HOW TO CLEAR RAID MODE EASILY(From SoQuaXui)
- 2018.06.09 17:03 (UTC+0)
Hi guys, Im SoQuaXui. Today, I will share my experiences about clear Raid Mode (boss Slurp) easily (Instruction Clip below).
1. INTRODUCTION RAID MODE (BOSS SLURP):
- Raid Mode will be opened after you clear Campion 3-7 (Normal)
- You have to spend 2000 Dark Fragments to enter the Raid Mode. Spend 1 cheese in Campaign will get 1 Drak Frogment point.
- There are 5/5 Raid Entry Ticket. You will get 1 Raid Entry Ticket after 2 hours and you can buy 5 times of Raid Entry Ticket by Diamond/day
- In Raid Mode, you have to choose 10 differences to defeat the Slurp. You can go alone with 3 Master skills or 2 players (party other players, 5 heroes from each) with 6 Master skills.
There are 10 Difficulty Level of Raid Mode: Lv 1: 38k CP, Lv 2: 106k CP, Lv 3: 180k CP, Lv 4: 292k CP, Lv 5: 345k CP, Lv 6: 399k CP, Lv 7: 453k CP, Lv 8: 572k CP, lv 9: 650k CP and Lv 10: 729k CP. You can easy to see and choose the suitable Level of Raid Mode with your CP or Your Party. From Lv 1 to lv 7, The Slurp just has 4 skills and easy to DEFEAT. But from Lv 8 to lv 10, it has 6 skills
- Go Raid Mode with 2 Players Mode (party another from your friends your guild members. Because you will get full reward when you go with 2 players (4 items/person) and you will get 6 Master skills (single player Mode just has 3 Master skills). 1 Player summons the boss with 2000 Dark Fragments and another no need to spend 2000 more. It means you can go 2 times in Raid Mode with you friend and just spend 2000 Dark fragments for Each
- Do not let the Raid Entry Ticket full. When you have full ticket and not enough 2000 Dark Fragments, try to ask your Friends or your Guild members to host a Raid Mode to go with them. When you have enough 2000 Dark Fragments, invite them back
- Careful with the SWALLOW skill (Effect AREA) of the Raid Boss (Slurp), the Slurp will Kill the Target if its HP is below 50%. Don’t let any Hero has lower 50% HP when the Slurp have full 5 MP
2. HOW TO CLEAR RAID MODE:
-Attck Heroes and Support Heroes are both important in Raid Mode, so try to find a friend who have suitable team with your team (Save time to find another to go Raid Mode)
- Attacker (Main Damage of the team): Choose some Heroes who have inflict Damage at the end of the action: Kali, Darae, Frog Ribbit, Irea, Reina, Gloria (New Rare Hero)…
- Supporter: choose some heroes who have Add more MP: Reina, Frog Ribbit. Skill buff Area: Refud the Assassin (Skill 1 is Reduce Defense Rate 20% and Skill 3 is increase ATK 40% and Hp Drain Rate 40%), Cedric (Skill 3 is increase Max Hp 60% and remove randomly 3 buffs, decrease defense rate of the Target 20%), Aureus (skill 1 is increase ATK 40%-Line and skill 3 is recover Hp by 203% ATK), Billot Captain-Common Hero (skill 3 is increase ATK 20%, crit rate 40% and reduce cooldown 20%), Cedrina (Skill 3 is increase bloack rate 100%, increase block raito 40% and buff reduce The Slurp’s crit rate 20%), Saint Edelyn (skill 1 is increase ATK 20%, Reduce cooldown 20% and skill 3 is Invincible 4.5s)
- Buff bad effects on Slurp: Recommend choosing Heroes has Delay Cooldown skill: Herjuna, Horlan, Darae, Irea, Billiot Captain, Leonic…and reduce defense rate skill: Refud the Assassin, Reina, Radeath, Nepa-Tuum, Cedric, Cedrina (reduce crit date)…
- Note: if you use Delay Coolddown skill well, you will reduce the time of the Slurp’s using the SWALLOW skill (Kill target with lower 50% HP). It help to save you team’s buffs and making 10 heros still alive till the end.
- PICK MASTER SKILL:
Player 1: Critical, Heal, Immune (If don’t have Refud The Assassin, chance Critical to Vampirism). Player 2: Critical, Enhance, Heal. When the Slurp attack and make bad effects: reduce Heal Recovery and Hp Drain, Using Immune FIRST and Heal
- HOW TO FIGHT:
- From Raid Boss Lv1 to Lv7 is quiet easy to clear, so you guys can follow the Fight process of Raid Boss Lv8>Lv10 Below
- My usually team (I party with Thangvn). We usually to go to Raid Boss lv10 every day
- Attacker: Kali, Frog Ribbit, Darae, Herjuna (Gloria for back up)
- Supporter: Horlan, Leonic (can change by Cedric, Cedrina or Nepa-Tuum), Refud The Assassin (can chance by Billiot Captain), Saint Edelyn (can chance by Aureus), Reina, Radeath (can chance by Billot Captain, Irea, Gloria)
- Put Main Damage Attackers in the MIDDLE LINE. Other Attackers and tank in FRONT LINE and Suppoter the THIRD LINE
- At the Start of the Battle, The Slurp will attack and recover 5 MP, so we should use delay cooldown skill to stop it to using the SWALLOW skill (Kill target with lower 50% HP). Note: Darae and Horlan has to use skill 1 first and Herjuna have to use skill 2 to delay cooldown the Slurp
- Frog buff 2 MP for Refud The Assassin
- Around 12~14s, the Slurp will attack again and reduce Heal Recovery 80%. Reina buff 2 MP for Herjuna. Using Master Skill: Enhance and Refud use skill 3 to increase Attack and Hp Drain. All Heroes can RECOVERY HP by Attacking the Slurp. Use Master Skill: Critical when Attacker Heroes have full MP to use skill 3. Note: Reina skill 3 is so important (-3 MP of the target), so use Frog to buff 2 MP for Reina when she has 3 MP
- After Reviving, the Slurp will attack and reduce Hp Drain of all heroes. So now all of Heroes will be affected by 2 bad effects (Reduce Hp recovery and Hp drain), time to use Master Skill: Immune First and use Master skill: Heal in the second
- In 28~30s, Use Master Skill: Critical to finish the Slurp Faster
- Bid item: When you finish the Slurp with your party, you will have chance to Bid the items! 1 person just have 1 chance to bid 1 item. After that, onther items will be divided randomly
- TRY TO FINISH THE SLURP AS FAST AS U CAN. THE SLURP WILL BE MORE STRONGER IF IT CAN LIVE LONGER!!!
***INSTRUCTION CLIP (Clear the slurp in 30s):
HOPE MY TIP CAN HELP YOU GUYS TO CLEAR RAID MODE LV1 - LV 10 EASILY AND GOT GOOD ITEMS👍👍👍CHEER!!!
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.06.28 2020.06.28 22:26 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.28 2020.06.28 22:24 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.21 2020.06.21 10:19 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.21 2020.06.21 09:33 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.20 2020.06.20 11:34 (UTC+0)
- 2020.06.19 2020.06.19 22:33 (UTC+0)