General News

[GM Note] Thank you Heirs [34]

• OFFICIAL
  • Aerin
  • 2019.11.08 08:01 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 15610

Hello Heirs,

This is GM Aerin.

There have been so many wonderful memories this past year that I wanted to take a moment to share my appreciation for all of you with a hand-written letter. 

I hope each and every single Heir has had as amazing a time with me as I have had with you.

Love always,

GM Aerin

댓글 34

• images
    2019.11.08 08:07 (UTC+0)

BESTHad to make a stove account to say thank you for your hard work for putting up these update posts and my special memory was during the first few weeks when I started the game 

That time was absolutely breath taking

• images
    2019.11.08 08:32 (UTC+0)

BESTFor anyone who can't read the hand-writing (I don't know why you wouldn't, it's a good hand-writing.. I've seen people way worse)

Part 1
    "Dear Heirs, are you having an AMAZING time with Epic Seven today? Actually, today I have some special news for all of our Heirs, which is why I decided to hand-write this letter to all of you! Today, the Global and Asia servers are celebrating their first anniversary!!! Can you believe it's already been one year? Time sure does fly fast! It's been such a wonderful year filled with joy, laughter, smiles and tears. Congratulations to everyone and thank you so much for the love you have shown Epic Seven (heart). After spending the past year with Epic Seven I have so many wonderful memories. One of my best memories is showing our Heirs how to raise MolaMoras in the Forest of Souls. I also loved being part of your adventures, helping you become stronger on the Adventurer's path! I want to know Heirs, what special memories do you have with Epic Seven? 

• images
    2019.11.08 08:35 (UTC+0)

BESTLol your name. I know you want to **** up 50% of the population, but calm your horses, big boi. This is just a personal note, you don't have to like it but would it hurt to not hate it? 

• images
    2019.11.08 08:03 (UTC+0)

My special memory is crying after reading the Diene event

• images
    2019.11.08 08:06 (UTC+0)

My special memory is not getting Bellona on her banner after what felt like 300 summons. Then when she came to Mystic Summon, 100 summons and nothing. Now that she came a second time to the Mystic Summon I used up all of my remaining ~1500 Mystic Medals and on the last 3 pulls I got her. My Baellona finally came. It took me a year tho.

I'm not salty, YOU ARE! :P

• images
    2019.11.08 08:07 (UTC+0)

Had to make a stove account to say thank you for your hard work for putting up these update posts and my special memory was during the first few weeks when I started the game 

That time was absolutely breath taking

• images
    2019.11.08 08:11 (UTC+0)

U can i have some dizzy pls

• images
    2019.11.08 08:13 (UTC+0)

Translate when?

• images
      2019.11.08 08:34 (UTC+0)

If you mean translating the hand-writing.. I wrote it in the comments.

• images
    2019.11.08 08:17 (UTC+0)

How tf is anyone supposed to read this?

• images
      2019.11.08 08:33 (UTC+0)

I wrote what GM Aerin said in the comments.

• images
    2019.11.08 08:17 (UTC+0)

I will never forget the first time I missed on a violet in GvG and have him spread my cheeks.

• images
    2019.11.08 08:19 (UTC+0)

It's so touching. Thank you GM Aerin. 

• images
    2019.11.08 08:27 (UTC+0)

Can we stop these nonsense stuffs, please? I would prefer to have a Celebration Cheap Pack than this letter.

• images

Lol your name. I know you want to **** up 50% of the population, but calm your horses, big boi. This is just a personal note, you don't have to like it but would it hurt to not hate it? 

• images
    2019.11.08 08:32 (UTC+0)

For anyone who can't read the hand-writing (I don't know why you wouldn't, it's a good hand-writing.. I've seen people way worse)

Part 1
    "Dear Heirs, are you having an AMAZING time with Epic Seven today? Actually, today I have some special news for all of our Heirs, which is why I decided to hand-write this letter to all of you! Today, the Global and Asia servers are celebrating their first anniversary!!! Can you believe it's already been one year? Time sure does fly fast! It's been such a wonderful year filled with joy, laughter, smiles and tears. Congratulations to everyone and thank you so much for the love you have shown Epic Seven (heart). After spending the past year with Epic Seven I have so many wonderful memories. One of my best memories is showing our Heirs how to raise MolaMoras in the Forest of Souls. I also loved being part of your adventures, helping you become stronger on the Adventurer's path! I want to know Heirs, what special memories do you have with Epic Seven? 

• images
      2019.11.09 04:33 (UTC+0)

I was only thought cursive for one week before it was dropped, so I stopped trying to remember it, therefore I have problems reading cursive.

• images
      2019.11.09 17:51 (UTC+0)

STOVE86246792Unfortunate, but I understand. :/

• images
    2019.11.08 08:33 (UTC+0)

Part 2
    I hope for our 10 year anniversary I'll see all of your faces! I love you all so much (heart). With Love, GM Aerin."

Thanks GM Aerin, hope you'll have a nice holiday!

• images

Thanks for the fun times Aerin. Beautiful cursive! :)

• images
    2019.11.08 09:13 (UTC+0)

I dont have a special memory yet i came to this game after wathing ML ken in a vid.. The day when i pull ml ken will be special for me.. 

• images
    2019.11.08 09:26 (UTC+0)

It's been a great year, I am not good with words but definitely it's been fun and wonderful time as old player from global server. Most of my memories have been around limited units like luna and trying to clear hard pve contents and There's nothing better when you clear hard PvE contents for the first time like hell raids and abyss higher floors, those were the best times I have had since I love PvE alot. 

Gonna add second post as well

• images
      2019.11.08 09:27 (UTC+0)

As for guild, well it's been so long I could hardly remember how big it has grown with members joining and leaving but after learning alot from my mistakes as guild leader I was able to strengthen my guild and feel like I understand my members even more better now. Even though we are just casuals, we have been managing well in guild wars and stable at top 1k guild ranks (or at least consistent 5x reward ratio), and of course its mainly thanks to those that stick with me since early days (if your seeing this, you guys are the best!), and since we are talking about celebration of 1 year in global and Asia. As global player and currently ex guild leader here's our guild creation date!

Happy 1 year anniversary to global server!

• images
    2019.11.08 09:26 (UTC+0)

My special happy memories are full of BIG WQNDERFUL BOBBIES. I hope you make more and I summon Ju99s Kise.  

• images
    2019.11.08 09:31 (UTC+0)

Aerin! Francesca when??

General News의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠