad issues right now, but it's also nothing special aside from visuals, so it's up to you. 

Most of the older players are just hoping the game improves but we've been hoping for a while, but if you're used to gachas then you just have to be patient sometimes fixes take months but it's what you signed up for.

• images
    2019.07.11 13:37 (UTC+0)

Are u Vietnamese, cuz I see VN in your nickname, if you are, I can help you somehow with native Language if you need.

• images
    작성자 2019.07.14 02:34 (UTC+0)

Ok, thank everyone for advice thought

Flynnize, thank that will help me alot to be honest , cảm ơn nhé (^_^)

• images
    2019.07.18 14:38 (UTC+0)

If you happen to have question just give me message through my pro5, or inbox me your social media like FB, I will add you later :D

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠