General News

Apology for Ravi's Incomplete Animation [45]

• OFFICIAL
  • Dominiel
  • 2019.11.07 12:57 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 24266

Hello Heirs,
This is Epic Seven.

With the update on 11/7(Thu), we planned to make changes to Ravi’s animation in order to make it more elaborate and detailed. However, we did not let our Heirs know about these planned changes in advance and also, an incomplete animation was placed in the game. We are deeply sorry for any inconvenience that this issue may have caused.  

There are certain expressions, motions, sound effects, and other improvements that were omitted from Ravi’s animation. We also failed to take into account our Heirs preference for an animation that uses line drawing of Ravi. We are very sorry for the disappointment that we caused our Heirs.  

We have heard the opinions that our Heirs have stated in our communities and we will change the animation to what it previously was.  

We will also ensure that this type of issue does not happen again. Additionally, we will inform our Heirs on any plans to make changes to animations and also listen to any opinions that our Heirs may have.

Once again, to our Heirs who value our Heroes especially Ravi we would like to apologize.

Thank you.

댓글 45

• images
    2019.11.07 13:01 (UTC+0)

BESTIt's actually very nice that you experiment with something like that on a old hero to revisit the quality and make it eventually better.

But yes, you should've probably conveyed the message and direction you were going with her animation, so we can be all happy with it.

• images
    2019.11.07 13:11 (UTC+0)

BESTI honestly liked the new version of her s3, is there a way to vote or implement both? It is a great change imo, would be a waste to simply throw it out.

• images
    2019.11.07 13:47 (UTC+0)

BESTI like the new one. It allows you to see Ravi more clearly.
    I can understand some liking the old one more, but with this kind of apology from SG I guess players complained a bit too much about this.

• images
    2019.11.07 13:01 (UTC+0)

It's actually very nice that you experiment with something like that on a old hero to revisit the quality and make it eventually better.

But yes, you should've probably conveyed the message and direction you were going with her animation, so we can be all happy with it.

• images
    2019.11.07 13:04 (UTC+0)

I now see that the lines have been finished but the colour is not in yet. I always found it odd that the animation became so raw halfway through. I'd actually prefer if the current, finished lines were simply coloured in, finally completing her animation.

• images
    2019.11.07 13:09 (UTC+0)

- An issue that caused Champion Zerato’s skill, Earthen Rage, to not transfer debuffs upon a counterattack will be fixed.

This issue is not fixed, C.Zerato keeps suffer with transferring debuffs multiple times in a row. 

• images
    2019.11.07 13:11 (UTC+0)

I honestly liked the new version of her s3, is there a way to vote or implement both? It is a great change imo, would be a waste to simply throw it out.

• images
    2019.11.07 13:47 (UTC+0)

I like the new one. It allows you to see Ravi more clearly.
    I can understand some liking the old one more, but with this kind of apology from SG I guess players complained a bit too much about this.

• images
    2019.11.07 14:49 (UTC+0)

The new one looks pretty nice if I'm gonna be honest. Some updated animations for the older units is a plus for me.

• images
    2019.11.07 14:54 (UTC+0)

Why not just give us the option to switch between the two? Hell do that for all the heroes.

• images
    2019.11.07 14:58 (UTC+0)

hi epic seven! i'm currently having problem entering automaton tower floor 95. i tried it once but gave up halfway n chose 'try again'. since then, i couldn't re-enter the tower. can u please help? global server. amyrulez

• images
      2019.11.07 20:48 (UTC+0)

Got the same problem :>

• images
    2019.11.07 15:03 (UTC+0)

I appreciate the experimentation, but yeah some notice would of been appreciated. I love both, but yes please complete the new one before introducing it. If an option to choose between the two, alternating if we feel like it, that'd be amazing. Thanks for talking more about this in a new post. Very much appreciated. 

• images
    2019.11.07 15:09 (UTC+0)

I want to recall my Ravi now...

• images
    2019.11.07 16:00 (UTC+0)

SG never reduced the equipment drop rate!

"the probability of receiving Energy in Hunt was reduced by half, with the remaining half being allocated to the probability of receiving Handmade Snacks."

SG Post about Hunt Drop Table

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/board/list/e7en003/view/2795510?listType=2&direction=latest&display_opt=usertag_on,html_remove&afterBack=true&boardKey=e7en003

Players kept complaining that snacks was replacing equipment drop!

https://page.onstove.com/epicseven/global/board/list/e7en013/view/4221370?listType=2&direction=latest&display_opt=usertag_on,html_remove&afterBack=true&boardKey=e7en013

"Get rid of the snack or make them drop more often and don't replace hunt's gears"

But now due to the complaints they removed snacks from hunts!

End game players who farm hunts all day will no longer get snacks.

We've gone from getting 5+ plus snacks a day to only 10 a week!

• images
      2019.11.07 18:08 (UTC+0)

Stop complain, dumbass, snacks still drops in campaign and sidestory up to 3 per run. That piece of **** trash replaced epic catalysts and 20+k drop

• images
      2019.11.08 01:52 (UTC+0)

STOVE86021812wait..what?? nooooooo, thank s for the info Majuri T-T

• images
    2019.11.07 16:31 (UTC+0)

Please give an option to select animations, especially if this is something you guys would like to do for other units. Having selectable s3 animations would be a huge feature, and would lead to a lot of increased revenue I would think. (PS adding another option to randomize animations would be huge and a lot of fun, and would really help make the grind more enjoyable).

• images
      2019.11.07 16:34 (UTC+0)

> option to select animations

Those are called skins.

• images
      2019.11.08 06:17 (UTC+0)

EternalLurkerSkins don't change animation but the character outfit in it. Duh.

I like his idea.

• images
    2019.11.07 16:37 (UTC+0)

This new animation is good for a limited skill or something like that in the future, but for Og Ravi I like the unfinish looking animation

• images
    2019.11.07 17:25 (UTC+0)

The new animation is good. However the old one has its unique atmosphere, its own weight. 10 out of 10 times, personally, I would take the old one. If my humble voice can change the matter, then I want you to consider returning the old animation. 

• images
    2019.11.07 17:47 (UTC+0)

To be honest the new animations are much better

• images
    2019.11.07 18:16 (UTC+0)

I also prefer the old ravi s3 animation, maybe change Yufines s3 animation, it's so lackluster

General News의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠