ChaosMasters

OFFICIALMOBILE턴제 RPG스마일게이트 메가포트

TIP

M.TOWER 1>50(NO ATKER)-TIP EVENT-IGN: SoQuaXui [6]

***FROM TOWER FLOOR 1 TO FLOOR 49:

• Hero: Bring some DPS and Buff ATK Heros like: Kali, Snow Queen, Horlan, Reina, Irea, Aureus the Affluent, Saint Edelyn, Frog, Radeath.....Suggest Upgrade Heroes with around 30~40kcp/Hero
  • Need to pick Main skill: Critical, Heal and Remove (from floor 1>30) . Remove, Heal and Immune (from floor 31>49)
  • Tower Boss will be in Floor: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50

***TOWER FLOOR 50 (Without Attacker class) IN LOWER 30s (Instruction Clip Below):

1. Main Boss: Horlan
  2. Secondary Boss: Khazad the Apostle (will appear with Boss Horlan at the begining of the battle)
  3. Time Boss will Hit and Sumon Monsters:   

- 10~12s : Buff 2 buffs and Hit Random 1 Hero
- 21.39~22s : Buff 2 buffs and Hit Random 1 Hero
- 27~28s : Buff 2 buffs and Hit Random 1 Hero
- 35s~38s : Buff 2 buffs and Hit Random 1 Hero
- 40s : Horlan will sumon 4 monsters (4 Bloodiator the Sword Devils with 1 time reborn) and sleep random 2 hero of our team
- 1m20s : Sumon Fallen Knight Elcid (His HP is counted by 6 Hit/6HP)

***Heroes: Horland, Frog, Reina, Radeath (Can change Radeath, Horland by Irea, Kali, Snow Queen) and Pop Star Riri with 4star and  lv 1 ( Easy to die to get Passive buff 60% ATK for TEAM). In this tip, I used: Horlan, Frog, Reina, Radeath and Pop Star Riri

• Step 1: Pick Critical, Polymorph, Enhance 

• Step 2: Put the lowest Hero's HP and Lowest CP in front line (Because the boss will forcus more on lowest HP and CP). It will be easy to Active Enhance (Main Skill)> I put Radeath and Pop Star Riri in front line

• Step 3: HOW TO FIGHT: 

***At the begining of the battle, the boss will sleep 1 hero in Font Line, Re-join the map till the turn Sleep Pop Star Riri

- Frog uses Skill 2 (add More MP)>>>If the Frog hit make the Critical, Use Polymorph (Khazad will be HEX) and Holand will kill Seconddary Boss/Khazad by skill 1>>If the Frog Hit does not make the Critical>>>Horland skill 1>>>Use Polymorph (Secondary Boss/Khazard will be Hex)>>>Radeath skill 1>>>Secondary Boss/Khazad died>>>Reina buff skill 1 (Add MP and increase 40% ATK for Horland)>>>Frog uses skill 1 to Reomove 2 buffs from the Main Boss>>>Main Boss will attack in this turn, The Boss will not hit the sleepy Hero (Pop Star Riki), Boss will hit Reina>>>Hp of Reina will be lower 50%>>>Active Critical and Enhance (main skill)>>>Radeath skill 2 to minus def of Boss>>>Reina buff skill 1 (add MP and increase ATK for Frog)>>>The Boss will attack 2nd time>>>In some cases, The Main Boss will hit the lowest Hero's hp and CP, so Pop Star Riri will be killed>>>Pop Star Riki Buff 60% ATK for the team and reborn by passive skill of Radeath>>>Frog uses skill 3-Ultimate (In some cases, the Boss will die with critical direct dam 148k~158k+)>>>In some cases, the Boss will alive with around 15~20k hp>>>Reina uses skill 3-Ultimate to finish the Boss

***We will pass over the tower 50 around 25~30s (Depend on Hero's Upgrade)

***UPDATE:

- Team: Horlan, Reina, Frog, Pop Star Riri and Snow Queen 

- Time: 26.96s

***INSTRUCTION CLIP: 

***Update:

- Team: Horlan, Frog, Irea, Reina and Pop Star Riri

- Time: 24.10s 

댓글 6

• images
    2018.05.22 03:10 (UTC+0)
    Nice tip! Sad though i dont have legendary or even the frog heroes
  • images
    작성자 2018.05.22 03:22 (UTC+0)
    As I said above, you can use Kali, Irea or Snow Queen instead of Horland or Radeath
  • images
    2018.05.24 11:07 (UTC+0)
    Nice tip
  • images
    2018.05.24 11:30 (UTC+0)
    Great tips. Thanks a lot. Love you 😘😘😘
  • images
    2018.05.27 15:45 (UTC+0)
    LG = kali :) top 3 tower
  • images
    작성자 2018.05.27 15:48 (UTC+0)
    @CoiproveVN oh good to hear that! As I said we can use Rare hero instead of Legend Hero. Kali is good at clear Tower!!!

TIP의 글

STOVE 추천 컨텐츠