Epic Seven

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

Game Tips

Quit before they rob you [7]

• KenshinXHimura
  • 2019.07.07 18:32 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 686

Account can disappear for no reason and there is no support for it.

댓글 7

• images
    2019.07.10 19:33 (UTC+0)

BESTtldr; i quit, therefore you all should quit too. People with this much freetime usually are not in the clear either. we got no proof that this guy is really clean tho so.... it falls on deaf ears. Stop making misleading threads youre getting annoying day by day

• images
    2019.07.08 07:45 (UTC+0)

Because of how little was invested into the security system anyone can log into your account and compromised it so it can be detected and banned by their system, all you need is a program that can act as a proxy and your stove account email if you linked it to stove. Since an anomaly has been detected on your account it's basically just proof to their system that you're some kind of cheater so I doubt anyone from customer support would want to do anything at that point.

I feel sorry for you, but there really isn't anything that you can do since most of the posts with more articulate descriptions never get any help from customer support for serious things unless they ask for months, and others just never get help.

If you really are innocent I hope something changes for you but as things stands it just doesn't seem realistic.

• images
    2019.07.10 19:33 (UTC+0)

tldr; i quit, therefore you all should quit too. People with this much freetime usually are not in the clear either. we got no proof that this guy is really clean tho so.... it falls on deaf ears. Stop making misleading threads youre getting annoying day by day

• images
    작성자 2019.07.11 06:05 (UTC+0)

Support recently admitted my account was indeed hacked. It's a fact, deal with it. The only thing getting annoying here is the fact that a legit player lost his account and the fact that this community is full of little scum like you. 

• images
    2019.07.14 15:35 (UTC+0)

Maybe you can include a screen shot of the support stating that you were indeed hacked 

• images
    작성자 2019.07.15 03:24 (UTC+0)

Maybe I don't need to post here a private email with information regarding an investigation. I can't care less for what you waste of space people think. Posted here to make a point until i get my CLEAN LEGIT ACCOUNT back. Facts, deal with it.

• images
    작성자 2019.07.15 03:28 (UTC+0)

I will post this tho:

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/main/view/3468650

Fun fact, this past posted exactly the same day they confirmed my account was indeed hacked. rekt.

• images
    2019.12.05 05:02 (UTC+0)

lol okay, facts, deal with it. Source? just trust me plzz. You know you can just censor / remove the fokin private email etc right? or u're just intellectually incapable? no wonder your account gettin hacked, oh maybe you often get scammed by that sms scams too? since, you know, #factzz

by the way, how u goin with that "hacked" account with no proof watsoever ? get ur account back with 9999999 bookmarks or smth ?

Game Tips의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠