6th Update Information
1. Castle Siege
- Additional rewards will be given the first time a player reaches a new rank.
- These rewards will only be given once per account.
- Frost Monarch Royce has arrived!
[Tap Here For More Information]
- Added the new hero to the catalog.
- Added these hero so they can now be summoned and combined.
- Added heroes to the “specialized hero” section for Jungle Expeditions.
- Added hero so they can now be selected in the Coliseum.
1. Convenience Changes
- In the two person raid mode, the ability to use emoticons and other phrases has been added.
- In order to access the emoticons/phrases, players can tap the window on the right hand side which will cause the drop down menu to display.
[New Heroes in the Catalog]
- When new heroes are introduced in the Catalog, they will be placed in the first spot now.
[Max Level Notice]
- When a hero is selected for battle and it has reached the maximum level possible, the word “MAX” will now display.
[Hero/Item Selector Display Update]
- Players will now be able to view the heroes/items they already own.
- Heroes of different Evo levels will also be included in this count.
- Items in storage will not be included.
2. Hero Craft
- Frost Monarch Royce has been added to the Hero Craft system.
- The necessary items needed to craft rare equipment has been changed.
6★ Rare Weapon Chest
6★ Rare Armor Chest
6★ Rare Shoes Chest
5★ Rare Weapon Chest
5★ Rare Armor Chest
5★ Rare Shoes Chest
- The reserved battle and auto battle button has been merged.
-The “Clear Ticket” button has moved and now players can see the number of clear tickets that are left.
- The settings menu now has tabs and maintains the same functionality as before.
- The arena and coliseum background has been modified to a winter theme.
- The level up pop-up will now display more information.
- Rewards can be obtained from the lobby, the main menu and the master information screen like before.
- Players will now be able to see their winning percentage for the current season.
- Before : Total Wins 00O Wins
- After : Total Win 00%(000 total 00 wins 00 losses)
- Players can view their wins and losses from the master information area, the main Castle Siege screen as well as during the Castle Siege matching screen.
+4 to +5 Rune Chest Added
+4 Upgrade Material Selector Added
+6★ Rare Hero Selector Added
5★ Evo Gem Selector Added
- The automatic item renewal has been changed from 8 hours to 2 hours.
- Players may refresh the Random Shop via Crystal as many times as they would like.
- Legendary weapons, legendary equipment and event items have been added.
- The probability of an event item being placed in a slot has increased.
- An event item will only appear in a slot 1 out of 10 times.
- The cost to refresh the random shop starts at 50 Crystal and after 10 attempts, will increase to a maximum of 500 Crystal.
- Cheese which was in the first slot will now only appear 3 times a day
- Players may use premium summon tickets in the regular summon area.
- Tyria’s Magic Attendance rewards have changed!
A. Immediate Purchase Reward
Before : 4 Star Uncommon Hero Selector
After : 6 Star Uncommon Hero Selector
B. Evo Gems (Days 1,4,8,11)
Before : 3 Star Evo Gems
After : 4 Star Evo Gems
C. Accessory Chest(Day 7)
Before : 5~6 Star Rare Accessory Chest
After : 6 Star Rare Accessory Chest
■ Bug Fixes
- An issue in which the Craft system's monthly use limit did not reset properly at the start of the month has been fixed
- Fixed an issue where you could not enter the payment screen anymore by closing the window without viewing additional payment screens.