Events

[Event] Halloween Afterparty [35]

• OFFICIAL
  • Dominiel
  • 2019.10.31 13:13 (UTC+0)
  • 조회수 24800

Hello Heirs,
This is GM Dominiel!

The Halloween Afterparty will open soon!
Vote for your Halloween Queen tonight!

■ Halloween Afterparty Event!

1. Schedule: 10/31 (Thu) ~ 11/21 (Thu) 03:00 UTC

2. Details: To access the event, go to the rolling banner in the top right corner of the Lobby. Scroll to [Event News], tap on it, and then tap on the Halloween Afterparty Banner!

[Afterparty Daily Missions]

Complete Daily Missions to earn Voting Slips!

You can vote up to 4 times per day!

[Tonight’s Halloween Queen Vote]

Who will be Queen tonight?

If your choice becomes today’s Halloween Queen, you will also win a bonus reward!

[Special Gift for Party Lovers]

A special gift awaits our Heirs who were dedicated in voting!

Earn cumulative rewards based on how many votes you cast!

※ Please Note!

- The daily missions will reset at the time of your server reset.

- Obtained voting slips will not reset and will accumulate during the event period. 

- Votes will be tallied daily between 03:00 – 03:10 UTC. You will not be able to vote during this time.

Thank you!

포스트 35

• images
    2019.10.31 13:17 (UTC+0)

BESTwhat about the halloween king?
    this is sexism

• images

BESTWow Bookmarks Galore THANK you so much SC keep up your hard work ^^

• images
    2019.10.31 13:48 (UTC+0)

BEST[Professional Onstove Ranter] Give me back my 605 bookmarks from this Halloween event. ridiculous game.

• images
    2019.10.31 13:15 (UTC+0)

More resources for me to spend, thanks Smilegate. Also i cant enter the game :v

• images

what about the halloween king?
    this is sexism

• images

Wow Bookmarks Galore THANK you so much SC keep up your hard work ^^

• images
    2019.10.31 13:32 (UTC+0)

Cannot enter game after patch.stuck here.

• images

hallowen queen > hallowen skin 7u7

Serila , Luna or Yufine .... Hmmmm

asdsadsadasd xD

• images

[Professional Onstove Ranter] Give me back my 605 bookmarks from this Halloween event. ridiculous game.

• images
    2019.10.31 14:08 (UTC+0)

SMILE GATE

PLEASE FIX THIS

I'M STILL GETTING STUCK IN THE TITTLE SCREEN

• images
    2019.10.31 14:17 (UTC+0)

Can't login for awhole day and its only 4 more hours till reset and its bedtime already for some players including me, guess ill lost my login streak and daily. Lots of shts happened on the devs side and player sides today, i just wanna say work hard devs and goodwork, i know it ***** have to work under the pressure on halloween with people nagging around you~ but it also ***** for the players who wanted to enjoy the holiday and play the game.

aaaaaaand i hope it's not just 1 leaf in the mailbox but the truth is hard sometimes so there's that. I dont really care about how sinceres the apologize and stuff cause action is far greater than words. So let's just see what will it be in our mailbox after all of this fix are done and i believe it will represent how important the players to SmileGate.

• images
    2019.10.31 14:22 (UTC+0)

• images
    2019.10.31 18:31 (UTC+0)

This is a Halloween event that goes until the fourth week of November. Seems like timing is off.

• images
    2019.10.31 21:36 (UTC+0)

Any iOS users here experiencing patch stuck? My internet is so damn fast but my update in epic7 is so freaking slow it takes about 15-20mins till i get 1% of the update. Please fix this SMG.

• images
    2019.11.01 00:48 (UTC+0)

Pet system bug: if you run autobattle with Snack Pack, with a pet that has  the bonus side story currency effect, instead of adding to the percentage bonus you get from the artifacts, your artifact bonuses will be disabled. If you run it manually your pet bonus will be disabled and only the artifact bonuses will apply. Kind of a big deal if you running autobattle with Snack Pack, you lose out on about 70 currency per run if you have Serilas artifact maxed and limited artifact maxed on hell dificulty

• images
    2019.11.01 10:10 (UTC+0)

But can we vote for Kawerik?

• images
    2019.11.01 11:32 (UTC+0)

Vote Luna

• images
    2019.11.01 17:17 (UTC+0)

i hate SG for freaking using currency to do auto battle, like *** dude just let us auto farm for free, is that really hard to do?, i swear the guy who came up with the idea to use freaking currency to do auto repeat battle is retarded, i farm so ******* long and i cant even collect 20 of that stupid currency, farming that currency feels like farming catalys, freaking dumb

• images
    2019.11.01 18:30 (UTC+0)

Free stuff is free stuff, not trying to complain exactly, even though I know it'll come off like it, but overall this feels a bit weak compared to past events. There's no guaranteed daily Energy reward for completing the daily tasks, third event in a row now. The Energy situation hasn't gotten better over the past 3 months either, so I don't know why you stopped giving us those. Though, don't get me wrong, I know we can vote on 4 out of the 5 Queens and have an 80% chance to get a Leif the following day — sort of making up for it — but that aside, the random rewards are also a little bit weak compared to past events. The milestone rewards are good however, so that's nice. I don't know, it just feels a bit disappointing when looking back to recent events.

Events의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠