5th Update Information 
- 2018.10.24 04:08 (UTC+0)
- A new raid boss, Cerberus has been added.
- When player’s clear the 7th level of the Giant Slurp, then they can enter the new Raid mode boss.
- The new raid mode contains 6 levels.
- The entry requirement to battle against Cerberus is 2,000 Dark Fragments.
[New Accessories Added]
-Players can receive new accessories after defeating Cerberus.
- Guild Conquest pre-season has begun.
- Players can use up to 30 heroes per guild member. Heroes that have been used once cannot be used again in that guild conquest.
- Guild Conquest is a real-time battle with the participation of multiple guild members having an effect on the success of the battle. Players must battle for occupancy of 26 bases.
- Battles consist of 3v3 matches. These matches do not allow players to use Master Skills, which necessitates using a different strategy when compared to other game modes.
[Guild Conquest Schedule (utc+0]
- Following the update, players may participate in Guild Conquest.
[Guild Conquest Rewards]
- If either the offense or defense wins, players will receive a reward based on the opponent’s combat power.
- Following the end of Guild Conquest, the compensation for players is calculated according to the final score.
- There are two rewards possible in Guild Conquest. The first is an active reward given to players who participated in Guild Conquest and the second reward is a “loot reward” given to everyone.
- The guild which can achieve the higher score will be awarded the victory. However, if a guild is able to achieve a score of 150,000 points before the match ends, they will immediately win.
- The higher the ranking and percent that a player is placed in, the greater their rewards will be. These rewards can be received and then spent in the shop in order to receive various items.
- After the Conquest battle ends, players will get a reward based on your guild’s total Conquest Points and your Contribution.
- The “Loot Reward” is a reward given to all players in a guild, whether or not they participated in Guild Conquest.
- Depending on the Conquest points gained, the rewards that players receive may change. Additionally, some players may be awarded a “Shining Loot Chest”.
- Players can now draft 10 heroes instead of 7.
- For draft selections 8,9,10, players will need to win 1,3,5 matches in the Coliseum in that current run before they can use those heroes in battle.
- Players can now have their heroes automatically battle in the Coliseum.
- Coliseum rewards have changed. Players who concede at 0 wins will now receive 100 cheese.
4. Castle Siege
- If players cannot find an opponent in a suitable amount of time, the range of possible opponents will be increased to facilitate a match.
- The minimum amount of points that can be received upon victory has been changed to 50.
- The number of tickets that can be used in a single day has been changed to 5.
1. New Heroes Added
- Destructive Magic Archer Serena (rare) and Red Night Lady Coco (Legendary) have been added!
- Added the new heroes to the catalog.
- Added these heroes so they can now be summoned and combined.
- Added heroes to the “specialized hero” section for Jungle Expeditions.
- Added heroes so they can now be selected in the Coliseum.
1. Technical Changes
- Improved the system to decide which heroes will attack first when they have the same cooldown.
- Arena and Castle Siege Entry tickets can only be purchased by players again only if they have 0 tickets at the time of purchase.
2. Hero Crafting
- Destructive Magic Archer Serena can now be crafted.
3. Master Skills
- The new Master Skill “Curtain of Darkness” has now been added.
ㄴ Skill Effect : Banishes for 3s (Area)
ㄴ Minimum Level : Master Level 60
ㄴ Unlocking Fee : Crystal x3,000
Maintenance Updates의 글
STOVE 추천 컨텐츠
- 2020.08.29 2020.08.29 15:42 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.29 2020.08.29 14:58 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.26 2020.08.26 17:45 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.24 2020.08.24 23:32 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.22 2020.08.22 18:39 (UTC+0)
- 2020.08.22 2020.08.22 06:52 (UTC+0)